Jacinda smashes the opposition. Kiwis reject populism. Its all good.

Actually New Zealand ranks 8th on press freedom.
based on what? certainly not opposing view points which does more to define that freedom than anything else

The US is 32nd behind Cape Verde and Uruguay.
any republican could have told you that tommy, in fact they may think it is a too kind ranking...it is Americas white liberals who think our press is an example of a free press.
Tommy, that is just a list of countries with nothing to define the list or why it was even made...it literally says nothing at all which may be the perfect example of liberal information
You are badly informd on this issue.
Show me where.

Tommy your post is proof of how easy it is to fool the socially educated.

She made it at the time.

Uh huh, sure she did. Maybe you can provide that quote then, as the ones I've seen on Snopes and literally everywhere else I looked made no mention of that what-so-ever.

Then she went on to spout the same nonsense for a year or more, including at the UN in 2022 but she totally didn't mean THAT, THEN.

LOL. Hilarious.

That America has the best press freedom.
Comes directly from the liberal media and white liberals...the right in this country believes it is sham to call it free, they think our "MSM" is a mind numbing brainwashing cult of personality with no use for diverse opinion....they actually agree with you on this and believe it is just like your countries media in that area.
That America has the best human freedom.
hmmmm...way too broad, needs to be as specific as your first claim...but to check your honesty level before we continue I ask this...high taxes vs. low taxes, which is a bigger threat to freedom?

Then she went on to spout the same nonsense for a year or more, including at the UN in 2022 but she totally didn't mean THAT THEN.
I note you cannot say what nonsense she's supposed to have said. All you can do is talk in unsupported generalities.

Tommy, that is just a list of countries with nothing to define the list or why it was even made...it literally says nothing at all which may be the perfect example of liberal information
Invincible ignorance is invincible. That's why it's called that.

I note you cannot say what nonsense she's supposed to have said. All you can do is talk in unsupported generalities.

She's appointing the government the sole source of information. That is nonsense.

The idea that government is trustworthy to the point of believing nothing but what they tell you is nonsense. How anyone could believe that either before and certainly after covid is mind-boggling.

They've been wrong repeatedly and call others conspiracy theorists or dubbed things 'misinformation' such as the fact that the vaccines had a 95% efficacy rate in terms of preventing symptomatic infection. They lied to your face and told you to listen to no-one else while they were lying to your face. And you're still defending them. Good grief.

Last edited:
Invincible ignorance is invincible. 'For that information' is categorically stated.
All information, not THAT information. They made no discernment whatsoever that this was only about government operations/plans.

Show it. Quote it. You can't, because she never said that, and when asked to do so you provided a video in which she says no such thing. She did, however, say that they would be your only source of truth and you lapped it up like a good little doggie. lol.

Last edited:
based on what? certainly not opposing view points which does more to define that freedom than anything else

any republican could have told you that tommy, in fact they may think it is a too kind ranking...it is Americas white liberals who think our press is an example of a free press.

Show me where.

Tommy your post is proof of how easy it is to fool the socially educated.
They produce a report which fleshes it out. They do it every year. I am struggling to understand the point you are making.
New Zealand is a liberal democracy with press freedom.The report supports this.
Perhaps you have a list of journos that Jacinda has locked up ?

They produce a report which fleshes it out. They do it every year. I am struggling to understand the point you are making.
Your struggle is a self induced struggle tommy, as long as you want to pretend you do not see the lack of diverse opinion in the claim you made you can then pretend it is not there
New Zealand is a liberal democracy with press freedom.The report supports this.
no, NZ is liberal democracy with a press that supports liberal ideals while barring the type of press that calls BS on those ideals and that, in and of itself, bores out the bogus nature of the report
Perhaps you have a list of journos that Jacinda has locked up ?
no, just the type in your post who it is made clear are not permitted to ply their trade in NZ due to their opposing views

Last edited:

Forum List

Back