What Will It Take for the Legacy Media to Honestly Cover the Arizona Audit?

There are nine cameras that say something different.
Has nothing to do with the fact that they’ve never audited an election.

This is NOT what they do. It’s a lie.

It would have been very easy for them to hire a legitimate outfit. They chose not to. They can face the consequences instead of blaming others.

Here are the people you expect others to believe. If there was no fraud where the fuck are they?

CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the rest of the legacy media are covering every possible story – and potential false flag/diversion – except the ongoing election audit in Maricopa County, AZ. For example, here’s a screenshot from CNN’s webpage at 1435 EDT on Friday:

For them to close the audit, say that the election was free and fair. Fold their tent, go home and regroup for 2022 instead of constantly trying to undermine the results of an election Trump Fucking LOST!!
That about sum it up?
When do you think you guys will start making threats to murder or rape someones wife and children

It would have been very easy for them to hire a legitimate outfit. They chose not to. They can face the consequences instead of blaming others.
What are you so worried about? They will be able to prove what they say.

When the audit is finished you can address your concerns and they will be shown to you.
I've been unconvinced from inception that you assholes have any idea what you're doing, much less trying to 'show me my concerns regarding voter fraud'. Go fuck yourselves, you gaslighting sons o' bitches.
LOLOL.You should be open arms to prove us wrong you pathetic working stiff

I love how mad you losers with such ugly faces act.....LOLOLOL

They are serious. They are business and that is what they do, You have nothing but absolute fear.
They’ve never audited an election. It is NOT what they do.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​
**********​

Have they found anything yet? Kraken?

Here are the people you expect others to believe. If there was no fraud where the fuck are they?

CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the rest of the legacy media are covering every possible story – and potential false flag/diversion – except the ongoing election audit in Maricopa County, AZ. For example, here’s a screenshot from CNN’s webpage at 1435 EDT on Friday:

For them to close the audit, say that the election was free and fair. Fold their tent, go home and regroup for 2022 instead of constantly trying to undermine the results of an election Trump Fucking LOST!!
That about sum it up?
Then you should welcome this with open arms to prove us wrong..Right????......LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

There are 1000 libturd lawyers at this recount too.....lolol................Watching every move too.LOLOLOL

You don't think there is a liberal there...................LOLOL

All your concerns will be addressed and proven when the audit is over

Then we're off to Cobb County Ga.....Yeeeha

The election in Arizona was certified on November 30, 2020. The Electoral College met and certified the vote on December 14, 2020. After an insurrection, Congress met and certified the electoral vote count on January 6, 2021. A dozen lawsuits, all dismissed, three SC cases dismissed..and STILL the Arizona GOP sues to try to get the election overturned.

So I guess my reply to you is...how many fucking times you want to litigate this election?
Answer..until you receive the result you are looking for.

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Last edited:
You can address your concerns after the audit when the proof is shoved up your ass.
The Republicans aren’t waiting until they have proof to start bitching and moaning so I won’t stop bringing to light this audit is a farce.
A forensic audit ain't a farce. Like ripping up George floyd and find the worthless son of a bitching waste of GD flesh wasn't murdered.LOLOL

Have they found anything yet? Kraken?
There is already screwed up batches. paperwork. They won't give the passwords .Lots of fraud to be uncovered

Will they? Because the Republicans are already making up baseless garbage about the audit.

The point stands that the audit is not taken seriously and it’s squarely the fault of Republicans.

When the audit is finished you can address your concerns and they will be shown to you.
I've been unconvinced from inception that you assholes have any idea what you're doing, much less trying to 'show me my concerns regarding voter fraud'. Go fuck yourselves, you gaslighting sons o' bitches.
LOLOL.You should be open arms to prove us wrong you pathetic working stiff

I love how mad you losers with such ugly faces act.....LOLOLOL
I ain't even angry. This is how out of touch with reality you are. Am I apathetic? :dunno: Chase that cornspiracy and perhaps you might have a case.

The audit is being done in secret no one is reporting on what is going on inside the count except that they have to pack up and store their stuff due to a graduation ceremony.

HAHAHAHA..................Look at all these GD idiot libturds pissing like a frightened child.

Ass holes welcome this audit you stupid dust breathing piles of mother fucking pig shit

Sorry...I was a stable boy when I was 9and 10

That about sum it up?
When do you think you guys will start making threats to murder or rape someones wife and children

You need to climb out of the bottom of that bottle you're in. And turn off all alt-right media.
Shit rots your brain.

That about sum it up?
The reason for the audit is 2022 and beyond

We need to know how the theft took place

Well, you're halfway there. This is for 2022. But no theft took place. This is just a media circus to whip up the faithful for next year.
May not turn out like you think it will. :)

1000 libturd lawyers there.

And by 1000, you mean "0". That's the actual number of lawyers that the Democrats have brought into Arizona. Your cult pissed that lie down your eager throat. Like you always do, you lapped it up greedily and begged for more.

And yes, we get it. You cult awards brownie points to the most prolific liars, so you lie whenever possible. It's the fascist way, and you're a proud fascist lackey.

We do agree that the media needs to be more honest. Our nutty conservative MSM is too reluctant to point out that the Republicans are engaging in some pretty brazen fraud here.

Forum List

Back