Biden HIGHEST Approval Rating Yet

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Dude is doing a great job, you can tell by the polls. I wonder what people approve of? cuz this is awesome!

Dude is doing a great job, you can tell by the polls. I wonder what people approve of? cuz this is awesome!

Greatest administration in American history!

Yep, poll numbers Donnie could only dream of. Had he not entirely botched the pandemic response he'd still be president.
I wish he hadn't screwed up so royally even though I would have HATED to see him reelected.
But a couple hundred thousand Americans would still be alive.
Thanks President Biden!

Utterly meaningless. My dog would get as good ratings.
  • The nationwide riots have stopped, for now.
  • People who have been shutdown for a year are seeing light at the end of the tunnel.
  • Covid cases are going down as Trump's vaccine gets around.
  • People are going back to work and starting to resume a normal life again.
  • A harsh winter is behind us and Spring is here.
None of this has a thing to do with Joe, he is just in the WH taking all the credit. Nothing would be different if Trump had been reelected. People are just happy they think they are seeing some prospects of getting back to normal life again.

Biden is being given false credit now exactly the same way in 2020 with the BLM riots and Covid shutdowns that Trump had to take the false blame.

168151705_495806764784472_4292898169040866707_n.jpg

Forum List

Back