What would YOU like to see President Trump DO regarding Iran?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I think he is doing EXACTLY the right thing by backing them into a corner wherein their only option is to negotiate on OUR terms or else face financial ruin and the threat of revolution at home.

P.S. I am not asking what you DON'T want him to do.

I think he is doing EXACTLY the right thing by backing them into a corner wherein their only option is to negotiate on OUR terms or else face financial ruin and the threat of revolution at home.

I said in another thread he needs to bomb every electricity plant, every dam, every bridge, every Road, every Port of Entry, every shipping port, and if you destroy all of those things 100% the country will cease to operate. It will grind to a halt.

If you have an agreement with country X regarding their _________, the terms of the agreement are actionable. Meaning that if the terms are for third country inspections of their nuke plants, you (at the very least) have someone going to the nuke plant to see what they are up to. When you back out of the agreement, you don’t have those inspections taking place. So it was patently stupid to have backed out of the deal to start with.

As far as what to do next; nothing in Iran is worth a drop of American blood. He’s doing the right thing as far as not intervening. Sort of like the kid who takes his old man’s car out for a joy ride and parks it in the lake but dives back in to salvage the little hula dancer that was affixed to the dashboard.

He should agree that they can have Saudi Arabia is they relocate Californians there first.

Go to them hat in hand, apologize humbly for pulling out of the agreement that Iran was abiding by, remove the new sanctions, and ask them nicely to put everything back the way it was.

Then he can apologize to the rest of the world for being a dumbass dickweed and trying to fuck everything up, resign and go back to tRump tOwer.

Inspections of military bases were off limits. Ergo, there were no inspections.

Regardless of any of that, there was no agreement with the United States. The agreement was with Obama only, and it was rendered void the day he left office.

Go to them hat in hand, apologize humbly for pulling out of the agreement that Iran was abiding by, remove the new sanctions, and ask them nicely to put everything back the way it was.

Then he can apologize to the rest of the world for being a dumbass dickweed and trying to fuck everything up, resign and go back to tRump tOwer.
That’s the exact response one would expect from an unhinged anti-American asshole. :dunno:

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Mind our own business for a change.

If you have an agreement with country X regarding their _________, the terms of the agreement are actionable.

Get a lawyer and pray he's better than mine..

better-call-saul.jpg

That’s the exact response one would expect from an unhinged anti-American asshole. :dunno:
I'm anti American? I'm not the one trying to start a war.

Forum List

Back