What will the Left vote America into? Isn’t the writing on the wall?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Today’s southern California, today’s New York City, today’s Baltimore, today’s St Louis, today’s Chicago, today’s Detroit, today’s Portland, today’s Seattle...THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS...isn’t it? Remember what those beautiful cities used to be like?
Are we sure we want America to function like the aforementioned cities do today?
Just as it always has, shouldn’t quality of life top our list of what’s important to Americans?
Why are we knowingly voting America down the shitter?

Today’s southern California, today’s New York City, today’s Baltimore, today’s St Louis, today’s Chicago, today’s Detroit, today’s Portland, today’s Seattle...THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS...isn’t it? Remember what those beautiful cities used to be like?
Are we sure we want America to function like the aforementioned cities do today?
Just as it always has, shouldn’t quality of life top our list of what’s important to Americans?

Frankly, because many voters don't know any better. They rely more on media than history for their votes.

All the cities were scheduled to participate in the Public Safety Consent Decree Program. They were scheduled for 2018 and 2019. Just like Newark, NJ had in 2016. But rump cancelled the Consent Decree Programs. Those Riots did not have to happen. Rump needed them to happen so he didn't do a damned thing to stop them. Newark, NJ has about the same racial numbers that all the cities you are crowing about and they had Peaceful Protests. Plus, the Citizens did not tolerate looters and rioters to the point they confronted them as a mass.

We have a lot on our table right now and it may be awhile that the Justice Department gets back to working on the Consent Decree. Rump could not get rid of it because the Courts would never consent and they are part of it. So he just ignored it. We need to get back to the consent decrees and those riots and lootings stop cold. Plus, it reduces all crime. Rump needed the Chaos because that's what he does.

If you want to know about the Consent Decree in action, google Newark, NJ.

You can shit all over Denver now. That is not progression. It is regression. As a culture, we are devolving.

I can safely drive anywhere in Denver I want to. While it's no better nor worse than any other large city, it's also is in bad need of the Consent Decree.

It's insanity. The people that live in those cities are voting for the people who won't protect them, how foolish is that? Providing for law and order and maintaining public safety and security is the #1 priority of any elected official, or should be. And yet the people still vote for the democrats. It makes no sense.

It's insanity. The people that live in those cities are voting for the people who won't protect them, how foolish is that? Providing for law and order and maintaining public safety and security is the #1 priority of any elected official, or should be. And yet the people still vote for the democrats. It makes no sense.

And if the Reps were able to do better, they would be in office instead. But the Reps can't seem to do any better and the voters know that in a large city that the Reps will be even worse. You can have a corrupt government in small town USA but you should tolerate it at a large city or a large populated state. If left unchecked, the Reps have proven that they are worse than criminals. At least a criminal has a chance of being locked up for those same actions.

Ironically it was John Wilkes Booth who blocked Lincoln's solution to the problem. Lincoln was going to send the blacks back to Africa after the war was over.

And if the Reps were able to do better, they would be in office instead.
The “Reps” won’t promise enough free shit, they won’t pander to Mexico’s people, they won’t force the belief that chicks with dicks and men fucking men is normal and cool, they won’t pretend blacks are America’s greatest asset, they won’t push the global warming theory....You see, “Reps” won’t participate in the social construct of America, they want to focus on shit that actually matters, the shit that has made America what it WAS.

And if the Reps were able to do better, they would be in office instead. But the Reps can't seem to do any better and the voters know that in a large city that the Reps will be even worse. You can have a corrupt government in small town USA but you should tolerate it at a large city or a large populated state. If left unchecked, the Reps have proven that they are worse than criminals. At least a criminal has a chance of being locked up for those same actions.
The last free and fair election was 2016. Republicans won then.

You can shit all over Denver now. That is not progression. It is regression. As a culture, we are devolving.

I can safely drive anywhere in Denver I want to. While it's no better nor worse than any other large city, it's also is in bad need of the Consent Decree.

You can drive but you can't walk...

The “Reps” won’t promise enough free shit, they won’t pander to Mexico’s people, they won’t force the belief that chicks with dicks and men fucking men is normal and cool, they won’t pretend blacks are America’s greatest asset, they won’t push the global warming theory....You see, “Reps” won’t participate in the social construct of America, they want to focus on shit that actually matters, the shit that has made America what it WAS.

Instead, they will line their own pockets with tax payers money and allow the roads and bridges and schools,etc to deteriorate past the point of no return.

You can drive but you can't walk...

Where is the old Larimer Street when you need it the most. Larimer street was the main homeless area until the "Re Formed It". The homeless have always been there as well as the Protitutes but at least back then, they were along one street.

There is a new Cereal out. It's called Prositutios. When you pour milk on it, it just lays there.

Instead, they will line their own pockets with tax payers money and allow the roads and bridges and schools,etc to deteriorate past the point of no return.

Wasn't it the Kenyan Lord who ignored the military and infrastructure for eight years?
Lining pockets? Didn't the Kenyan Lord make Bezos, Zuckerberg, Dorsey and the Google faggots the wealthiest people on the planet?

Portland is an absolute dump now. I drove through there recently and there's mountains of garbage and homeless camps and graffiti within a 10 mile radius of downtown. Mobs of illegals roaming the streets. A bunch of freaks from California. I stopped at a tool store I have visited for decades, it looks like its in the middle of the slum now there's trash and graffiti all down the block.

^^^ THAT'S what you get with these asshole leftist and Democrats. I say we round them up and put them in a prison camp they are not fit to be American citizens.

Portland is an absolute dump now. I drove through there recently and there's mountains of garbage and homeless camps and graffiti within a 10 mile radius of downtown. Mobs of illegals roaming the streets. A bunch of freaks from California. I stopped at a tool store I have visited for decades, it looks like its in the middle of the slum now there's trash and graffiti all down the block.

^^^ THAT'S what you get with these asshole leftist and Democrats. I say we round them up and put them in a prison camp they are not fit to be American citizens.

Or that is what you get when the Republicans abandon the city. Can you spell "Consent Decree"?

All you can do is live in a rural area in a red state to escape this stuff. Those of us lucky enough to work from home find this approach easier than most.

All you can do is live in a rural area in a red state to escape this stuff. Those of us lucky enough to work from home find this approach easier than most.

And if enough do that, you just created a City and guess what? When it first starts out, Republicans will still be crooks but there won't be that much to steal. But at a certain point, it becomes a large city and The corruption of the Republicans will no longer be tolerated. The Dems will also be a bit corrupt but they don't have it down to the science that Reps do.

Or that is what you get when the Republicans abandon the city. Can you spell "Consent Decree"?
Abandon the city! Progs moved in there in big numbers. Changed the local government to their liking. And they will move out to other environs to ruin other areas. Many of the politicians should not be politicians. Elected and Non elected people in local governments who are not very good and many with radical ways.

Forum List

Back