Whats the deal with democrats sicking law enforcement on journalists while crying about Trumps fake news rants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
First Obama spies on journalists and now his useless underling is having the FBI raid journalists.

And why is the FBI not drawing a line in the sand and telling these asshats they aren't their personal attack dogs!

First Obama spies on journalists and now his useless underling is having the FBI raid journalists.

And why is the FBI not drawing a line in the sand and telling these asshats they aren't their personal attack dogs!
No The FBI is clearly the lapdog of the republican

They're jackbooted fucking fascists...Not even hiding it anymore....That's what the deal is.

I'm here to help.
I am here to help... Very scary words when spoken by a governiment official.

Would it kill you to post a legitimate news source that ISNT rightwing biased trash?

No The FBI is clearly the lapdog of the republican
SpockAutism.jpg

It's called

HYPOCRISY

Dems/lefties don't have the intelligence, humanity, or sense to know how to tell the truth, stick behind what they say, or fulfill their promises to people. They would literally implode if they EVER did ANYTHING remotely logical, forthright, legal, or honest.

Would it kill you to use your Google?

Fuck off and hire a secretary if you're too stupid to do your own research
Lol god you are so incredibly lame. You know how this shit works. You provide your OWN sources. You’re not going to make me forget that’s how this shit works.

Lol god you are so incredibly lame. You know how this shit works. You provide your OWN sources. You’re not going to make me forget that’s how this shit works.
I seldom ever provide sources. It's a pointless game and a STUPID FUCKING RULE.
NO ONE accepts anyone else's sources so whats the fucking point??? I post my thoughts. If that pisses you off report it like a little bitch and move the fuck on.

Dismissed

Trump Administration Secretly Seized Phone Records of Times Reporters​

The admission by the Biden Justice Department followed similar recent disclosures to The Washington Post and CNN.

Forum rules require you post a link in your OP, dipshit.
Don't care.

This thread is based on my thoughts of current events. If you're not up to date on current events then that's your problem.

Now run along and report it. Then once it's deleted you can get your endorphin rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back