What would Trump do differently in a second term?

Trump has a particular way of speaking. He has a need to constantly give digs at his opponents, self-promote, and butter up his target audience. To do this he makes excessive use of adjectives, adverbs, and parenthetical comments. He's also reading from a teleprompter faster than the words are appearing on it so he's making awkward pauses.
And he says bigly!

dont blame it all on the dems,, the repubes were right there protecting and funding the dem agenda,,
And THAT my friend is completely correct.... Call them by their right name though - FILTHY slime ball RHINO'S.

The establishment butt kisser's sold our aces down the river, and therefore empowered and enabled the deep state criminal loving slime ball Demoncrat's, who then began to have their way with us, just as long as they didn't mess with the security of the RHINO'S they could go as low as they wanted and they did.

What the idiots didn't realize is that their short term gains, and their selling the people out, would of course come back to haunt them big time, because quickly the empowerment of evil around them soon began to start challenging everything they once figured that they were immune from. The worst equalizer for them was the pandemic, in which they themselves had to run from a long with everyone else. Yep there was no buying their way out of that one.

People might think to themselves about now, "hey you just hate rich people" right ?

Nope, I just loved it when they screwed up so bad that they were dragged kicking and screaming down into the pit with the rest of us, otherwise especially after they had helped to dig the pit they figured that only we could fall into.

I remember way back in the day's when we could ride by a huge mansion with the family, and we would just look up at it and think to ourselves 'WOW" that's a beautiful place, and we figured that the owner's must be these very smart God loving people to be blessed in America like that, and on top of that to have such an honorary place that shows their success in life.

Then came our life's education within these latter day's, and the great falling away that has since taken place, and now when you ride by these Mansions, one can't help but think "I wonder where that crook got his money from", and that's a shame isn't it ?

Trump had our economy on track to restoring American prosperity, and the Democrat's destroyed it quickly right here and in the world. They have brought us what we are seeing today, and sadly with the help of the greedy Rhino's they've been empowered to have their way... They've ushered in total chaos and filthiness along with anarchy into our system, and into our communities, but are these signs of what was coming in these latter days ?? Think about it folks.

Not sure where it all goes from here, but God knows the answers in which I gladly await for the final bell to ring. Gonna do my part for my family and friend's until the final bell rings, and I will just observe the times as they were written about so very long ago. We must all repent of our sins, and seek the Lord's guidance, wisdom and strength - AMEN.

Actually one of the things Trump would do, is throw more ketchup against the wall, because one of the first acts of the new congress would be to once again, impeach Trump for his actions on January 6th. Having the evidence from the January 6th committee, Jack Smiths indictment, and Fawni Willis' indictment.

And in the senate trial, they would have to vote, without the legal cover of not being able to convict someone no longer in office.

There is no double jeopardy when it comes to impeachment.
Presidents and Precedents

He could do what Yeltsin did in 1993, when he got the military on his side and dissolved the Russian Congress, leading to temporary one-man rule. The Romans had a similar way to get out of such a crisis, often appointing a dictator.

When Aaron Burr tried to steal the election of 1800 from Thomas Jefferson, leading to 35 tied votes in a row in the Electoral College, Governor James Monroe ended the deadlock by threatening to have his militia come to Washington and solve it by military force.

Last edited:
If we withdraw aid NATO would be forced to act. Ukraine would only be the first domino to fall.
That's the thinking going around, but is it true or is it even real, otherwise would it actually play out in that way or was that the created narrative in order to justify everything that has been done in order to help Ukraine against Russia ? Hmmm..

Presidents and Precedents

He could do what Yeltsin did in 1993, when he got the military on his side and dissolved the Russian Congress, leading to temporary one-man rule. The Romans had a similar way to get out of such a crisis, often appointing a dictator.
Then why didn't Trump do it in his first term, and why do you think he would do it in his second term?

Forum List

Back