What will the Left vote America into? Isn’t the writing on the wall?

All you can do is live in a rural area in a red state to escape this stuff. Those of us lucky enough to work from home find this approach easier than most.

And if enough do that, you just created a City and guess what? When it first starts out, Republicans will still be crooks but there won't be that much to steal. But at a certain point, it becomes a large city and The corruption of the Republicans will no longer be tolerated. The Dems will also be a bit corrupt but they don't have it down to the science that Reps do.
Politicians promise the world but deliver so little while taxing people up the wazoo. There are now permanent underclasses in major cities hooked on the government tit. Year after year...decade after decade....Ghettos not changing for 50 or 60 years and longer.

Today’s southern California, today’s New York City, today’s Baltimore, today’s St Louis, today’s Chicago, today’s Detroit, today’s Portland, today’s Seattle...THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENS...isn’t it? Remember what those beautiful cities used to be like?
Are we sure we want America to function like the aforementioned cities do today?
Just as it always has, shouldn’t quality of life top our list of what’s important to Americans?
Why are we knowingly voting America down the shitter?

Portland is an absolute dump now. I drove through there recently and there's mountains of garbage and homeless camps and graffiti within a 10 mile radius of downtown. Mobs of illegals roaming the streets. A bunch of freaks from California. I stopped at a tool store I have visited for decades, it looks like its in the middle of the slum now there's trash and graffiti all down the block.

^^^ THAT'S what you get with these asshole leftist and Democrats. I say we round them up and put them in a prison camp they are not fit to be American citizens.

Or that is what you get when the Republicans abandon the city. Can you spell "Consent Decree"?
Abandon the city! Progs moved in there in big numbers. Changed the local government to their liking. And they will move out to other environs to ruin other areas. Many of the politicians should not be politicians. Elected and Non elected people in local governments who are not very good and many with radical ways.

The problem is, once the "City" reaches a certain level, your Reps go into high gear and start trying to steal everything that no bolted down. Or even if it's bolted down.

All you can do is live in a rural area in a red state to escape this stuff. Those of us lucky enough to work from home find this approach easier than most.

And if enough do that, you just created a City and guess what? When it first starts out, Republicans will still be crooks but there won't be that much to steal. But at a certain point, it becomes a large city and The corruption of the Republicans will no longer be tolerated. The Dems will also be a bit corrupt but they don't have it down to the science that Reps do.
The biggest crime-ridden areas in my state are run by Democrats and are very urban. The rural areas have low crime and are usually Republican.

I'm not even saying it's always a Democrat thing -- it's an urban thing. Put too many people into one area and problems happen. That's true regardless of party.

Politicians promise the world but deliver so little while taxing people up the wazoo. There are now permanent underclasses in major cities hooked on the government tit. Year after year...decade after decade....Ghettos not changing for 50 or 60 years and longer.

You want change? Support the Consent Decree and creating jobs there. Both are presented by Biden and both you are completely against because someone has to pay for them. But it's a temporary expense because more people work, more people pay taxes.

The biggest crime-ridden areas in my state are run by Democrats and are very urban. The rural areas have low crime and are usually Republican.

I'm not even saying it's always a Democrat thing -- it's an urban thing. Put too many people into one area and problems happen. That's true regardless of party.

I just gave an example for around here. Republicans run just about everything. And they want their cut in any jobs that the city or the county creates. It's been going on for so long that they think it's their birth right.

I just gave an example for around here. Republicans run just about everything. And they want their cut in any jobs that the city or the county creates. It's been going on for so long that they think it's their birth right.
And again, are the worst areas urban or rural? I'd wager it's probably the urban areas. Those tend to have stricter Chambers of Commerce and more regulations on business.

Hey, let the Negroes, Moon Bats and Illegals vote, what could possibly go wrong?

And again, are the worst areas urban or rural? I'd wager it's probably the urban areas. Those tend to have stricter Chambers of Commerce and more regulations on business.

And the Rural Areas depend on the Urban areas for their day to day needs.

There's some of that, but urban areas usually depend on rural areas for food.

