what you do to others will be done to you...

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I read this somewhere, then lost the source... figures..

Then when u want to lose stuff... get it out of your head forever... but anyhow...

I really believe this... the person said that in the next life, you experience what your victims went through... same exact thing...

God can do that...

it's the old What goes around comes around thing...

But I believe some things Jesus said also back this up... just drawing a mental blank about where in the Word to find it...

I don't know about the next life but i do know that....according to the book, Foxx's Book of Martyrs, there was divine punishment for those who had tortured and murdered God's martyrs. Some of them even suffering the exact things they said or did to their victims.

1650405179407.png

I don't know about the next life but i do know that....according to the book, Foxx's Book of Martyrs, there was divine punishment for those who had tortured and murdered God's martyrs. Some of them even suffering the exact things they said or did to their victims.
really?

that's in the Foxx Book?

I'll have to get a copy... where?

oh yeh... i remember now...

something about.. well, there was that time Jesus asked the crowd: Do you think these Galilleans [who suffered] were [worse sinners]? In other words, do you think what happened to them was because they were terrible sinners, worse than others? Answer: No

and there is some other passage I cannot recall verbatim and will have to look up..

I'll have to get a copy... where?

this seems pretty expensive and you can probably do better elsewhere. I only paid a couple dollars for my copy but then i often check out used books here and there for deals.

Amazon product

I'm not 100% sure regarding your initial recollection..... but i don't think a good God would punish you if you believe in him and did your best as a man to live a christlike life. If you have repented and taken Christ as your savior then he is your attorney when you stand before God. Your fine has been paid.

More likely you are thinking of luke 13 and the two instances Jesus spoke of were more of Call for repentence and salvation...to be ready...because you don't know when death may overtake you and judgement comes. Commentary at the bottom of the above link may prove helpful.

What you have done to others is nothing compared to what awaits those that have denied God, denied Christ, turned from him, scoffed, lied about, abused, insulted, attacked his children, delighted in ungodliness and wickedness...

Don't go here if you can't stand the heat. :wink:

The Punishment Of Unbelievers

What you have done to others is nothing compared to what awaits those that have denied God, denied Christ, turned from him, scoffed, lied about, abused, insulted, attacked his children, delighted in ungodliness and wickedness...

Don't go here if you can't stand the heat. :wink:

The Punishment Of Unbelievers
then there is Faustina Diary 741

she wasn't known to be a sinner/liar... I think we can trust her... canonized

No. I'm one of those grievously ignorant intolerant fundamentalists. I have close family members who are catholic. We get along fine. Speaking of which....have you seen latest photos of Pope Francis. Losing weight. Not a good sign for him. .

No. I'm one of those grievously ignorant intolerant fundamentalists. I have close family members who are catholic. We get along fine. Speaking of which....have you seen latest photos of Pope Francis. Losing weight. Not a good sign for him. .
no, i didn't know he was losing wt

I need to pray for him... hard to pray for people who annoy me but Jesus said to....

Forum List

Back