What three food staples have you been unable to buy in Biden’s America.

Bought all three at HEB yesterday, but other stuff have been out of stock!

So tell the truck drivers to stop smoking pot, and tell all those that are sitting at home and able to get up and work!
We’ve got to stop the welfare expansion in order for those sitting at home to go back to work. The welfare-expanding spending bill that is pending will only move more people onto government assistance.

Since when is cream cheese a staple food?

I have no trouble finding anything.

I make almost everything I eat from scratch anyway so I buy staples like flour, sugar, and other unprocessed ingredients
I consider cheese a staple: cheese, milk, eggs, bread, meat, chicken, etc., etc. All of these have been affected.

Also, good luck if an an appliance breaks. About 90% of the selection is out of stock.

Because Biden’s handouts to Americans allows them to refuse to work. That shows up in the supply chain.

more likely that people don't wanna work for shitty wages & for employers who don't wanna mandate vaccine safety.

You’re lucky. The empty shelves are being reported all over the news. Possibly liberal channels are hiding it because they don’t want people to know how bad things have become under Biden.

private biz'nez needs to step up & pay their worker bees real wages & support their well being by mandating a safe work environment.

We didn’t even have this type of food scarcity at the height of the COVID pandemic, in Spring 2020! With that said, what three basics were you unable to get at your most recent adventure to the grocery store now that Biden has made such improvements to our country?

I‘ll start. At my grocery run this afternoon, I wanted and could not get….

1. Cream cheese - the entire shelf was bare except for one tub of strawberry flavored
2. Eggs - again, cleared out
3. Plain bottled water - not a one

Saw lots of it at two stores I visited today. I went to Walmart and the shelves were full of that. They were short of Canned Cat Food. I’m not sure what is causing that shortage. Perhaps they are in containers stuck waiting to dock in Los Angeles?

They had water, they had eggs, and they had cream cheese. I checked, they had turkeys and hams for Thanksgiving. I then went to Publix Supermarkets. Again the shortage of Canned Cat food. What the hell is going on with Cat food? I got the brand of eggs I prefer there, and had no problems finding anything else.

Well almost anything else. I noticed that neither store had Cornbread stuffing for the Turkey. Well that is slightly annoying but I can use any of the other stuffings they had, and they had several different brands and flavors. Just no cornbread.

So I’m not sure where your re shopping, but the shelves are full for the most part here in Savannah Georgia.

Move out of the sticks.
I’m in the near-in suburbs of a large, liberal East Coast city.
Saw lots of it at two stores I visited today. I went to Walmart and the shelves were full of that. They were short of Canned Cat Food. I’m not sure what is causing that shortage. Perhaps they are in containers stuck waiting to dock in Los Angeles?

They had water, they had eggs, and they had cream cheese. I checked, they had turkeys and hams for Thanksgiving. I then went to Publix Supermarkets. Again the shortage of Canned Cat food. What the hell is going on with Cat food? I got the brand of eggs I prefer there, and had no problems finding anything else.

Well almost anything else. I noticed that neither store had Cornbread stuffing for the Turkey. Well that is slightly annoying but I can use any of the other stuffings they had, and they had several different brands and flavors. Just no cornbread.

So I’m not sure where your re shopping, but the shelves are full for the most part here in Savannah Georgia.
Yes, the canned cat food is the worst. There are entire shelves completely empty.

I‘m in the Washington DC metro area - population 6 million.

You’re lucky. The empty shelves are being reported all over the news. Possibly liberal channels are hiding it because they don’t want people to know how bad things have become under Biden.
Lol, don't need the news to see I can buy whatever I want at the grocery store. Shelves are full here

Forum List

Back