What you didn't know about Crop Circles

Put it this way — the a priori arguments for Circles representing a form of communication are far fetched —- charitably , imho . However , the likelihood of these incidents being contrived as controlled opposition to ridicule the broader UAP community is surely a different matter .

Put it this way — the a priori arguments for Circles representing a form of communication are far fetched —- charitably , imho . However , the likelihood of these incidents being contrived as controlled opposition to ridicule the broader UAP community is surely a different matter .
I encourage people to watch the video. He is quite clear that some of it is obvious CIA disinformation which makes you wonder why they’d get involved if they’re all human made fakes

Magnetic motors!

Have they killed Umberto Baudo yet?

There’s a whole host of other information there as well. One inventor though the circles might be blueprints and started fabricating what he interpreted the design might be. Though the design didn’t work as imagined, I bet there are many Black Budget projects doing the same

There’s a whole host of other information there as well. One inventor though the circles might be blueprints and started fabricating what he interpreted the design might be. Though the design didn’t work as imagined, I bet there are many Black Budget projects doing the same

I spent some time working on a design for a magnetic motor many years ago. I'm certainly not a scientist, but I came up with something that made my mind excited. It never went anywhere, but yes, it was based loosely on that fractal image from the short-lived sci-fi series "Threshold".

Such a thing can be done and big oil will not allow it.

I encourage people to watch the video. He is quite clear that some of it is obvious CIA disinformation which makes you wonder why they’d get involved if they’re all human made fakes
Because UAPs are the real matter which the Sheeple are not ready to be alerted to . By creating Circles and then ridiculing them , and with both UAPs and Circles having seemingly obvious links to Aliens , these different links can be controlled and manipulated in the single direction chosen by the “ real powers that be “ . This would be hugely more necessary if the real powers actually have agreements with at least some “extras”but still require 100 per cent non disclosure ——- see alleged Eisenhower agreements made in 1954 .

Once FOI requests were raised re. Area 51, all work there was passed to companies where FOI did not apply. And the so-called deep black projects moved to an adjacent area designated S4 .
So I gather.

Here's some dot connecting: The Pentagon cannot account for $2 Trillion, in "The Day After Roswell" Philip Corso describes how the military had US corporations attempt to reverse engineer "foreign" technology (not Russian, really, really foreign) and now apparently some of the crop Circles are encoded blueprints for devices and sciences we need to figure out

Oh, apparently an astronaut was kind enough to clear the dust off of the solar panels of the Mars Rover. Martian Squeegee guy

1200x0.jpg

a rather thought provoking element Frank>>>

~S~

I love how they instantly try to dismiss Lazar because human created 115 decays so rapidly! Have to admire the arrogance in thinking, Well, we're the smartest race that ever existed and if humans can't figure this out - no one can! Even if they are hundreds of thousands of years more technologically advanced

Because UAPs are the real matter which the Sheeple are not ready to be alerted to . By creating Circles and then ridiculing them , and with both UAPs and Circles having seemingly obvious links to Aliens , these different links can be controlled and manipulated in the single direction chosen by the “ real powers that be “ . This would be hugely more necessary if the real powers actually have agreements with at least some “extras”but still require 100 per cent non disclosure ——- see alleged Eisenhower agreements made in 1954 .

Microwave radiation would COOK anything in its path. And as far as I know, burned vegetation and cooked animals have not ever been found in these crop circles.

The video describes that the nodes of the crops get elongated and cooked. The video is well worth your time

The video describes that the nodes of the crops get elongated and cooked. The video is well worth your time

Science, logic, reasoning, and common sense has already proved these things to be man-made, and the different methods used to do it.
Aside from pressure from wind, rain, or heavy objects........there is no other method that will do damage like that.

Science, logic, reasoning, and common sense has already proved these things to be man-made, and the different methods used to do it.
Aside from pressure from wind, rain, or heavy objects........there is no other method that will do damage like that.

Clearly, you're the expert

Clearly, you're the expert

As I've stated in other such threads, there is NO undeniable, concrete proof of these claims as "extra terrestrial" endevors......and not the work of bored housewives, drunk college kids, and conspiracy theorists looking to further their own agendas.

There's thousands of theories out there that have not been proven, even though they make very convincing videos. But again......NONE of it has been proven over reason, logic, and those looking for answers hiding out with night vision cameras looking to catch these "aliens" in the act. Which they've done many times over.........and these "aliens" all turn out to be humans who figured out how to make these designs in crops.

I've seen many of this guys videos. Although he IS very convincing, some of the stuff he talks about still has yet to be significantly proven to his viewpoint or explanation.

As I've stated in other such threads, there is NO undeniable, concrete proof of these claims as "extra terrestrial" endevors......and not the work of bored housewives, drunk college kids, and conspiracy theorists looking to further their own agendas.

There's thousands of theories out there that have not been proven, even though they make very convincing videos. But again......NONE of it has been proven over reason, logic, and those looking for answers hiding out with night vision cameras looking to catch these "aliens" in the act. Which they've done many times over.........and these "aliens" all turn out to be humans who figured out how to make these designs in crops.

Well, I guess that's the final word on the subject.

Thank you for your input.

You think the guy below

images

made this

Y5qS5Lj9WDwkChzR6eZ5Nb.jpg

Forum List

Back