What you didn't know about Crop Circles

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009

There's an annoying commercial in the video, but this is one of the most staggering, profound pieces ever on the subject.

il_fullxfull.3611553579_clq7.jpg

We sent the message on left via via Aricebo radio, the answer on the right appeared in a field

main-qimg-f09ade840e3c680519c81cb4ce791777-lq

Some look like they could be blueprints, like in the movie "Contact"

You think the Pentagon really spends tens of thousand of dollars for each toilet seat or light bulb?

MVJOVOZ3EIBNA3Q3ISEAIOHY74.jpg

Crop circles Fractals

And yes there are some that are clearly manmade, that does not mean they ALL are

Bottom line? (To steal from Ancient Aliens.....) :)

We are not alone,

We have never been alone!

Agreed.

It's a pretty compelling video and includes a host of things I never knew, especially what might be coded messages in the circles

If there are actually aliens around somewhere hoaxes like crop circles just gives them more cover. I would be interested in any real evidence that exists but crap like this and the whackadoodles who believe in it makes it difficult to take anything seriously.

If there are actually aliens around somewhere hoaxes like crop circles just gives them more cover. I would be interested in any real evidence that exists but crap like this and the whackadoodles who believe in it makes it difficult to take anything seriously.

The video address each of those points! The real crop circles are made with some type or microwave radiation

Do you REALLY think...........if there ARE higher intellgent beings out there, they would play with peoples crops like little kids?

ROFLMAO

Absolute FACTS about human society:

-NO PROOF of omnipotent, invisible beings exist that cannot be explained by reason, logic, common sense, and science.
-NO PROOF of E.T.s exist that cannot be explained by reason, logic, common sense, and science.
-NO PROOF of BigFoot, Nessie, or any other "sighting" of a "monster" exists, that cannot be explained by reason, logic, common sense, and science.

You can "believe" anything you want. You can make up stories and create "facts" for those stories all you want.
When it comes down to COLD, HARD, CONCRETE EVIDENCE.................there is still NONE!!

The video address each of those points! The real crop circles are made with some type or microwave radiation
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Crop circles and this video are made by people who want aliens to exist so badly they are willing to manufacture some proof. That's why I reject all of it until someone comes around with something incontrovertible.

Do you REALLY think...........if there ARE higher intellgent beings out there, they would play with peoples crops like little kids?

ROFLMAO

Absolute FACTS about human society:

-NO PROOF of omnipotent, invisible beings exist that cannot be explained by reason, logic, common sense, and science.
-NO PROOF of E.T.s exist that cannot be explained by reason, logic, common sense, and science.
-NO PROOF of BigFoot, Nessie, or any other "sighting" of a "monster" exists, that cannot be explained by reason, logic, common sense, and science.

You can "believe" anything you want. You can make up stories and create "facts" for those stories all you want.
When it comes down to COLD, HARD, CONCRETE EVIDENCE.................there is still NONE!!

If you don't want to watch the video, that's fine.

Microwave radiation would COOK anything in its path. And as far as I know, burned vegetation and cooked animals have not ever been found in these crop circles.

It's not like a microwave oven, there's something different about the microwaves are used. On some of the circles the radiation outlines will still be there 2 or 3 years later after the crops have regrown. That's NOT the work of hoaxer with wooden boards!

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Crop circles and this video are made by people who want aliens to exist so badly they are willing to manufacture some proof. That's why I reject all of it until someone comes around with something incontrovertible.

All this proves is that you didn't watch the video

If you don't want to watch the video, that's fine.

Oh, I've been watching these videos and "documentaries" since I was a teenager in the 70's.
And even I have enough common sense to be able to disprove anything they spew out.........JUST with what I was taught in school!!

You don't need a doctorate in science and technology to disprove this crap...........only a good, rationally working brain.

A LOT of conspiracy theorists and "believers" come up with hundreds, if not thousands of explanations. If these things were REAL, there would be only ONE explanation..........the one that nobody can disprove.

But thats not happened, and nor likely to.

Oh, I've been watching these videos and "documentaries" since I was a teenager in the 70's.
And even I have enough common sense to be able to disprove anything they spew out.........JUST with what I was taught in school!!

You don't need a doctorate in science and technology to disprove this crap...........only a good, rationally working brain.

A LOT of conspiracy theorists and "believers" come up with hundreds, if not thousands of explanations. If these things were REAL, there would be only ONE explanation..........the one that nobody can disprove.

But thats not happened, and nor likely to.

Some are real, some are hoaxes.

If aliens travelled so far to visit us, what could they learn from such a primitive society? It would be akin to us watching ants for hours and toppling their little hill. They would be so much more advanced than us just to get here, maybe mllions or billions of years older as a civilization. We would bore them or be disintgrated as easily as someone stepping on a bug.

Bottom line? (To steal from Ancient Aliens.....) :)

We are not alone,

We have never been alone!
Waitaminut! Angels don't visit the earth but other 'aliens' do? And if the earth was made for the angels in the first place, who's the aliens here?

Forum List

Back