What would you do if you gain $20 Trillion?

In my opinion, millionaires and billionaires should be taxed very heavily in order to provide resources for all people in need.
I would buy off all the whore politicians to do a reality TV show of naked and afraid, but fail to mention that their show will be filmed on the moon.

Oh, and they would be left there.

Last edited:
Millionaires and billionaires would still have more then enough if they are taxed at 60% to 80% of disposable income.
Wow, you love to be a fucking worthless prog slave now dont you? I say that fuck the poor, they chose their lifestyle, by not working harder to achieve a large wealth. No, they just sit back moaning and groaning that millionaires and billionaires have more than enough to be taxed at 60% to 80%.

STop paying people to not work hard, and soon those underachiever will be out there trying to succeed.

I would buy off all the politicians to do a reality TV show of naked and afraid, but fail to mention that their show will be filmed on the moon.

Oh, and they would be left there.
I would start an American version of the squid game, where all the worthless poor can compete for the grand prize. A date with Nancy Pelosi in her million dollar mansion..

Wow, you love to be a fucking worthless prog slave now dont you? I say that fuck the poor, they chose their lifestyle, by not working harder to achieve a large wealth. No, they just sit back moaning and groaning that millionaires and billionaires have more than enough to be taxed at 60% to 80%.
I did not choose to have Depression and Autism.

Apparently you chose not to be poor too, but ended up that way.

Why else you you be so envious and covetous of what someone else has?
quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

About 20% of American adults have Mental Disability.

Begrudging help to people who need help is evil.
I am not sorry that you fell into that 20%, again blame it on your genetic code from your family.

Sitting on your progressive slave ass, demanding that i should pay more of my income to you, because you are worthless isnt evil. Wanting my money to be given to you, that is evil.

quote-i-have-never-understood-why-it-is-greed-to-want-to-keep-the-money-you-have-earned-but-th...jpg

Sitting on your progressive slave ass, demanding that i should pay more of my income to you, because you are worthless isnt evil. Wanting my money to be given to you, that is evil.
I am not Progressive. I am not Conservative. Both sides have flaws.

Forum List

Back