What Will You Do When The GOP Comes For Your Wife, Daughter Or Sister?

Back to the Daily Kook as the source again.
1658515743908.gif

Yes....anyone who is a radical is basically out to lunch.
Magic Underwear or Climate Change.....no difference.

Except Climate Change can be scientifically proven.

But yeah, the NAOO and NASA have the same credibility as a 19th century con-artist who wanted to trick less smart people out of their money.

Except Climate Change can be scientifically proven.

But yeah, the NAOO and NASA have the same credibility as a 19th century con-artist who wanted to trick less smart people out of their money.

You can't prove Global Warming any more than we can prove God's existence.
There are too many variables that are beyond our control to say that man is changing the climate.

If I were her husband I would have demanded the abortion take place immediately. And it would have happened. Every husband would have done the same. Uhhhh your wife, she's bleeding badly. We're just going to let her bleed. It's insanity.

The surgery to address an ectopic pregnancy is not an abortion, and there's nothing in the law that would not allow a doctor to provide care. The story is pure commie bullshit.

There are too many variables that are beyond our control to say that man is changing the climate.

Um, yeah, here's how I can prove there is no God. I can round up every clergyman in the country, throw them all off the top of the Sears Tower, and God won't catch a single one of them.

On the other hand, we see the effects of global warming - melting icecaps, melting glaciers, melting permafrost, rising sea levels, dying coral reefs.

We know that increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere traps more heat. You might not WANT to believe it's true, but it's scientifically proven.

Um, yeah, here's how I can prove there is no God. I can round up every clergyman in the country, throw them all off the top of the Sears Tower, and God won't catch a single one of them.

On the other hand, we see the effects of global warming - melting icecaps, melting glaciers, melting permafrost, rising sea levels, dying coral reefs.

We know that increasing CO2 levels in the atmosphere traps more heat. You might not WANT to believe it's true, but it's scientifically proven.
If you folks don't stop burning our forests there won't be much oxygen left. CO2 is more of a protective blanket than anything...along with food for plants. Our oceans are responsible for most greenhouse gases....which is basically water vapor.

What a bunch of anti-democratic bullshit from one of our resident Trump Humpers!!!!

The GOP has already come for American women of child bearing age, and created national chaos in overturning Roe. Roe became the law of the land, to stop women from dying from botched abortions, and it's been very successful. Now Republicans have banned abortion in 20 states, created death and havoc because they're so idealogically driven that they didn't consider the real consequences of their laws.

Trump has already tried and failed to overthrow democracy, and yet you claim that democracy is the problem.
What problem is the left creating by letting women make their own decisions, Calypso? Women have been doing that for the last 50 years and no problems were created by this?

If you think abortion is wrong, don't have one. No one is forcing people to have abortions, unlike the right wingers like you who are trying to force women to have babies.

There's a sure fire way not to have a baby, and it's not rocket science, just simple biology.

Do you ever post anything that doesn't reveal you to be too stupid to be one person? If abortion is illegal, then women are being forced to have babies.

Simply concepts are just beyond your ability to comprehend.

Really, who forced them to have sex in the first place?

If you folks don't stop burning our forests there won't be much oxygen left. CO2 is more of a protective blanket than anything...along with food for plants. Our oceans are responsible for most greenhouse gases....which is basically water vapor.

You're babbling, buddy. Water vapor ONLY becomes an issue when the atmosphere becomes too hot. Otherwise, it falls out of the sky as rain or snow, and it even reduces the CO2 content in the process. You see, the system naturally has a pretty good balance, but humans are kind of fucking it up by burning coal and petroleum.

Two takeaways from the posts of the Misogynists above:
  1. They don't care about a fetus; they use abortions as an issue to support the radical 21st Century Republican Party
  2. I doubt anyone of these men have realtionships or are married and have never been faced with an unwanted pregnancy; due to:
a. The man won't provide
b. Ectopic Pregnancy; Intrauterine Infection;
Placental Abruption/Previa; Previable Pre-Labor Rupture of Membranes; Severe Cases of Preeclampsia; and Antepartum Sepsis
c. Failed Contraception's
d. The GOP repeals the ACA and CHIP.

Soap opera fear mongering fake thread title
This place is now officially majority bullshit postings
It’s why I am here 90% less than one year ago as other sites do have “truth in thread title” policies.

I think we can prove AGW but the effect of that slight bit of provable warning has yet to change the climate. It exacerbates the extreme events, but those extreme events are a feature of the Climate not a sign that it is changing. When we don't have hurricanes in the Atlantic because the heat has changed the weather patterns then we can say we're changing the climate.

Soap opera fear mongering fake thread title
This place is now officially majority bullshit postings
It’s why I am here 90% less than one year ago as other sites do have “truth in thread title” policies.

By "majority bullshit postings", you must mean that your idiotic posts are being routinely demolished with facts, statistics, and postings from the real world posters who have never drunk the Republican Kool-Aid, and who warned you what would happen with Trump as President.

Good riddance to fools and liars like you.

By "majority bullshit postings", you must mean that your idiotic posts are being routinely demolished with facts, statistics, and postings from the real world posters who have never drunk the Republican Kool-Aid, and who warned you what would happen with Trump as President.

Good riddance to fools and liars like you.
You're mentally ill.

Forum List

Back