What Will It Take For Biden To Stop Sneaking Illegal Immigrants In To The US?

I was gonna say Biden would stop as soon as some illegal jumps the White House fence, breaks into the White House, and pisses on his leg.

Except he loves the way warm piss feels when it runs down his leg, so I won't say that.

Stop giving illegal immigrants jobs.

Simple enough.

They come to America for work.

Stop giving them work.

I was gonna say Biden would stop as soon as some illegal jumps the White House fence, breaks into the White House, and pisses on his leg.

Except he loves the way warm piss feels when it runs down his leg, so I won't say that.
He loves it so much all his ends up running down his legs

What will it take for Biden to stop sneaking illegal immigrants into the US?

Easy, it'll take another president, but if it's a democrat then nothing will change. So, the correct answer is a republican president.

Stop giving illegal immigrants jobs.

Simple enough.

They come to America for work.

Stop giving them work.
You do know that they're filling a need don't you Otis?

I would characterize it as the big government con job. Neither party moved on the immigratioin issue until Trump blundered into it by using it to energize racists, and it worked.

Now the situation has become critical due to lack of workers who are willing to fill essential jobs for very low wages, sans benefits.

Maybe sneaking them in at night is an indication that America's agriculture and industry isn't viable without cheap labour?

And then there's the fact that unemployment is really sitting at something in excess of 17%.

Biden is damned if he does it and damns the country if he doesn't!

What will it take for Biden to stop sneaking illegal immigrants into the US?

Easy, it'll take another president, but if it's a democrat then nothing will change. So, the correct answer is a republican president.

The R presidents didn't move on the issue, along with the D's didn't either for many years. Then there was Trump who did move on the issue, and consequently created a big mess of necessary cheap labour jobs going unfilled.

Trump's racist solution resulted in thousands of American employers not being able to fill necessary jobs that kept American industry and agriculture viable.

Now Biden sneaks them in during the cover of night. Supposedly anyway?

A big issue I have are churches being paid by the government to settle illegals in the country.

Home

Watching the news this afternoon, in the midst of the serious doom and gloom, two small sparks of light. Twenty six dead invader bodies were found and several Russian invaders were caught and they too, released.

Here is an annual comparison since 2015: Recidivism percentages are updated at the end of each fiscal year.

FY 15FY 16FY 17FY 18FY 19FY 20FY21FY22
Recidivism514%12%10%11%7%26%27%27%

So 27% repeat crossers (one form of ineffective catch/release policy) recorded so far in 2022, so add an extra 20% to cover those who are not caught. Some could argue it’s even higher.

For the record, I am not with the majority on classifying all illegals has being the same type of threat to Americans. I am more focused on the successful expansion of cartels (this is lunacy to allow it), gang activity (specific gang numbers listed in above link), and human trafficking industry. It is a sad state of affairs to classify human trafficking in 2022 as an industry, but as many know it is an industry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back