What they hide about 1943

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I always knew that around 1943 there was a big change in politics. There are a lot of events at once: the removal of commissars(this is the Bolshevik political administration that commanded in the army instead of officers) from power in the Red Army, a second front, a split in Germany, the start of a counteroffensive, the leakage of German technologies to the United States.

Now I understand what happened there.

Not quite clear but some important things clirified and there is general image of the events.

Churchill's attitude towards the USSR cooled slightly after the war, and in the USSR itself the power of the Kaganovich group weakened, Khrushchev, even before he came to the post of head, was already openly arguing with the Stalinists, and carried out some reforms, this was impossible in the 30s.

Since 1943 there has been a split everywhere: in Germany, in the USSR and in the USA. Right-wing forces gradually rose, and in 1954, against the backdrop of anti-imperialism, they took power simultaneously in the USSR and the USA.

Probably Eisenhower was secretly negotiating with Khrushchev as early as 1943.

• Banned
ReinyDays
In the 50s in the USSR there was an amnesty for those who collaborated with Germany during the war. Victory Day at that time was not celebrated or was celebrated modestly. After the left of Khrushchev, the holiday began to be celebrated very magnificently, and anniversary awards were given to veterans.

In short, in the 50s, victory was less appreciated.

Was there something similar in the US under Eisenhower?

I was on a research kick a few years ago, and started calling up lawyers that dealt with problems dealing with the police, government, and such.

Most wouldn't talk to me for one reason or another, but I did get some that had plenty to say on the history of what changed our government and police forces.

These men I spoke with had previously been history professors at some of the larger colleges around the country. They had decided to become lawyers to help people fight the corruption, who realistically, would never have been able to get legal help previously.

And these men did not know each other, they all worked for different law firms around the city........but they all pretty much told me the same thing, word for word........

After the last world war, the government decided to give police "free reign" over governing themselves and the laws they are supposed to uphold. The government became weaker and more afraid, allowing the corrupt and despicable to assume more powerful positions in government.

The police went power-mad crazy. They became, more or less, the US version of the Gestapo. Police forces all over the country became corrupt with power....using it to harass, torture, and squash citizens instead of helping them.

And this is where the USA is at.

In essence, the US government became the Marxist-Communists, but even with the corrupt in power, they had no leadership until the Clintons made it to the White House. Hillary literally became the Hitler of the new Reich movement in the USA, and turned the Democratic Party to the dark side......literally.

The police became so full of themselves, and so corrupt over the decades, they have no clue what the laws are, much less the integrity to follow those laws or enforce them. They literally make up laws to deal with anybody that they don't like or pisses them off. They have no concept of right or wrong..........and have literally become nothing more than political goons.

The Republicans, and other political parties have been trying to deal with this corruption, but they have lacked the leadership to pull them all together and come up with a fighting plan to destroy the corruption and evil that now has taken over this country.

Trump is a force for good, regardless of his blowhard attitude and flagrant sarcasm towards the media (that have NO sense of humor), he united many of the Repubs in the effort to get rid of the corruption from government. And we all saw how far the Dems are willing to go, regardless of the legality, morality, or ethicality of all of what they attempted. But luckily it all blew up in their faces.

But they pulled out all their corruptive "stops" to get Brainless Babbling Baby-diapered Biden into the White House as their puppet and sideshow, while they all change laws to suit THEIR wants and personal agendas.....illegally and unconstitutionally.

• Banned
Toffeenut Baconsmuggler
There is a contradiction in this theory. After the war, there was communization, which means centralization, and freedom of the police is contrary to totalitarian centralization.

In the United States, the police are the most free, they are not subordinate to the feds at all.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler
There is a contradiction in this theory. After the war, there was communization, which means centralization, and freedom of the police is contrary to totalitarian centralization.

In the United States, the police are the most free, they are not subordinate to the feds at all.

