What three food staples have you been unable to buy in Biden’s America.

I live four miles from a town of 2,000 and not a single shelf is empty..
You’re lucky. The empty shelves are being reported all over the news. Possibly liberal channels are hiding it because they don’t want people to know how bad things have become under Biden.

You’re lucky. The empty shelves are being reported all over the news. Possibly liberal channels are hiding it because they don’t want people to know how bad things have become under Biden.
I stopped watching TV eight years ago...Maybe you are being lied to by the right winged media? No empty shelves here or in the town I work in Neosho, Mo...

I never got any checks when they were under 18 and I had four....Who can live on $300 a month?
That was before Biden expanded the welfare system. Now you’d get over $1000. Not that you can live on that, but it does allow the part-time spouse to refuse to work.

We need to stop the massive welfare expansion, but that won’t happen until the GOP takes over. The Dems are working toward getting as many people on the dole.

I stopped watching TV eight years ago...Maybe you are being lied to by the right winged media? No empty shelves here or in the town I work in Neosho, Mo...
How am I being lied to when I see it at every store I go to? Empty shelves are ubiquitous.

That was before Biden expanded the welfare system. Now you’d get over $1000. Not that you can live on that, but it does allow the part-time spouse to refuse to work.

We need to stop the massive welfare expansion, but that won’t happen until the GOP takes over. The Dems are working toward getting as many people on the dole.
Trump spend several trillion on free monies yet you loved that.

You mean those photos?

1636421602137.png

Or these photos?

1636421675585.png

"Perhaps liberal channels are hiding it"? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Trump spend several trillion on free monies yet you loved that.
That was at the height of the pandemic, when liberals demanded he shut businesses and force people out of work. Biden, on the other hand, was working to keep people from accepting work last summer, when the virus cases were way down. He even tried to extend the rent freebies.

Between unemployment insurance, government child support payments, and no rent, people didn’t have to work. Dems Want to turn this into a third-world country where people don’t work and grocery shelves are half-empty.

You honestly don’t see how Dems are destroying this country?!

That was at the height of the pandemic, when liberals demanded he shut businesses and force people out of work. Biden, on the other hand, was working to keep people from accepting work last summer, when the virus cases were way down. He even tried to extend the rent freebies.

Between unemployment insurance, government child support payments, and no rent, people didn’t have to work. Dems Want to turn this into a third-world country where people don’t work and grocery shelves are half-empty.

You honestly don’t see how Dems are destroying this country?!
Trump had no power to shut down anything but operations of the federal govt. in states that was the state officials who did it. Care to defray from reality again?
Everything you speak of has expired but the kid payments.

Where do you live and I'll call the stores and ask them.
Ask them what? I just told you that there are empty shelves here, and it is confirmed by news reports. You liberals just want to deny how bad things have gotten under Demented Biden.

"Biden's handouts to Americans".............:heehee: You haven't a clue. Why should people for crap wages, crap benefits, and crap leadership? Would you? What kind of job do YOU have? (no need to be specific)
Because Karen needs her cream cheese. That's why.

We didn’t even have this type of food scarcity at the height of the COVID pandemic, in Spring 2020! With that said, what three basics were you unable to get at your most recent adventure to the grocery store now that Biden has made such improvements to our country?

I‘ll start. At my grocery run this afternoon, I wanted and could not get….

1. Cream cheese - the entire shelf was bare except for one tub of strawberry flavored
2. Eggs - again, cleared out
3. Plain bottled water - not a one
Where do you live??

We didn’t even have this type of food scarcity at the height of the COVID pandemic, in Spring 2020! With that said, what three basics were you unable to get at your most recent adventure to the grocery store now that Biden has made such improvements to our country?

I‘ll start. At my grocery run this afternoon, I wanted and could not get….

1. Cream cheese - the entire shelf was bare except for one tub of strawberry flavored
2. Eggs - again, cleared out
3. Plain bottled water - not a one
Yes. We are all aware of the way Biden has instigated chickens to believe their current wages for eggs just isn't enough to compensate them for the wear and tear on their asses. If we give in and pay them the $15.00 per hour that they demand, you know the pigs will just pull the same thing and stop producing bacon.

Ask them what? I just told you that there are empty shelves here, and it is confirmed by news reports. You liberals just want to deny how bad things have gotten under Demented Biden.
You have no links to prove anything just"your word" which doesn't jibe with our words. You play stupid when ask where you live so we can confirm yer story...

Forum List

Back