- Jul 21, 2009
- Reaction score
Bloomberg/Hillary......that would be some ticket.
More like two peas in a pod.
I remember what Bloomberg was like when he was mayor of New York City.
Now that he's running for national office....it appears that the worst they can say about Trump pales in comparison to this guy. That seems like a stretch....but some women who have worked for Trump and Bloomberg will set us straight on who is the real pig among their former bosses.
Bloomberg would be wise not to pick Hillary if he knows what's good for him. Personally, I'm not sure he really wants to be bothered with being president. My guess is so much would come out on him, after Hillary agreed to run with him, that could destroy his candidacy that he would be forced to withdraw, which would leave Hillary as the only person left on the ticket. She wouldn't have to suicide him. She could just undermine him with her friends in the media
Here are some of the little Bloomberg idiosyncrasies that have come out so far:
- He thinks taxes are a great way to control poor people's eating habits, thus forcing them to eat more healthy
- He says that being a farmer in no more difficult than digging a hole, putting seed in the hole, and covering it up
- He tells jokes to pregnant employees about killing the kid in their belly
- He says nobody wants to take away people's guns, but then immediately says he targets specific individuals to take away their guns
- He once suggested that a group of saleswomen should all line up and give his friend oral sex before his wedding as a wedding gift
- Much of his wealth was dependent on his agreement not to publish any negative stories about China
BREAKING: Lawsuits Against Bloomberg Unearthed Disturbing Allegations From Women