What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?

When the Trump minions believed the lie that the election was stolen they rushed the Capitol and tried to stop Congress from certifying the election.

I predict we will see more violence from the Trump minions. How far will they go?
Elect Desantis and fuck every stinkin' traitor Dem in the country.

Well they won't burn down thier own or black peoples neighborhoods

That would be the establishment progressive thing to do

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.​

Hahaha…more of the same….Hasn’t he been the “target of a major criminal probe” since 2015?

Go on strike and stop spending money until the Left is driven from power.

Heard the FBI was after boxes of work product that was supposed to go to the National archives. The boxes were sent in January.

No one is dumb enough to fall for this obvious plot to anger Republicans.

What we're going to do is win the House and investigate everyone...Biden, Pelosi, the FBI...everyone....

Unlike liberal pussies we won't throw ourselves on the ground and kick and scream like a 2 year old brat.

1660024580817.png

Kick your ass into 2 weeks ago, you fucking turd.

You have failed. This was a bigger failure than even electing Biden...and that's big.

Know how I know? You're just surveying the landscape now for how pissed we can get as the flop sweat pours down your face.

That's a loss there, pal. Suck it up hard.

What will Trump supporters do now that there leader is a target of a major criminal probe.​

Hahaha…more of the same….Hasn’t he been the “target of a major criminal probe” since 2015?
This is much more serious than anything he has faced. Plus he does not have the protection of the Presidency.

You have failed. This was a bigger failure than even electing Biden...and that's big.

Know how I know? You're just surveying the landscape now for how pissed we can get as the flop sweat pours down your face.

That's a loss there, pal. Suck it up hard.
We will see. Trump is going to be indicted and a good chance convicted. Then we will see what the Trump minions do. They will lose but hopefully there will not be bloodshed before they lose.

New Topics

Forum List

Back