Kind of works out for both parties,doesn't it.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't have urban areas. I just wouldn't want to live in one. I'm sure there are people who feel the opposite way as well.

When I was young, I lived for the city. I wanted to move to a bigger city than the one I grew up in. Over time, I saw my hometown become a lot more violent and unsafe as well as expensive. That was when I understood the appeal of suburbs and rural areas.

Cities can serve various economic needs, but they require a strong stomach for government intrusion and crime. I'm repulsed by both, so I left.

Employers have it so incredibly disgustingly easy to find over qualified employees its beyond crazy...and you are complaining.

I'm not saying that we shouldn't have urban areas. I just wouldn't want to live in one. I'm sure there are people who feel the opposite way as well.

When I was young, I lived for the city. I wanted to move to a bigger city than the one I grew up in. Over time, I saw my hometown become a lot more violent and unsafe as well as expensive. That was when I understood the appeal of suburbs and rural areas.

Cities can serve various economic needs, but they require a strong stomach for government intrusion and crime. I'm repulsed by both, so I left.

I grew up on High Country Ranches. WE had zero crime unless you count the occasional taking a deer out of season. But the lower you went the crime rate came up. A Murder Epidemic was when the Mayor refused to leave his wife for his Girlfriend. Needless to say, it didn't work out well for the Mayor of that small town of just over 1000. We didn't sue each other. When a person or a business went against the handshake, the rest of the community no longer had anything to do with them and they moved away. The High Country Ranches are gone now and the Towns are larger and the Crime rates are higher as well. And MOST of those towns are Republican managed. And every Mayor, Council Person or County Commissioner doesn't do a thing unless they or their buddies get their cuts.

I grew up on High Country Ranches. WE had zero crime unless you count the occasional taking a deer out of season. But the lower you went the crime rate came up. A Murder Epidemic was when the Mayor refused to leave his wife for his Girlfriend. Needless to say, it didn't work out well for the Mayor of that small town of just over 1000. We didn't sue each other. When a person or a business went against the handshake, the rest of the community no longer had anything to do with them and they moved away. The High Country Ranches are gone now and the Towns are larger and the Crime rates are higher as well. And MOST of those towns are Republican managed. And every Mayor, Council Person or County Commissioner doesn't do a thing unless they or their buddies get their cuts.
Well, as I said, it has less to do with party and more to do with cities. As you stated, Republicans in cities can be bad too.

People in smaller communities are typically more honest, because everyone knows each other.

Sounds like ole folklore.
Come on man, it's really no secret, grab your balls and say it aloud.....Where dark people reside you'll find violent crime and mass degradation. THE END!

What will the Left vote America into?
The 21st century.
Haha...where boys are girls, and girls are boys, where 30% live in poverty, where the homeless population is larger than some states, where violent crime is off the charts, where America’s president works for Mexico’s people, where 15% of the population is illegal, where 10% of men fuck men...That 21st century?

Well, as I said, it has less to do with party and more to do with cities. As you stated, Republicans in cities can be bad too.

People in smaller communities are typically more honest, because everyone knows each other.

And they are also more tolerant with crooked leaders who have learned to just take just so much and not cross over.

And they are also more tolerant with crooked leaders who have learned to just take just so much and not cross over.
I don't know about that. Chicago has pretty much everyone beat on cronyism and corruption, and that's primarily Democrat controlled and urban. Some Republicans have gotten in on the fun there too though.

Small towns, regardless of party, can certainly have their "good ol' boys" club, but the stakes are a lot lower. If a mayor acts tyrannically in a town of 1,000 people, it's easier to deal with him than to topple someone with the power level of Richard Daley.

Sounds like ole folklore.
Come on man, it's really no secret, grab your balls and say it aloud.....Where dark people reside you'll find violent crime and mass degradation. THE END!

You aren't very old. And then you are going to claim that YOU are rural. Back in the day, where you live was Big City to the rest of us. The old saying, "If you run around your front yard naked and someone complains, it's time to move, they're getting too close.

Now, repeat after me, you are part of the dark side and you probably don't have any balls to grab without borrowing a pair.

Forum List

Back