What Went Wrong? I Thought It Was Trump! Covid Again?

All last year all we heard from the Left was the litany of FAILURES by president Trump despite masks, distancing, shutdowns, and most everything else Biden and other countries were trying, being accused of killing needlessly hundreds of thousands of people due to Covid!

And the proof was routinely sent in comparing our failures to the many successes of other nations, among the best being the Netherlands, Japan, and parts of Europe.

So much so, they made it a CAMPAIGN ISSUE to get Trump out of office and the people BOUGHT INTO THE FEAR. Meantime we are seeing here that the vaccine only lessens symptoms, that masks are still required, and horror of horrors, all the countries that the Left used as models for proof of Trump's failures and need to be removed were, as usual, just a lot of leftwing blowing hot air.

Here we are Spring of 2021, Biden bumbles his way through border protection and vaccine distribution as all our "model" countries held up last year as Covid success stories by the Progressives, are all doing Covid belly-floppers.

What went wrong? The Dutch are SURGING in Covid cases:

Japan is taking emergency Covid measures even as it nixes any hopes for an Olympic torch:

And the French just don't know what to do!

Who can they blame now?

The vaccinations are well ahead of schedule. Joe's doing a great job.
Thanks to President Trump's decisive actions.
Like continuously calling it a hoax? Like telling people not to wear masks? Like denying the science? Like refusing to deal with actual reality?
If Trump were president the roll out would have been a complete disaster. Trumpers have very short memories. Trump was completely inept. It took a Biden Administration to take charge and roll out the vaccination program competently, quickly and ably.
Do you ever tell the truth? LIAR
Yeah..coming from a Trump asslicker, I expect nothing less from you but more Trump asslicking. 400,000 Covid deaths under Trump of which nearly 200,000 can be laid at the foot of Trumpist incompetence.

CDC--500K deaths WITH covid. 30K deaths FROM covid.
Only in Trumplandia.
Definitely not from morons who pick and choose what they want to believe from sources when they agree with their political leanings. You're a fucking idiot and you bring comic relief every time you post.
Look in the mirror, Trumper. I can cite Lancet to support my propositions. What do you have? Gateway Pundit? Move on, little man. You’re out of your league.
CDC, the same place you morons have quoted for the last year when they said, We DON'T know.

All last year all we heard from the Left was the litany of FAILURES by president Trump despite masks, distancing, shutdowns, and most everything else Biden and other countries were trying, being accused of killing needlessly hundreds of thousands of people due to Covid!

And the proof was routinely sent in comparing our failures to the many successes of other nations, among the best being the Netherlands, Japan, and parts of Europe.

So much so, they made it a CAMPAIGN ISSUE to get Trump out of office and the people BOUGHT INTO THE FEAR. Meantime we are seeing here that the vaccine only lessens symptoms, that masks are still required, and horror of horrors, all the countries that the Left used as models for proof of Trump's failures and need to be removed were, as usual, just a lot of leftwing blowing hot air.

Here we are Spring of 2021, Biden bumbles his way through border protection and vaccine distribution as all our "model" countries held up last year as Covid success stories by the Progressives, are all doing Covid belly-floppers.

Japan is taking emergency Covid measures even as it nixes any hopes for an Olympic torch:

Who can they blame now?

Like continuously calling it a hoax? Like telling people not to wear masks? Like denying the science? Like refusing to deal with actual reality?
If Trump were president the roll out would have been a complete disaster. Trumpers have very short memories. Trump was completely inept. It took a Biden Administration to take charge and roll out the vaccination program competently, quickly and ably.
He's not president anymore. You can spit his little mushroom dick out now.

Who can they blame now?

Yeah..coming from a Trump asslicker, I expect nothing less from you but more Trump asslicking. 400,000 Covid deaths under Trump of which nearly 200,000 can be laid at the foot of Trumpist incompetence.

CDC--500K deaths WITH covid. 30K deaths FROM covid.
Only in Trumplandia.
Definitely not from morons who pick and choose what they want to believe from sources when they agree with their political leanings. You're a fucking idiot and you bring comic relief every time you post.
Look in the mirror, Trumper. I can cite Lancet to support my propositions. What do you have? Gateway Pundit? Move on, little man. You’re out of your league.
CDC, the same place you morons have quoted for the last year when they said, We DON'T know.
You shouldn't quote data you cannot understand. It makes you look stupid.

Well, stupider.

Who can they blame now?

The vaccinations are well ahead of schedule.

Because Trump gave it a helluva jumpstart.
Sorry, we can't give presidents credit for anything they did not do personally. This was the rule you guys created when Obama got Bin Laden. You remember that, right?

Maybe you should listen to something other than MSNBC.
I don't have cable TV so I don't listen to MSNBC. Maybe you should include some reputable sources of news to validate your opinions.

That you cite the Post showing that he missed his target by a full 20% highlights how silly your defense of your blob is.

Biden is doing a much better job than your blob in vaccinating Americans. I got my second shot shortly after New Year's Day. I recall the folks who were administering the shots e-mailing us (my employer--I work in healthcare) and asking my employer to differentiate between employees who have "continuous" contact, "moderate contact", and "casual contact" because they were worried that they wouldn't have enough doses for our second shot. We who have casual contact would not get the 2nd shot as scheduled. This happened under your blob.

Maybe you should stop reading the Gateway Pundit.

Who can they blame now?

Every organization takes it's cue from the leader. He was incompetent from day one, appointed mostly incompetent people (Mattis was one noted exception). After he got his ass kicked--BADLY--in November and totally checked out (fascist Barbie had 4 press briefings between Election Day and 1/20/21) so did all of the administrators.

