What Went Wrong? I Thought It Was Trump! Covid Again?

All last year all we heard from the Left was the litany of FAILURES by president Trump despite masks, distancing, shutdowns, and most everything else Biden and other countries were trying, being accused of killing needlessly hundreds of thousands of people due to Covid!

And the proof was routinely sent in comparing our failures to the many successes of other nations, among the best being the Netherlands, Japan, and parts of Europe.

So much so, they made it a CAMPAIGN ISSUE to get Trump out of office and the people BOUGHT INTO THE FEAR. Meantime we are seeing here that the vaccine only lessens symptoms, that masks are still required, and horror of horrors, all the countries that the Left used as models for proof of Trump's failures and need to be removed were, as usual, just a lot of leftwing blowing hot air.

Here we are Spring of 2021, Biden bumbles his way through border protection and vaccine distribution as all our "model" countries held up last year as Covid success stories by the Progressives, are all doing Covid belly-floppers.

What went wrong? The Dutch are SURGING in Covid cases:

Japan is taking emergency Covid measures even as it nixes any hopes for an Olympic torch:

And the French just don't know what to do!

Who can they blame now?

The vaccinations are well ahead of schedule. Joe's doing a great job.

The vaccinations are well ahead of schedule.

Because Trump gave it a helluva jumpstart.
Sorry, we can't give presidents credit for anything they did not do personally. This was the rule you guys created when Obama got Bin Laden. You remember that, right?

Maybe you should listen to something other than MSNBC.
I don't have cable TV so I don't listen to MSNBC. Maybe you should include some reputable sources of news to validate your opinions.

That you cite the Post showing that he missed his target by a full 20% highlights how silly your defense of your blob is.

Biden is doing a much better job than your blob in vaccinating Americans. I got my second shot shortly after New Year's Day. I recall the folks who were administering the shots e-mailing us (my employer--I work in healthcare) and asking my employer to differentiate between employees who have "continuous" contact, "moderate contact", and "casual contact" because they were worried that they wouldn't have enough doses for our second shot. We who have casual contact would not get the 2nd shot as scheduled. This happened under your blob.

Maybe you should stop reading the Gateway Pundit.

That you cite the Post showing that he missed his target by a full 20% highlights how silly your defense of your blob is.

He missed a target that Biden says he didn't have in the first place?

Maybe you should think before you post.

I don't know where you're getting your info, but it's pretty one sided.

I posted 3 links showing Biden lied through his teeth about there not being a plan in place.

and your take?

One of them said he missed his target by 20%.

View attachment 475201
Here is what YOUR link says:
View attachment 475234

Your
Blob
Failed.

You'll never admit it since you're in the cult but everyone outside of the cult knows that he failed.

Biden is delivering on his promise: 100M does in 100 days

According to the Wall Street Journal...he's surpassed that:

View attachment 475238

153M.

Your move.

I made my move.

I proved Trump DID have a plan, despite what joe and your other heroes stated.

you decided to spin it.

All last year all we heard from the Left was the litany of FAILURES by president Trump despite masks, distancing, shutdowns, and most everything else Biden and other countries were trying, being accused of killing needlessly hundreds of thousands of people due to Covid!

And the proof was routinely sent in comparing our failures to the many successes of other nations, among the best being the Netherlands, Japan, and parts of Europe.

So much so, they made it a CAMPAIGN ISSUE to get Trump out of office and the people BOUGHT INTO THE FEAR. Meantime we are seeing here that the vaccine only lessens symptoms, that masks are still required, and horror of horrors, all the countries that the Left used as models for proof of Trump's failures and need to be removed were, as usual, just a lot of leftwing blowing hot air.

Here we are Spring of 2021, Biden bumbles his way through border protection and vaccine distribution as all our "model" countries held up last year as Covid success stories by the Progressives, are all doing Covid belly-floppers.

Japan is taking emergency Covid measures even as it nixes any hopes for an Olympic torch:

Who can they blame now?

Sorry, we can't give presidents credit for anything they did not do personally. This was the rule you guys created when Obama got Bin Laden. You remember that, right?

I don't have cable TV so I don't listen to MSNBC. Maybe you should include some reputable sources of news to validate your opinions.

Biden is doing a much better job than your blob in vaccinating Americans. I got my second shot shortly after New Year's Day. I recall the folks who were administering the shots e-mailing us (my employer--I work in healthcare) and asking my employer to differentiate between employees who have "continuous" contact, "moderate contact", and "casual contact" because they were worried that they wouldn't have enough doses for our second shot. We who have casual contact would not get the 2nd shot as scheduled. This happened under your blob.

I posted 3 links showing Biden lied through his teeth about there not being a plan in place.

and your take?

View attachment 475201
View attachment 475234

Your
Blob
Failed.

