What was your worst ever rejection from a girl? Any stories to share?

iloverachel

Jun 20, 2020
The funniest rejection compilation from Cassady Campbell

This guy cracks me up with his outrageous over the top confidence and pick up lines. He dresses up and talks in multiple personas, e.g. pimp/gangster is one of them

Anyway my worst rejection (which was not too bad) was when I was at a night club and one of the exotic dancers unzipped my jacket and made direct eye contact. I thought it was a good sign to pick her up and put my arm around her shoulders and tried to kiss her and she walked away and my friends laughed at me haha.

What are yours?
1599598835932.png

Back when i was just out of highschool and Freshman in college, (also working part time at McD's at $2.10) an hour, i was at the Disco in Cincinnati(the Lighthouse) drinking and looking to dance with a girl. She was absolutely gorgeous so i went on the dance floor and asked her to dance. She looked at me and said "Thanks, but i want to dance with a real man".

So i returned to my seat, and was downing my beers, (you could almost see the steam rising up on my head) when a blonde came up and said "Dont be so mad, there are plenty of fish in the ocean" at that time we both went up on the dance floor and danced the night away.

Forum List

Back