Whatever happened to “America first”?

on the lighter side, Kennedy.

realistically, Johnson.

and yes, this is just one of deans daily troll threads
It’s your kind that would take us away from our rights as Americans. When you don’t want us to even discuss a criminal because you want him to be your leader, then you might as well just go live in Russia. Because will fight tooth and nail to keep this country from being transformed from a free democracy into Russian oligarchy.
I don’t care how much Republicans hate this country and want to change into something unrecognizable, they’re not going to win.
This is not a white only country and it will never be a white only country. Not again.

America has never been a white only country in the past. Never. We've had injuns and black folks in the country from the beginning.
They weren’t citizens.

No one was a citizen during colonial times. Everyone was a subject of the Crown.
Black slaves weren’t citizens until years and years after the country was founded with the 14th amendment. Native Americans weren’t citizens until even later than that.
Thank you. That was my point. You expressed it much better than I did.

There’s reports that Donald Trump will be running a second time, not because he wants to be president, but it’s a way to avoid going to prison.

For some reason, this is the new order of first in America:

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires
White Republicans, which is about all Republicans.
And that’s it. Everybody else is last.

The problem is America is a diverse country and the large majority of Americans believe in America first, not Trump or billionaires or white Republicans first.

Damn, you are just in hyper-propaganda mode today...

Amerika first to you is anyone that is not white and majority of Amerika is still white...

Some earned it, and some, like Trump, stole it. When you sign contracts for people to do work for you and then you refuse to pay them, you stole their work.

Depends on the reason, again.

If the work wasn't performed up to the standards promised, they broke the contract and its a matter for the courts to decide.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with America's judicial system.
That sounds good. But the truth is that if the work wasn’t performed well then Trump would’ve either sued them and he would’ve had the work replaced. He did neither.

What does that have to do with his presidency?
What did BJ have to do with Clinton’s presidency?

you really should stop parroting bullshit talking points.

He was impeached for lying to Congress.

not a BJ.

you are one of the SADDEST posters on this board.

Some earned it, and some, like Trump, stole it. When you sign contracts for people to do work for you and then you refuse to pay them, you stole their work.

Depends on the reason, again.

If the work wasn't performed up to the standards promised, they broke the contract and its a matter for the courts to decide.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with America's judicial system.
That sounds good. But the truth is that if the work wasn’t performed well then Trump would’ve either sued them and he would’ve had the work replaced. He did neither.

What does that have to do with his presidency?

you really should stop parroting bullshit talking points.

He was impeached for lying to Congress.

not a BJ.

you are one of the SADDEST posters on this board.

Hey, do not group him in with me!

He is just trying to deny the fact that William Jefferson Blythe III lied under oath...

It’s your kind that would take us away from our rights as Americans. When you don’t want us to even discuss a criminal because you want him to be your leader, then you might as well just go live in Russia. Because we will fight tooth and nail to keep this country from being transformed from a free democracy into Russian oligarchy.
I don’t care how much Republicans hate this country and want to change into something unrecognizable, they’re not going to win.
This is not a white only country and it will never be a white only country. Not again.

bud, if you want to remove him from office, go ahead.

I'll laugh at what you make up about Pence to get him removed.

But, do it legally, on facts.

I refuse to be part of the "where's the nearest lampost, we're gonna lynch this bastard" crowd.

Which you seem to lead.

His avatar tells you all you need to know. His mindset is you're guilty until proven innocent but yet the hypocrite claims to be American.
Michael Cohen is guilty. He’s going to prison.

What I don’t understand is why you say someone else is unAmerican when Trump stands up in front of the world and says he believes Vladimir Putin over US intelligence. He believes Saudi Arabia over US intelligence. He believes little Kim from North Korea over US intelligence. Trump is anything but American.

His guilt has nothing to do with DJT. LOL.
Unless Cohen did it at trumps direction. Why would Cohen pay off trumps hooker girlfriends when he didn’t get a little himself?
Why would he even get involved unless Trump told him to do it?
Come on think it through. It’s obvious.

Those checks were not specific. Nice try.

There’s reports that Donald Trump will be running a second time, not because he wants to be president, but it’s a way to avoid going to prison.

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

The problem is America is a diverse country and the large majority of Americans believe in America first, not Trump or billionaires or white Republicans first.
You clowns are doing all you can to make it into America last.

Who was the last president not to run for re-election?

realistically, Johnson.

It’s your kind that would take us away from our rights as Americans. When you don’t want us to even discuss a criminal because you want him to be your leader, then you might as well just go live in Russia. Because we will fight tooth and nail to keep this country from being transformed from a free democracy into Russian oligarchy.

The only people trying to take our rights is the Democrats. Who is trying to do away with the first and second amendments. DEMOCRATS. I always knew you were an idiot but that tops it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

Sounds like the green eyed monster has total control of you.

Who was the last president not to run for re-election?

realistically, Johnson.

just a few days ago a far righty said....I don’t care how much democrats hate this country and want to change into something unrecognizable, they’re not going to win...far right,far left....so much alike....

The DOW is around 25,000 every day. Unemployment is at a record low. The President is working to keep the U.S. from holding the bag in the trade war and the crazy angry left is complaining that he is white. Go figure.

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

What reports? Who was the last president not to run for re-election? My taxes were about $15k lower in '18 when compared to '19. The economy is doing very well and our troops have more support. Not everything is great but your post 100% vilifies the rich. They are rich because they earned it not because they stole it. You need to stop this hateful rhetoric.
Trump 2020 Shaping Up to Be a Campaign to Stay Out of Prison

Will Donald Trump be fighting the 2020 election to avoid jail time?

Trump may need to win the 2020 election to avoid prison, legal scholar writes

Like I said..............

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

What reports? Who was the last president not to run for re-election? My taxes were about $15k lower in '18 when compared to '19. The economy is doing very well and our troops have more support. Not everything is great but your post 100% vilifies the rich. They are rich because they earned it not because they stole it. You need to stop this hateful rhetoric.

Biased leftist sources. If the WSJ says it then I will
Believe you. Alan Dershowitz, a Democrat says otherwise. He is fairly smart as I understand it.

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

Do you or do you not admit the rich earned their money and didn’t steal it?

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

MOST EARNED IT. Stop your evil and divisive rhetoric. You are the worst kind of human being.
Did the Forbes 400 Billionaires Really 'Build That'?

Depends on how you define "most earned it".

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

Why don’t you post those reports lol

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

MOST EARNED IT. Stop your evil and divisive rhetoric. You are the worst kind of human being.
Did the Forbes 400 Billionaires Really 'Build That'?

Depends on how you define "most earned it".

I not talking about just 400 people. Most of the player in MLB are “rich” did they earn it or steal it?

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

Reports and biased editorials are not the same thing. Trump 2020. Crenshaw 2024.

Trump family
Billionaires
Millionaires

Who wrote the articles. Liberal writers. He isn’t going to jail Or anywhere else. Deal with it loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back