What would you do, if you saw this?

If I saw that, I'd grab me the first neocon I could get my hands on and beat the holy shit out of them, because if that shit ever happens, they're the ones responsible for bringing it to our shores.

:lol:

Now I'm convinced... you really are certifiable.

It's taken you this long to catch on? You really are too forgiving......

Probably get in my car and drive in the opposite direction, not that it would do any good. But I would pack up the cat and dog and as much survival stuff as I could and try to head for a cave somewhere as far away as possible from the blast. Fruitless in the end, but the drive for survival is strong and not necessarily logical.

Say hello to Trayvon for me when you get there!

RUN FOR THE HILLS, BROTHERS!

COFFEE.jpg

So you would attempt to assault an innocent person rather than save your family.
Neocon's are not innocent people. If we find ourselves in the middle of a WWIII nuclear armageddon, rest assured, it was the neocons that started that ball a rollin' with their bullshit PNAC manifesto!

Are you that detached from reality, that you think we can go from country to country, making up bullshit reasons to attack sovereign nations, in violation of international law, and no one will get fed up with us and draw a line in the sand? We cross it and it's on!

:lol:

Now I'm convinced... you really are certifiable.
That's what may be in our future, if we keep up this neocon foreign policy agenda. Everything we're doing now, was outlined by the PNAC back in the mid-90's. And if we lay a hand on Iran, this thread might become a reality. Because that will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia.

And if we are, it won't be suicide bombers we will have to deal with, it will be real bombers, like the ones we have. And it won't be homemade quassam rockets coming down on our country, it will be ICBM's with MIRV warheads hitting us in less than a half-hour.

And if you don't think that's possible, then ask yourself what would you do, if someone was going around your neighborhood, house-to-house, fucking with your neighbors homes and trashing their property? My guess is, you'd do what any one of us would do, tell your friends and family, "If he try's to pull that crap on my property, I'm gonna fuck up his shit!"

That's what is going to happen to us, if we don't stop this insanity.

Last edited:
I would first blame the gays for causing this nuclear explosion, and then I would blame Obama for allowing gay people to co exist within society, and then lament that if Mitt Romney were President, this would never have happened.

You shouldn't worry, while you may have gays where you are, obama has nothing to do with their existence. And neither obama nor Romney would be your president.

Remember this?

Yahoo! Video Detail for Kissing on the Beach

I hate to say it, because I'm not generally a gun nut or the 'survivalist' type, but I suppose the first thing I would do would be to crash my car through the front window of Wal-mart and grab all the guns and ammo I could get my hands on.

I hate to say it, because I'm not generally a gun nut or the 'survivalist' type, but I suppose the first thing I would do would be to crash my car through the front window of Wal-mart and grab all the guns and ammo I could get my hands on.

Unless you live right next door to a Walmart...I highly doubt you would have enough time to do this....but hey, whatever floats your boat ~LoL~

Upon seeing a mushroom cloud I'd probably think to myself: 'We should've got the drop on N. Korea ages ago. Npw look what's happened!'

Anyway...

OPs like Lionboy's remind me of the absurd videos we had to watch in school that were supposed to prepare us for when Moscow would detonate an atom bomb above London. According to the video and the people from the Home Office who'd be present when we watched it, the best course of action for those without a fallout shelter was to push the beds up against the windows and hide behind the couch, even though the people doing that in the video were about three hundred yards from the blast's epicentre.

PS. Whoever said they collect their cats and dogs needs their head examined. Dogs would probably run towards the blast and the cat would've fucked off long before considering the fate of its owners.

Forum List

Back