What Trump promised to do on his first day in office.

R

rdean

Former MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who produced Donald Trump Russian dossier, 'terrified for his safety' and went to ground before name released

What Trump has promised to do on his first day in office

Ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare

Begin rescinding Mr Obama's executive orders on immigration.

Begin working on an impenetrable physical wall on the southern border. He has said it is "the single first thing I'll do".

Learn the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas. Trump admitted to interviewer Hugh Hewitt that he didn't know the difference, but "will know far more than you know within 24 hours after I get the job."

Get rid of gun-free zones in schools and military bases. "My first day, it gets signed, okay? My first day."

Move criminal illegal immigrants out of the country. "Day 1, my first hour in office, those people are gone," he shouted at a rally in Arizona.

---------------------------------------

The one that jumps out at me is "Learn the difference between Hezbollah and Hamas". Does he know the difference between Sunni and Shiite? What about the Kurds? Are they Shiite or Sunni? What about the Iraqi's? The Iranians? The Syrians? The Arabians?

Of course. For a man who learn's faster than everyone else, it should be no problem. In 24 hours, he will figure out solutions it's taken others years to figure out.

if you notice the USA is fighting both shias and sunnis so what difference does difference between the 2 make ?? KURDS are the good guys for the most part and I think that they are also fighting both sunnis and shiites when either group wants to fight . ---------------------------- everything else on TRUMPS first day work list sounds good to me RDean !!

nWnlDZoG1TQwfrssrJJGi8nSRwTIxVQ3hbE_IQW9VzM.jpg

if you notice the USA is fighting both shias and sunnis so what difference does difference between the 2 make ?? KURDS are the good guys for the most part and I think that they are also fighting both sunnis and shiites when either group wants to fight . ---------------------------- everything else on TRUMPS first day work list sounds good to me RDean !!
So which group do the Kurds belong to? Shiite or Sunni?

no fair fucking with simpletons !

Perhaps american society will get lucky enough to have another major terrorist attack so we can all come together again for 5 minutes.

-------------------------------- I think that Kurds can be either but I don't know for sure RDean . From what I understand the Kurds fight with the USA against 'Islamic state' isis and I think that 'Islamic state' are 'sunni' !! iran is the big time shia group and in my opinion are the most dangerous because of their theology and they seem more organized and developed to me . --------------------------- just my opinion based on the little that I actually know RDean .

who are the Kurds --- https://www.quora.com/Are-the-Kurds-Sunni-or-Shite --- some could also be Yazidi I guess RDean .
At Quora, people tend to put out what they think they know. I tend to agree with science based organizations such a PEW research. Many Republicans on the USMB don't like PEW because they put out a report that said only 6% of scientists were Republican. Of course, that made Republicans very angry, which I don't understand since the majority don't believe in evolution, climate change, they believe vaccines cause autism, the earth is young and so on. And that science is a faith.

Who are the Iraqi Kurds?

Pew says 98% of Kurds are Sunni.

But there is a much bigger picture here that can take a lot of discussion. That starts with the Iraqi invasion and ends up where we are now.

Trump was the first Republican who ran on "the Iraq invasion was a mistake". Something many Democrats have known for years. He just finally got Republicans to admit it. Republicans do their best to rewrite history and so on insisting there were WMD's. Well, Bush said there weren't and he would know. So even though I believed him the first time and learned otherwise, I also believed him the second time.
Bush disasters could be easily summed up. The invasion. Disbanding the Iraqi military which led to the creation of Isis and helping the Iraqi's write their own constitution:

Full Text of Iraqi Constitution

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

As soon as the Iraqi constitution was accepted, that was the end of democracy. There can be no democracy with a state religion guiding legislation.

And when you think about it, Trump's Middle East policy is kind of what Obama ended up with. Obama bombed Isis where ever he could, but pretty much left everyone else alone. What could he do. Every one in the Middle East hates us after the Iraq invasion. I suspect Trump's middle east policy will closely mirror Obama's middle east policy, even though Trump knows nothing about the Middle East. I suspect even less than Bush.

I'm guessing it will be a while before Trump gets around to screwing up the Iranian nuclear deal ensuring they won't have nuclear weapons for at least 10 years. Trump has an economy to mess up. And he needs to stay away from inevitable scandal. He's going to be busy.

Forum List

Back