What will Beto treat us all to watch next? His prostate examination?

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2019
C'mon folks. Only someone with a 3% vote approval from the Dems would think that was a success.

This is what happens when your life is fulla Participation Trophies on the mantle

C'mon folks. Only someone with a 3% vote approval from the Dems would think that was a success.

This is what happens when your life is fulla Participation Trophies on the mantle

Is somebody forcing you to watch something you don't want to see? Call 911 immediately.

maybe Beto will have himself filmed as he tips a hot stipper 20 bucks?

Is somebody forcing you to watch something you don't want to see? Call 911 immediately.
No. But if you are in to watching tarter being scraped off teeth, Beto is the one. I get excited watching people get flu shots. Beto's was the most exciting I ever seen.

No. But if you are in to watching tarter being scraped off teeth, Beto is the one. I get excited watching people get flu shots. Beto's was the most exciting I ever seen.

I wish I could take that as a silly remark, but I think you might be serious.

I meant Beto thinks he is a success. Everything I post here will be in humor, usually drier. Hence my thread title.

Maybe if he does a poll dance with pasties on he could get to 4%

I meant Beto thinks he is a success. Everything I post here will be in humor, usually drier. Hence my thread title.

I'm so glad to hear that. When will you start with the humor?

We won't be seeing a prostate exam for Beto. Only men have prostates.

I want to see a video of him going to some rural persons home and trying to take their guns.

That would be funny.

I'm so glad to hear that. When will you start with the humor?
I understand. You're more of a crap in the restroom kinda person. I'll try harder to do crap.

Everything I post here will be in humor
No. Nothing you post is humorous, just like your other handle, LeeOnLido, you little freakazoid.

Because both handles are the same little fucking loser who desperately seeks attention by unsuccessfully trying to be funny.

What a pathetic life you must have had, getting the living shit beat out of you every day of your miserable excuse for a life.

hey come on beto is just like the rest of us,he goes to the dentist,gets haircuts and can change a tire....well he tried anyway....doesnt that deserve your support?...

Everything I post here will be in humor
No. Nothing you post is humorous, just like your other handle, LeeOnLido, you little freakazoid.

Because both handles are the same little fucking loser who desperately seeks attention by unsuccessfully trying to be funny.

What a pathetic life you must have had, getting the living shit beat out of you every day of your miserable excuse for a life.

You mad bro?

Thread Mission. If I can save one one person here from prostate cancer, I have done my job one digit at a time.

For VOR. I have nary a clue what the F you are even talking about. I am pleased to know I never knew you until this post.

hey come on beto is just like the rest of us,he goes to the dentist,gets haircuts and can change a tire....well he tried anyway....doesnt that deserve your support?...
The only thing I ever supported from him, is when he actually ate dirt somewhere after he got smoked in his last election.

The only thing I ever supported from him, is when he actually ate dirt somewhere after he got smoked in his last election.
yea he is a strange one....cant see why he is still trying....

Forum List

Back