What would you do, if you saw this?

Increase the percieved limit on the number of fish the State Wild Llife Department will allow me to catch.

Who would check anyway?

Nothing. What can you do?

Sit down and start singing "Nearer My God To Thee".

Probably get in my car and drive in the opposite direction, not that it would do any good. But I would pack up the cat and dog and as much survival stuff as I could and try to head for a cave somewhere as far away as possible from the blast. Fruitless in the end, but the drive for survival is strong and not necessarily logical.

Well if you "saw it" then you'd be blind right now.... so hopefully, even from a great distance, you are not watching when it happens...

if you survived the blast because you are far enough away, then take potassium iodide pills, take cover, tape off windows, along with any other blocking off that you can do, put as many layers as you can from yourself and the outside....

you can only survive 10 minutes in a car before it begins to hurt you, so DON'T RUN.....hide...with as many layers of protection of house as you can.

I would first blame the gays for causing this nuclear explosion, and then I would blame Obama for allowing gay people to co exist within society, and then lament that if Mitt Romney were President, this would never have happened.

It looks so real.
Ah, the beauty of Microsoft Powerpoint. That's a shot of Long Beach from the top of Signal Hill. I live just off to the right of that picture. I almost got laid in that very spot a long, long, time ago. But my girlfriends' sister chickened out at the last minute, because she thought I'd squeal on her. Like I'm really going to tell my girlfriend I just banged her baby sister while she was out with her friends doing some chick thing.

I wasn't going to do that. Not then, anyway.

If I saw that, I'd grab me the first neocon I could get my hands on and beat the holy shit out of them, because if that shit ever happens, they're the ones responsible for bringing it to our shores.

Forum List

Back