Manafort guilty.

Five counts of tax fraud. More coming in.

WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I hope Trump is gagging on his diet Coke as we speak.

Eight counts out of eighteen. If it was a case involving a knife and a body, it would be simpler.
The Trump Goons were hoping the jury would be confused and/or bored with a lot of bank documents.

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

and....how much of it has to do with Rump?

One count of the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

His ability to judge the character of those who he appoints and employs, for one.

Five counts of tax fraud. More coming in.

It's now 8 counts.

The other 10 they're deadlocked. Mistrial will be declared for those.

I don't now if the government will try to put him on trial for those other 10 counts again.

You're in the wrong thread. This is about Paul Manafort being convicted on 8 felony counts.

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.
which of these either found guilty of or not had anything to do with russia? the witch hunt as far as i know is in connection with RUSSIA hysteria, not crimes done pre-election.

Forum List

Back