The COVID task force met like once in 5 months as I recall.

Who can they blame now?

Sorry, we can't give presidents credit for anything they did not do personally. This was the rule you guys created when Obama got Bin Laden. You remember that, right?

I don't have cable TV so I don't listen to MSNBC. Maybe you should include some reputable sources of news to validate your opinions.

That you cite the Post showing that he missed his target by a full 20% highlights how silly your defense of your blob is.

Biden is doing a much better job than your blob in vaccinating Americans. I got my second shot shortly after New Year's Day. I recall the folks who were administering the shots e-mailing us (my employer--I work in healthcare) and asking my employer to differentiate between employees who have "continuous" contact, "moderate contact", and "casual contact" because they were worried that they wouldn't have enough doses for our second shot. We who have casual contact would not get the 2nd shot as scheduled. This happened under your blob.

He missed a target that Biden says he didn't have in the first place?

Maybe you should think before you post.

I don't know where you're getting your info, but it's pretty one sided.

I posted 3 links showing Biden lied through his teeth about there not being a plan in place.

and your take?

One of them said he missed his target by 20%.

1617325561119.png

Who can they blame now?

He missed a target that Biden says he didn't have in the first place?

Maybe you should think before you post.

I don't know where you're getting your info, but it's pretty one sided.

I posted 3 links showing Biden lied through his teeth about there not being a plan in place.

and your take?

One of them said he missed his target by 20%.

View attachment 475201
Here is what YOUR link says:
1617331665728.png

Your
Blob
Failed.

You'll never admit it since you're in the cult but everyone outside of the cult knows that he failed.

Biden is delivering on his promise: 100M does in 100 days

According to the Wall Street Journal...he's surpassed that:

1617332003356.png

153M.

Your move.

Who can they blame now?

Seriously, John? If Joe Biden had been in charge of the vaccine program they'd still be months away from being ready to be distributed! All Biden's done so far is whine about Trump not doing enough before he left office. According to Joe there was no vaccine program...which is laughable.

Who can they blame now?

Seriously, John? If Joe Biden had been in charge of the vaccine program they'd still be months away from being ready to be distributed! All Biden's done so far is whine about Trump not doing enough before he left office. According to Joe there was no vaccine program...which is laughable.
Nah, he's overseen the rollout of 153M shots of the Covid vaccine according to the Wall Street Journal. If the blob was still in office, he'd be whining about people not thanking him enough for the 80M or so he would have done at this point.

Who can they blame now?

Nah, he's overseen the rollout of 153M shots of the Covid vaccine according to the Wall Street Journal. If the blob was still in office, he'd be whining about people not thanking him enough for the 80M or so he would have done at this point.
Biden simply took over the rollout that Trump already had started. He hasn't done ANYTHING that Trump didn't get started for him!

Who can they blame now?

'Joe's doing a great job of implementing Trump's plan." There, completed the sentence for you.

Who can they blame now?

Biden simply took over the rollout that Trump already had started. He hasn't done ANYTHING that Trump didn't get started for him!
Utter nonsense. The State of Arizona, among others, was scrambling to figure out when the second doses were going to arrive. Drive-through clinics were cancelled in several states because the Feds were not distributing the vaccine efficiently. The blob's political appointees were making tee times and updating their resumes trying to bury their connection to the mango moron. Joe installed competent professionals and it shows in the 153M plus doses that have been done.

That being said, the rollout under Biden hasn't been perfect. But a damn sight better than the blob ever dreamed of...because the blob simply didn't care once he got his ass kicked in the election.

Who can they blame now?

'Joe's doing a great job of implementing Trump's plan." There, completed the sentence for you.

If that were the case, Joe would be spending 6 days a week at the golf course...like your blob did.

Who can they blame now?

If that were the case, Joe would be spending 6 days a week at the golf course...like your blob did.
Instead of in the basement all day every day playing Mario Kart. At least he can't fall up there.

Who can they blame now?

Utter nonsense. The State of Arizona, among others, was scrambling to figure out when the second doses were going to arrive. Drive-through clinics were cancelled in several states because the Feds were not distributing the vaccine efficiently. The blob's political appointees were making tee times and updating their resumes trying to bury their connection to the mango moron. Joe installed competent professionals and it shows in the 153M plus doses that have been done.

That being said, the rollout under Biden hasn't been perfect. But a damn sight better than the blob ever dreamed of...because the blob simply didn't care once he got his ass kicked in the election.
The "Feds" gave the States the vaccines...some of the States were ready to distribute them efficiently and some were pitifully unprepared to do so! That had nothing to do with Trump.

Who can they blame now?

Joe can barely walk, Candy...you think he could actually play a round of golf? I don't think Joe Biden would be up for a game of putt putt.

Who can they blame now?

The "Feds" gave the States the vaccines...some of the States were ready to distribute them efficiently and some were pitifully unprepared to do so! That had nothing to do with Trump.
The states were the ones saying they didn't have vaccines...

And magically, under Biden, every state just happened to get their act together. Amazing!

Who can they blame now?

Joe can barely walk, Candy...you think he could actually play a round of golf? I don't think Joe Biden would be up for a game of putt putt.
He had no problem kicking your blob's ass in debates...twice.
Keep setting them up...I'll keep knocking them down.

Who can they blame now?

He had no problem kicking your blob's ass in debates...twice.
Keep setting them up...I'll keep knocking them down.
Joe Biden hasn't won a debate since Nixon was in office! He's been one of the dumbest people in the US Senate for the past 40 years and now he's one of the dumbest people to ever sit behind the desk in the Oval Office!

Forum List

Back