What this country needs is a two week police sickout.

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
May 6, 2013
USA
Let "the community" police themselves for a while.

I think it is long past time for police to demand some respect.

Higher salaries, no lone officers on patrol, and cameras on all cruisers and all cops will help too.

But first, a sickout for two weeks.

No way all the cops in the country could be fired, there is nobody to take their place.

A two week police shootout ?!!!

Who in the hell came up with this ides ?!! My god, imagine how many people will get shot ! There will be innocent bystanders hit for gods sake, what in the hell are they thinking ?!
Now I realize we'll probably get rid of a bunch of idiots that we re................huh ?! What's that ? A sickout ?

Oooohhhhhhhhhh....................nevermind.

I think most people respect good cops. What pisses people off is the apparent lack of punishment for bad cops.

Every White cop in the country should fucking quit and get jobs where there are very small negro populations.
Let the Tree Dwellers deal with negro cops.
Then watch Sharpton try to explain why the shooting numbers of negroes by negro cops is the same as with White cops.
I'd predict the number would actually go up.
I personally know of a case where a negro cop intentionally stayed in the background whenever there was an encounter with a negro. His partner was White. It was the White cop that got all the 'heat'. The case went before the police review board and the negro cop was fired.

Higher salaries, no lone officers on patrol, and cameras on all cruisers and all cops will help too.

No way all the cops in the country could be fired, there is nobody to take their place.

I call for a one month sickout ...but only in black communities.
Hmmm...on second thought make it nation wide. It would be interesting to see if the thugs would try and move on white suburbia for their crime sprees.
And their reaction when whitey responded with overwhelming fire power would be priceless.

Hmmm...on second thought make it nation wide. It would be interesting to see if the thugs would try and move on white suburbia for their crime sprees.
And their reaction when whitey responded with overwhelming fire power would be priceless.
A 308 Norma Magnum will vaporise someone's head from 600 Yards.
For all you LIB 'pyjama boys' that's a distance of six football fields.
I have bench shot one gallon plastic milk containers from this distance consistently. And I'm only an average shot.
Good fucking luck to any Tree Dwellers who want to loot and burn any White neighborhoods.

Every White cop in the country should fucking quit and get jobs where there are very small negro populations.
Let the Tree Dwellers deal with negro cops.
Then watch Sharpton try to explain why the shooting numbers of negroes by negro cops is the same as with White cops.
I'd predict the number would actually go up.
I personally know of a case where a negro cop intentionally stayed in the background whenever there was an encounter with a negro. His partner was White. It was the White cop that got all the 'heat'. The case went before the police review board and the negro cop was fired.
I personally know of several cases where losers go on the internet and make up stupid shit to try and justify their racism. This would be one of them.

A 308 Norma Magnum will vaporise someone's head from 600 Yards.
For all you LIB 'pyjama boys' that's a distance of six football fields.
I have bench shot one gallon plastic milk containers from this distance consistently. And I'm only an average shot.
Good fucking luck to any Tree Dwellers who want to loot and burn any White neighborhoods.

I know damn well it wouldnt end well for em here in Texas.

I think most people respect good cops. What pisses people off is the apparent lack of punishment for bad cops.

THIS.

That and the departments often go along with attempting to disarm lawful citizens.

The fact that they go along with the idea of disarming the citizens is often politics by the top brass. No less disgusting, but still.

The thing that bothers me most is the way other officers, good cops, will refuse to go against their fellow officers who committed crimes. Getting one cop to turn in, or testify against, a fellow cop is as hard as getting one doctor to turn in another for malpractice.

THIS.

That and the departments often go along with attempting to disarm lawful citizens.

The fact that they go along with the idea of disarming the citizens is often politics by the top brass. No less disgusting, but still.

The thing that bothers me most is the way other officers, good cops, will refuse to go against their fellow officers who committed crimes. Getting one cop to turn in, or testify against, a fellow cop is as hard as getting one doctor to turn in another for malpractice.

all groups try to protect their own, the difference is cops have the power of the law and the state behind them, in addition to the use of force.

Forum List

Back