What Will You Do When The GOP Comes For Your Wife, Daughter Or Sister?

Furthermore, the most radical laws which ban all abortion with no exceptions, even for the life of the mother, are endangering women's lives and reproductive health.

Hey you lying sack of shit, I'll ask again................do you have a link to these laws that ban all abortion?

Dragonlady let's see a list of the laws that ban all abortions without exception.

Google you lying piece of shit. It's not like you have a job or a life, other than posting insults.

Last week a Texas woman with an ectopic pregnancy — a life-threatening condition that never produces a baby — was forced to wait until it ruptured inside her, putting her life in danger. Imagine if that was you or someone you loved.

Republican laws are now making doctors wait until women are nearly dead before they can provide life-saving medical treatment for lethal conditions like that ectopic pregnancy and incomplete miscarriages. This is insane.

What would you do if that was your daughter, wife, mother, or sister who was forced to bleed out for ten long days so a Republican politician could crow about being “pro-life”? They’d have to physically restrain me.

So when can we start using the guns?
Well, my daughter will be domiciling near NY or Jersey or in (gasp) Colo. But yeah, I'm not going to be the least surprised is somebody goes John Q

PRIVACY is in the Constitution. Abortion shouldn't be in the Contsistution because it has NOTHING to do with government. The Constitution sets out how the country is to be governed, not what medical procedures should be allowed. Abortion was a private medical matter between a woman and her doctor, when the Constitution was written and of no concern to politicians at all. The first abortion laws weren't even passed until the late 1800's, when the Founders had been long dead.

The people have had NO SAY, in this at all. 80% of the American people from BOTH political parties are in favour of a woman's right to choose, and even those who oppose abortion for convenience are not opposed to an abortion to save the life of the mother, or in cases of rape or incest.

Furthermore, the most radical laws which ban all abortion with no exceptions, even for the life of the mother, are endangering women's lives and reproductive health. If the woman dies, so does the foetus, When doctors are unable to intervene until after the foetus dies, both the health of the mother, and the chances of her having another child, can be severely impacted.

This is not in the best interests of the women, or the nation. This is simply a radical public policy which is based on extremist religious view with no basis either in the Bible, or in science.

Even the Bible ascribes to rights to the unborn and if a man causes a pregnant woman such that she loses the child she's carrying, but no other harm is done, he must pay a fine to the woman's husband, but if he harms the woman, he is subject to the fullest measure of the law.

No that is not enough for you. Women should have automony over their own bodies, and the right to a safe, legal, reproductive care in every state of the union - equally, and without and "state imposed" restrictions, waiting period, unnecessary tests, or lectures.

This assumption that women simply need to be convinced not to have an abortion is insulting, and demeaning. Why don't we sit men down and caution them on the dangers of fathering an unwanted child before prescribing Viagara?
Abortion has nothing to do with privacy. That's just a lame excuse to commit murder.

Last week a Texas woman with an ectopic pregnancy — a life-threatening condition that never produces a baby — was forced to wait until it ruptured inside her, putting her life in danger. Imagine if that was you or someone you loved.

Republican laws are now making doctors wait until women are nearly dead before they can provide life-saving medical treatment for lethal conditions like that ectopic pregnancy and incomplete miscarriages. This is insane.

What would you do if that was your daughter, wife, mother, or sister who was forced to bleed out for ten long days so a Republican politician could crow about being “pro-life”? They’d have to physically restrain me.

Dems accusing gop of what they’re doing

Google you lying piece of shit. It's not like you have a job or a life, other than posting insults.
It is just too fucking easy to expose your blatant lies.

Back up your claims, Simp. That's how it works around here. YOU made the claim, so it is on YOU to bring links to back it up.

Your failure to be able to do so proves you are a lying sack of KKKanadian dogshit Dragonlady

Go write your congressman.

My daughters use birth control. Implants. My wife had her tubes tied after our last kid.

We know what causes pregnancy now, and we know how to prevent it.

Someone should explain how all this works to Democrats.

Republican laws are now making doctors wait until women are nearly dead before they can provide life-saving medical treatment for lethal conditions like that ectopic pregnancy and incomplete miscarriages.
That is false. There is a provision in the law for life-saving procedures.

I do think the bounty bullshit in the Texas law is outrageous and I am sure it will be struck down by the Supremes.

I guess. Is wearing a IUD an abortion?
Is wearing a rubber an abortion?
Is wearing a feminine napkin an abortion?
Is abstaining from sex an abortion?
Is anal sex an abortion?

None of the other things you list prevent a fertlized egg from attaching IUDs do

crazy-bird.gif

Yep, Ectopic Pregnancies aren't covered in any bans, especially the Texas one which is a fetal heartbeat level ban.

So one of two things happened, either the woman bought into the lies and waited, or the doctor decided to make her a martyr by playing along with the concept that it was banned.

Or the Doctor didn't want to go to jail under a barbaric law.

If they think what they are doing isn't wrong, they should put up or shut up.

Uh, yeah, the thing is, treating an etopic pregnancy is actually sensible, but under the Texas Taliban's laws, you have to wait until it's critical before you can do something about it. What is wrong is this law.

LOL, public opinion is the holy grail until it doesn't match the views of the great JoeBlow.

Good god what a narcissistic bitch you are.

I'm just a pragmatist. If being a Doctor was easy, we'd let anyone do it.

1658480708668.png

Pictured: Republican's health care.

Uh, yeah, the thing is, treating an etopic pregnancy is actually sensible, but under the Texas Taliban's laws, you have to wait until it's critical before you can do something about it. What is wrong is this law.

View attachment 673093

Actually you don't, but the abortion doctors are claiming it as propaganda.

View attachment 673093
Considering the fact that all of this is just another fabricated crisis I really don't know how to respond.
There's zero proof that any of this even took place.
As with everything you leftist do....it's always just one big lie....just like the COVID in Chief never actually won the election fair and square.

Considering the fact that all of this is just another fabricated crisis I really don't know how to respond.
There's zero proof that any of this even took place.
As with everything you leftist do....it's always just one big lie....just like the COVID in Chief never actually won the election fair and square.
I would say it's nice to live in your own reality... but your reality kind of sucks.

Forum List

Back