You'll never admit it since you're in the cult but everyone outside of the cult knows that he failed.

View attachment 475238

153M.

Your move.

I made my move.

you decided to spin it.
Yeah; he had a plan. And according to your source...he failed to implement it. Unlike President Biden who accomplished his stated goal.

Who can they blame now?

and your take?

View attachment 475201
View attachment 475234

Your
Blob
Failed.

View attachment 475238

153M.

Your move.

I made my move.

you decided to spin it.
Yeah; he had a plan. And according to your source...he failed to implement it. Unlike President Biden who accomplished his stated goal.

And according to your source...he failed to implement it.

If he failed to have a plan, how could he have been 20% below his mark?

you make no sense.

Who can they blame now?

and your take?

View attachment 475201
View attachment 475234

Your
Blob
Failed.

View attachment 475238

153M.

Your move.

I made my move.

you decided to spin it.

And according to your source...he failed to implement it.

If he failed to have a plan, how could he have been 20% below his mark?

you make no sense.

Wow...really?

Who can they blame now?

Thanks to President Trump's decisive actions.
Like continuously calling it a hoax? Like telling people not to wear masks? Like denying the science? Like refusing to deal with actual reality?
If Trump were president the roll out would have been a complete disaster. Trumpers have very short memories. Trump was completely inept. It took a Biden Administration to take charge and roll out the vaccination program competently, quickly and ably.
Are you kidding me? your boy did not even remember when he was vaccinated with the Trump vaccine. Every thing was in place when xiden was placed in office

If Joe Biden had been in charge of the vaccine program they'd still be months away from being ready to be distributed!
Joe Biden is in charge of the vaccine program and they are ahead of schedule.

Facts. You should get some.

Who can they blame now?

Like continuously calling it a hoax? Like telling people not to wear masks? Like denying the science? Like refusing to deal with actual reality?
If Trump were president the roll out would have been a complete disaster. Trumpers have very short memories. Trump was completely inept. It took a Biden Administration to take charge and roll out the vaccination program competently, quickly and ably.
Seriously, John? If Joe Biden had been in charge of the vaccine program they'd still be months away from being ready to be distributed! All Biden's done so far is whine about Trump not doing enough before he left office. According to Joe there was no vaccine program...which is laughable.
Nah, he's overseen the rollout of 153M shots of the Covid vaccine according to the Wall Street Journal. If the blob was still in office, he'd be whining about people not thanking him enough for the 80M or so he would have done at this point.
Biden simply took over the rollout that Trump already had started. He hasn't done ANYTHING that Trump didn't get started for him!
tRump never got anything started. He had no plan. Hell, they didn't even know where most of the vaccine was.

Who can they blame now?

Are you kidding me? your boy did not even remember when he was vaccinated with the Trump vaccine. Every thing was in place when xiden was placed in office
That's just not true.

Who can they blame now?

That's just not true.
Right, and I should take your word for it? Selected not elected Biden is a senile old fart that can't even remember his own name

Who can they blame now?

That's just not true.
Right, and I should take your word for it? Selected not elected Biden is a senile old fart that can't even remember his own name
Facts say differently.

Who can they blame now?

That's just not true.
Facts say differently.

facts?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Jo Bidens chief of staff said so, so it's true?

Who can they blame now?

Then why did he fail to reach the goal he set?

Who can they blame now?

c24da24954ed09c4cb3959a4d726f35c.jpg

Who can they blame now?

Refresh my memory, what goal did he set?

Who can they blame now?

Who can they blame now?

20M doses by the end of 2020.

Under 10k ppl have died in Japan, in a country of 126 million, but please continue to name them as a country that failed on covid. The low death count was a reflection of a ppl who were willing to mask up. Ditto for Taiwan, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand and so many asian countries. The problem with many large European nations is that they could not get their populace to do the same. The difference between their failure and ours is that they failed in spite of their efforts. The United States failed because we had a president who actively lied to the american ppl till he left office, abdicated his authority and did his best to sabotage efforts by his health and medical professionals and agencies to make certain we go the right information.

It’s patently absurd to continue to dismiss how COVID-19 evolves in nature, which it is still doing. It did not come from a lab.

No, Fauci weaseled out of the epidemiological responsibility to track origins because he was busy working on the (non-natural host [italics]) of COVID-19. The commie Chinese cocksuckers, who are much too thorough to believe they don’t know anything about origins, are most likely holding the virus esoteric hostage and already know the reservoir in nature. It has not been found in bats, and the lab theory is highly unlikely, especially the damning evidence at position 484.

Who can they blame now?

'Joe's doing a great job of implementing Trump's plan." There, completed the sentence for you.

If that were the case, Joe would be spending 6 days a week at the golf course...like your blob did.

Bill Clinton wasn't my guy.

Forum List

Back