What Was The Biggest 2016 Election 'Shocker'?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Out of all the legitimate discoveries / revelations - not accusations - that have come out about the 2016 election, what has been the biggest?

1) Hillary Was Under multiple FBI Investigations But Still Allowed To Continue As A Candidate?

2) Hillary & the DNC rigged primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud during the primaries, & cheated Bernie out of the nomination?

3) The massive amount of Free Press the liberal Left gave Trump?

4) Trump Jr meeting with a Russian lawyer for 7 minutes and left without oppo research being handed over?

5) Hillary colluding with and paying foreign spies and Russians (via Fusion GPS) for help in trying to beat Trump?

6) The 'Landslide' that WASN'T?

7 The fact that Trump has been as good of a President as he has been?

Hmmmmm........

For the election itself I'd have to go with 6. How many times did we see the electoral map predicting a landslide and giving Trump zero chance? It was an upset for the ages and possibly one of the most important in American history. Truly it was a beautiful night :04:

The shocker was how the right got even _more_ butthurt and whiny after they won.

An example? The OP. Hillary Clinton still lives in his head rent-free. You never saw any liberal post-election whimpering about Romney or McCain. Weeping about old elections to deflect from the humiliating failure of their candidates is a purely conservative thing.

For me, #7. I knew he was the only choice between the two, but I didn't expect he'd be a successful as he has been.

1. The fact that Russia was interfering in our election to help Trump and hurt Hillary
2. That it appeared some members of Trump's campaign had multiple contacts with Russians that they lied about repeatedly
3. That Comey broke protocol with his bullshit email announcement

I think Hillary NOT being under investigation while Trump actually WAS and that being kept secret by an FBI that knew Russia was sabotaging our election was the biggest shocker.

The shocker was how the right got even _more_ butthurt and whiny after they won.

An example? The OP. Hillary Clinton still lives in his head rent-free. You never saw any liberal post-election whimpering about Romney or McCain. Weeping about old elections to deflect from the humiliating failure of their candidates is a purely conservative thing.

Romney or McCain weren't investigated by the FBI and left off the hook for having classified info on their private networks either.

Romney or McCain weren't investigated by the FBI and left off the hook for having classified info on their private networks either.

That's true, the Democrats didn't act like open Stalinists and try to pin fake crimes on their political opponents. The Democrats could have tried to do that, but it would have been brazenly immoral and illegal. Unlike the Republican base, the Democratic base won't put party over country, and won't embrace immoral and illegal behavior.

So, it's even higher moral high ground that the Democrats stand on.

Unlike the Republican base, the Democratic base won't put party over country, and won't embrace immoral and illegal behavior.

So, it's even higher moral high ground that the Democrats stand on.

You couldn't have typed that with a straight face.

Forum List

Back