This was back around the end of WW2. Things were different. Gov't agencies got along for the most part. The police were bound by governmental regulations and laws, as they are today. Only difference is, the gov't was afraid of people like Hitler or the Japanese forming inside the US, so they "cut all strings" attached to the police, allowing them to do as they please. All according to these History professors turned lawyers.....which I am surprised there were so many of.

The police are "free" now, to do as they please BECAUSE of the government cutting them loose to be the police for freedom............back then. NOW, they are nothing more than violent bullies and goons for politicians and big businesses. He who has the required amount of money, controls the local police. Corruption at it's worst.

There is information that the Prussian junkers were dissatisfied with the policies of Hitler, and constituted a special caste in the Reich. The left wing obviously supported them.

This was back around the end of WW2. Things were different. Gov't agencies got along for the most part. The police were bound by governmental regulations and laws, as they are today. Only difference is, the gov't was afraid of people like Hitler or the Japanese forming inside the US, so they "cut all strings" attached to the police, allowing them to do as they please. All according to these History professors turned lawyers.....which I am surprised there were so many of.

The police are "free" now, to do as they please BECAUSE of the government cutting them loose to be the police for freedom............back then. NOW, they are nothing more than violent bullies and goons for politicians and big businesses. He who has the required amount of money, controls the local police. Corruption at it's worst.
Isn't the sheriff chosen by the people of the county or the state?

Other oddities connected with the conspiracy against Hitler are discovered. It turns out the Wehrmacht was at enmity with the SS. Operation Valkyrie involved the elimination of the SS.

The SS troops until 1943 were professional and elite, the same as the US army. Not everyone was taken there. And again 1943.

In fact, this model copies the difference between the Prussian and Austro-Hungarian approach to the formation of the army. The Wehrmacht is a mass army of recruits, the SS is a highly professional army of elites.

Then it turns out that Hitler leaned towards the Austro-Hungarian ideology of war and politics.

This is also confirmed by the fact that he represented the right wing of the party, and was against complete nationalization, as well as his romantic rhetoric.

Facts for you. I personally don't remember any history from school.
Would be nice to read it in a historical book or article by a history professional.
Thats all Im saying.
Each topic separately? You can read for starters about the Valkyrie conspiracy and assassination attempts on Hitler in 1943 and 1944.

Do you know about the turn of the war after the Battle of Stalingrad?

The second front was opened a little later, in 1944. Here I made a little mistake. It started with the Normandy operation.

I named the facts and events that lead to these conclusions. There is nothing more

You're going to be running fast and loose with the "facts and events" in just one short paragraph ...

Probably Eisenhower was secretly negotiating with Khrushchev as early as 1943.

Why is this probable? ... how about any evidence Eisenhower was considering a run for President in 1943 ... what exactly do you mean "secret meetings" ... Americans, English and Soviets were meeting all the time, in public and private, at almost all levels of government ... most all secrecy has long ago expired, though the content of these meetings may be still classified, that the meeting took place is all public information ... both US and Soviets sources ...

Date and Time if you please ... where did these men meet and why do you think they discussed anything other than filthy Nazis infesting Europe? ...

... they took power simultaneously in the USSR and the USA.

Who are these "they" you speak of ... World Government™ had been fighting them goddam Commies for 25 years at this point in history ...

Each topic separately? You can read for starters about the Valkyrie conspiracy and assassination attempts on Hitler in 1943 and 1944.

Do you know about the turn of the war after the Battle of Stalingrad?

The second front was opened a little later, in 1944. Here I made a little mistake. It started with the Normandy operation.
Anyone Born With a Silver Spoon in His Mouth Will Always Speak With a Forked Tongue

The Valkyries were Junker opportunists who wanted to be appointed as a hereditary oligarchy by the Allies, who they knew would soon win the war.

By 1960 in America, the upper class had become the ruling class. All other explanations for our decline are typical Netrix manipulation of posters' minds.

Forum List

Back