What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

:lol:

Sure. Again: You are an US-American. I know what many US-Americans say.

Good idea.

Sorry - but it was your intention to tell me that you don't like to speak with foreigners like me.

Exactly because of this. I'm a Christian. I have always hope. Still you are not dead - still you have a chance to change something. I too.
IDGAf what many Americans say. You are talking to me right now and I told you way I think.

I don't like to waste my time with foreigners who do nothing but insult me for no other reason than you don't like the country I live in.

If the greatest country in the world wishes to disavow responsibility for its government no one will be in the least surprised.
I am not my country. I am a person who happened to be born in the US by chance.

And I take absolutely no responsibility for what my government does. I didn't vote the assholes into office.

And I care because??? And NZers don't give a fuck about you. You're just a blight on America. You contribute nothing to it. No doubt you try and vicariously live off the real heroes from your country. But then, why wouldn't you. When conservative trailer trash do nothing with their lives that's all they have left.
If you don't give a fuck why are you constantly here insulting Americans?

And I'm not a conservative and I never lived in a trailer.

You are so misinformed that you can't realize that there are more than just republicans or democrats in this country.

So go back to fucking your sheep

No you just invade them, Newb.

No, I see fuckwits like on messageboards. That gives me a fair idea of what people in your country are like. Let alone all the other outlets - Fox News, Hannity - I could go on. Luckily you and they don't represent normal Americans. You are on the periphery. You are nobodies.
I have never invaded anywhere.

As far as I'm concerned the last justified war we were in was WWII

I don't watch Fox or MSNBC because unlike you I realize that they are slanted to their corporate masters points of view.

And you obviously have no clue as to what my politics are.

Christ, why the fuck would we want a POS to come visit. I doubt the vast majority of Americans are anything like you. Thank Christ.
Dr Grump lashes out in little boy anger.

What are you, eight years old? Seriously, are you?

And keep what ? ... the last time I spoke with an US-American in Germany we spoke about the ice cream which I ate. And two years ago I missed the US-American who had offered little steaks - very good steaks - on one of our Christmas markets. I hope Corona did not kill his business last year and this year. We will see. Next year Corona will be hopefully only a myth any longer and our normal life will come back.

European Christmas markets are a fun experience. The last one I went to was in Antwerp

There are certainly Americans I like and respect. American foreign policy does not receive the same. Many of the racists on this board are held in contempt.

There are very few racists on this board, there are a couple. The few there are are on both sides. Democrats do exploit blacks, let's pretend that isn't racist or most of the leftists on the board are racists.

The you're a racist, you're a racist is a political attack. There are a lot more racists in Europe than here. Though most Europeans aren't racist either. Anti-Semitism is still a huge problem in Europe though. Again it's a political attack here, not reality

Hoho. You should see the Americans slamming NZ on Twitter. It's a hoot. But anyway, Grump slams actions and behaviour from what I've seen. Most of it well deserved.

Well, since you chose Twitter as the standard, pick any subject and they do that. I bet they hate milk and candy canes too.

I don't have a Twitter account, it's a hate site

You insisted all guns were/are going to be confiscated in NZ. Can you now concede that is bullshit?

I don't believe I used the word "all." So just to be clear, now your standard is that they aren't confiscating guns unless they confiscate all guns?

I don't agree with that standard, but I want to clarify yours since you just said that

But you responded that New Zealand wasn't confiscating guns and that wasn't true either
No, in the context of the discussion into which you jumped, that NZ wasn't confiscating all guns. Too, buying back is not quite the same as confiscating.

No, in the context of the discussion into which you jumped, that NZ wasn't confiscating all guns. Too, buying back is not quite the same as confiscating.

We covered this.

New Zealand is not confiscating all guns.

New Zealand is confiscating guns.

At this point you're just having a reading comprehension problem.

How is that working out for you? Is taking guns from people who aren't criminals reducing crime? It isn't, is it? I wonder why ...

I was vaccinated in March, bitch.

And how is this freedom?

Detainment of British woman for misgendering person shows free speech is under attack in UK

Those metrics are answers looking for an algorithm, not the other way around. You might as well quote astrology.
Now for the truth.

Snip: "Stephanie Hayden, a trans woman who was called a “racist” and a “pig in a wig” during a campaign of online abuse, "

If you don't give a fuck why are you constantly here insulting Americans?

And I'm not a conservative and I never lived in a trailer.

You are so misinformed that you can't realize that there are more than just republicans or democrats in this country.

So go back to fucking your sheep
I dunno, why are you insulting me? The only people I give shit to are Trump supporters and uber conservatives. And I make no apologies for doing so.
Oh, no, another sheep shagging joke!

There are very few racists on this board, there are a couple. The few there are are on both sides. Democrats do exploit blacks, let's pretend that isn't racist or most of the leftists on the board are racists.

The you're a racist, you're a racist is a political attack. There are a lot more racists in Europe than here. Though most Europeans aren't racist either. Anti-Semitism is still a huge problem in Europe though. Again it's a political attack here, not reality
Everybody is racist to a degree. Everybody.

Forum List

Back