What three food staples have you been unable to buy in Biden’s America.

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
We didn’t even have this type of food scarcity at the height of the COVID pandemic, in Spring 2020! With that said, what three basics were you unable to get at your most recent adventure to the grocery store now that Biden has made such improvements to our country?

I‘ll start. At my grocery run this afternoon, I wanted and could not get….

1. Cream cheese - the entire shelf was bare except for one tub of strawberry flavored
2. Eggs - again, cleared out
3. Plain bottled water - not a one

We didn’t even have this type of food scarcity at the height of the COVID pandemic, in Spring 2020! With that said, what three basics were you unable to get at your most recent adventure to the grocery store now that Biden has made such improvements to our country?

1. Cream cheese - the entire shelf was bare except for one tub of strawberry flavored

Go to a different store. I can find those things 24/7.

I just order my car parts online so I can get them cheaper than what the price gouging capitalist at O'Reilly's charges for them.

I have had no trouble buying anything....and we live in a fairly out of the way town. Cream Cheese, check...Eggs, check....bottled water, check.

I buy it in the ten pound box for twenty bucks...Chuck Wagon brand it be...
I can guarantee you that I will NEVER have to worry about not being able to find bacon. Or shrimp. Or crab. Or a ham sandwich.

Forum List

Back