What would you do if you gain $20 Trillion?

Right on cue, President Trump sent this out earlier:

"What country will be the primary beneficiary from a “Billionaires Tax,” or Wealth Tax? Where will wealthy people and companies move to, leaving the United States high and dry? Most don’t need to be in the U.S. anyway. I know all of those very smartly run countries, and they are all thrilled by what the Radical Left maniacs are doing in Congress. I just wonder, will I be allowed to run for president again if I move to another country? No, I guess I’ll just stick it out, but most others won’t!"
First go the rich, the up and leave all the high taxes.
This then means the middle class has to pick up those taxes.
Then the middle class picks up and leaves, thus leaving only the poor, thus now everyone equal, equally poor and equally miserable.

Detroit is a fine example of taxing the rich.

Read it and weep you stupid progressive slaves.

With the whites went wealth, the income base, and the jobs. Even the blacks who had made it to the middle class left for the suburbs. Those left behind in Detroit were the least well educated and the poorest. (https://archive.nytimes.com/.../17/us/detroit-decline.html

I am neither Democrat nor Republican.
No, you are a Joe Biden Voter.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg<-----------------

First go the rich, the up and leave all the high taxes.
This then means the middle class has to pick up those taxes.
Then the middle class picks up and leaves, thus leaving only the poor, thus now everyone equal, equally poor and equally miserable.

Detroit is a fine example of taxing the rich.

Read it and weep you stupid progressive slaves.

It might be pretty hard for the middle class to fill in the tax gap when those rich folks take their jobs along with them.

Many people including myself have disability -- Autism and Depression.
Oh i see, because you are mentally disabled, you cant seem to make something of yourself, am i right?

What about this guy.
1635382115389.png

Stephen Hawking Net Worth:
$20 Million
Stephen Hawking net worth: Stephen Hawking was an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author who had a net worth of $20 million at the time of his death. He was director of research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology at the University of Cambridge at the time of his death. He was the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge between 1979 and 2009. Stephen Hawking died on March 13, 2018, at the age of 76.

Steven didnt let himself be a victim but used his talents to make something of himself. You though are a pitiful wretch who has fallen for the dark side of progressivism, and have been victimized to think you cant make it on your own. Well congratulations, you in my view are worthless....

It might be pretty hard for the middle class to fill in the tax gap when those rich folks take their jobs along with them.
You are right, that was exactly what happened to Detroit, and going to happen to Chicago, San Fran, and other bat shit crazy Prog cities..

And eventually America, if the progs stay in charge.

Last edited:
You are right, that was exactly what happened to Detroit, and going to happen to Chicago, San Fran, and other bat shit crazy Prog cities..

Liberalism invariably has unintended, unforeseen, and disastrous consequences. Like President Trump said, "Everything woke turns to shit."

Liberalism invariably has unintended, unforeseen, and disastrous consequences. Like President Trump said, "Everything woke turns to shit."
No, not unintended, but deliberate, not unforeseen, because we see it happening in every Blue State and City, but yes disastrous consequences, as we are seeing with high gas and food prices, 1000s of blacks shooting blacks in the inner cities, government going after mom and pop, while China shoots hypersonic missiles over US and our Joint Chief of Staff is teaching Wokeism. This is a plan to ruin this country, and the poor will be the only ones left to reap the whirlwind, because they wont be able to move.

If I had $20 trillion, my dick would be in somebody's mouth 24 hours a day.

I would build a pyramid. With a nice house on top, and a tomb 500 feet underneath it.

To demonstrate to the world, that what is MINE, is MINE, and "helping the community" is a strictly VOLUTARY choice.

Stephen Hawking net worth: Stephen Hawking was an English theoretical physicist, cosmologist, and author who had a net worth of $20 million at the time of his death. He was director of research at the Centre for Theoretical Cosmology at the University of Cambridge at the time of his death. He was the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge between 1979 and 2009. Stephen Hawking died on March 13, 2018, at the age of 76.

Steven didnt let himself be a victim but used his talents to make something of himself. You though are a pitiful wretch who has fallen for the dark side of progressivism, and have been victimized to think you cant make it on your own. Well congratulations, you in my view are worthless....
He was an exception. He was a great genius. He was also a sinner who preached Atheism.

Most millionaires and billionaires are guilty of major fraud.
This is exactly the bullshit mindset the Left has about rich people. They have to convince themselves rich people are all crooks in order to justify to themselves that it is okay to steal from them.

Still, the rich are an economic minority which is extremely arrogant. They spend money which could have been used to help poor people globally.
Ever hear of the Rockefeller Foundation?

How about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation?

How about the Carnegie Foundation?

The rich are creating philanthropic foundations which outlive them by more than a century. It does not get more charitable than that!

Forum List

Back