What if Putin pulled back from the Ukraine border, but then sent 200,000 Russians to cross into Ukraine illegally and demand asylum and welfare?

What if the Giant Red spot on Jupiter was an alien advanced targeting system and giant, high gravity amoebas shot nuclear missiles out of their mitochondria orifices straight for Moscow?

Let's not deal in 'what ifs'. The clowns on this forum tend to run amok enough.

What if the Giant Red spot on Jupiter was an alien advanced targeting system and giant, high gravity amoebas shot nuclear missiles out of their mitochondria orifices straight for Moscow?

Let's not deal in 'what ifs'. The clowns on this forum tend to run amok enough.
It's not a 'what if' on our own border.

Is there any reason - any reason at all - to expect that Biden's reaction to 200,000 foreigners per month flooding over the Russia/Ukraine border would be different from his reaction to the same thing happening here?

Is there any reason - any reason at all - to expect that Biden's reaction to 200,000 foreigners per month flooding over the Russia/Ukraine border would be different from his reaction to the same thing happening here?
So far, I see no reason whatever to entertain anything like that.

The US should NOT get into an escalating conflict with Russia over fucking Ukraine.

Biden and those stupid fucks in the Kremlin are just stupid enough to start launching Ballistic missles.

So far, I see no reason whatever to entertain anything like that.

The US should NOT get into an escalating conflict with Russia over fucking Ukraine.

Biden and those stupid fucks in the Kremlin are just stupid enough to start launching Ballistic missles.
I have to agree.

I'd love to back to Reagan and Gorbachev. They would paw at the ground, but only the silliest among us thought they would ever go to war.

Biden said he would protect the integrity of Ukrainian borders.

Why don’t you post the pictures of the 12 million illegal Mexican immigrants who are hard working and law abiding?
Because they are still in Mexico. We get the criminals, the rapists, gang bangers, drug dealers and killers.

We need nationwide, open season hunting.

Because they are still in Mexico. We get the criminals, the rapists, gang bangers, drug dealers and killers.

We need nationwide, open season hunting.
More RW fear mongering labeling Mexicans as murderers, rapists and drug dealers

The reality is most Mexicans are hard working, law abiding and looking to support their family. They make good citizens

More RW fear mongering labeling Mexicans as murderers, rapists and drug dealers

The reality is most Mexicans are hard working, law abiding and looking to support their family. They make good citizens
That's why the top ten most wanted is ALL Hispanic. Don't lump them all in with Mexicans. MS-13 is el Salvadoran. Same animal different stripe.

That's why the top ten most wanted is ALL Hispanic. Don't lump them all in with Mexicans. MS-13 is el Salvadoran. Same animal different stripe.
Let me see

That leaves another 13 million Mexicans who are hard working and law abiding

Let me see

That leaves another 13 million Mexicans who are hard working and law abiding

If they are here illegally they are criminals. Start pilin up the bodies and it will stop. No matter how many times you shovel the poop of hard working and law abiding those who know them will never buy the fertilizer.

Forum List

Back