What the US can learn from New Zealand political discourse

What a bunch of babble.

Are you seriously arguing they are not confiscating firearms if they only take some of them and not all of them? Maybe you should take remedial reading. If government takes a gun by force that is confiscation. If you have three guns and government takes two of them, they confiscated two guns.

It looks like between you and cnm that Kiwi government schools basically suck like the ones we have here with your bullshit that confiscating SOME of the guns isn't confiscation, it's only confiscation if they are all taken
The biggest difference between the US and NZ in terms of guns is that the vast majority of NZers - VAST - don't give a shit about guns. Only in terms of crims having them, but it is hardly an issue. When it comes to an election, I can't remember once where it was an issue.
Somehow you equate having guns to 'freedom'. Yet the US is awash with guns, and is less free than NZ. Oh, and if you want to have a debate about the last point, let's go. I don't mind kicking your arse.....

I was OBVIOUSLY referring to the overt childishness of your insult, not that it was an insult. God you're stupid.

kaz: I always wanted to come to New Zealand

Dr Grump: Oh, we don't want you here, kaz

What are you, eight? Be honest
Oh, NOW, nuance matters. Being immature is being immature IMO...
I wouldn't crack on about age when you obviously aren't exactly the most mature poster on here (and I'm talking intellect here, not age).

So to a degree I hate my wife and kids. Sure I do, stupid ass.

I guess you're admitting you just think everyone is like you
Yeah, while you're at it, why don't you compare a seal to a table, y'know, while we're comparing apples and oranges. Give me 10 minutes with you, talking to you, I bet I can find a bit of racist in you. The problem with racism is that people go straight to putting those that are different from you in concentration camps. I'm talking more subtle than that. And I'm not limiting it to white people. Black people are racist. Asians are racist. My partner is Vietnamese/Chinese, among their culture they think most white people are lazy. Trust me, you have racist tendencies - whether it be not wanting to sit next to someone on the subway because of their ethnicity or whether you want to blindfold them and put them against the wall, I wouldn't know. The issue is, how does this negatively impact on those around you? Or does it.

dress up speech suppression all you like, fascist.
Oh, I agree. Let her speak (and if you look at the end result of the case, it was dismissed). I love seeing bigotted scum yelling their wares in the open. I then know who I'm dealing with. One of the reasons I like the USMB - pretty free at what you can say. Very easy to see the scum rising to the top...

And yet we are more free than you. Go figure. Like being a subject or a citizen matters. Name me one thing you can do that I can't that I would want to do. Bet you can't. I however, can name several things that I can do that you can't...

Own an AR-15.

Oh, I agree. Let her speak (and if you look at the end result of the case, it was dismissed). I love seeing bigotted scum yelling their wares in the open. I then know who I'm dealing with. One of the reasons I like the USMB - pretty free at what you can say. Very easy to see the scum rising to the top...

She shouldn't have been tried in the first place.

That's just not true.

What is not true?

It's not their free will, they face legal penalties for not complying.

What's clear because it bis a law made in the name of the people of New Zealand. Such a law takes care that the conditions are for everyone the same. I read an interview with a New Zealander - sure is always every information also able not to be true - who owned on his own such a war weapon and who was not unhappy that this weapons were banned.

Democrats are so fucking lazy.

You speak with a German. Very most Germans were not sure whether the narcissist Donald Trump was stupid, criminal or both - if he was not totally mad at all. And all this ideas had nothing to do with the democratic party of the USA. And it had also nothing to do with more conservative and/or more progressive Germans. I'm sure Donald Trump will stay to be forever a so called "persona non grata" in Germany - completelly independent from any politics. To try to speak with a man like him makes absolutelly not any sense - for no one.

Learn to use Google for things you don't know rather than making up your own answers

¿Google?

zaangalewa:
... what extremely criminal idiots are doing with such guns and that to own such war guns makes absolutelly not any sense for nothing in a normal life far from war

So you actually believe CRIMINALS are complying and turning in their guns? God you're stupid.

In Germany nearly never a policeman will be shot down. And in general die less than 10 criminals - often much less than 10 criminals - a year in Germany. So I would not say we make everything wrong in this context.

As for your view that it's up to you rather people need guns or not, how do you get your head through doorways?

No one needs guns in Germany - for nothing. What doesn't mean we don't have millions of sports marksman and a huge number of rod and gun clubs. And no one takes more serios all the laws we made.

What does this tell you another use of guns might be since your taking guns from honest citizens isn't working? Any idea? You don't, do you? Be honest, Adolph ...

:lol: ... Oh god. What to say to a structural Nazi like him? Makes it really any sense to try to speak with the new supersdisunited superassholes of Superamerica, who like to shoot with superguns on everyone who not agrees with them?

Last edited:
Pity the US doesn't do the same - keep its nose out of other peoples' business.

I think the US is a significant country. Don't make the mistake of thinking just because you were born there you are somehow significant. You are not. You are a Neville Nobody.
The people who live here are not the government.

I would like nothing more for this country than for it to stop propping up the military of foreign countries. I want to see an end to all foreign aid and let everyone else figure out how to get by without us.

Can you own a tank? An M2 Browning? A bazooka? They are all 'arms' are they not. At least we have 5 and sometimes more different political parties in our parliament. You are a duopoly with the ability to only think in black or white, left or right, up and down. Now THAT, is sad...

Yes I can own a tank. But don't be such a fucking idiot to think that a tank or a nuke is the same thing as a rifle or handgun

That was the way I interpreted your response. If that isn't what you meant then fine, but it seemed like an odd response.

This isn't relevant enough to go back for. If you're agreeing they are confiscating guns ... and I agree they have not confiscated all guns, then we're good

The biggest difference between the US and NZ in terms of guns is that the vast majority of NZers - VAST - don't give a shit about guns. Only in terms of crims having them, but it is hardly an issue. When it comes to an election, I can't remember once where it was an issue.
Somehow you equate having guns to 'freedom'. Yet the US is awash with guns, and is less free than NZ. Oh, and if you want to have a debate about the last point, let's go. I don't mind kicking your arse.....

Yes AGAIN. New Zealand is a little over 1% the US's population and has no open borders with third world countries, no blue cities with gangs and ghettoes, no major drug cartels. Your endless insistence on comparing us is just frankly moronic and ignorant.

Also, it's pretty funny you think I'm the one who made up guns and freedom, LOL. Buy some American history books. Focus on the founding fathers.

And so since there are no guns to confiscate from honest New Zealanders because none of you care about guns, why is crime going up since they did?

Oh, NOW, nuance matters. Being immature is being immature IMO...
I wouldn't crack on about age when you obviously aren't exactly the most mature poster on here (and I'm talking intellect here, not age).

Just so you know, maybe in New Zealand manly men say Oh yeah! You want to come over! Well, we don't want you!

But in the United States that's a children's insult. As in elementary school.

What was pathetic was I already said that and you couldn't read it. LOL. Reading isn't your thing

Yeah, while you're at it, why don't you compare a seal to a table, y'know, while we're comparing apples and oranges. Give me 10 minutes with you, talking to you, I bet I can find a bit of racist in you. The problem with racism is that people go straight to putting those that are different from you in concentration camps. I'm talking more subtle than that. And I'm not limiting it to white people. Black people are racist. Asians are racist. My partner is Vietnamese/Chinese, among their culture they think most white people are lazy. Trust me, you have racist tendencies - whether it be not wanting to sit next to someone on the subway because of their ethnicity or whether you want to blindfold them and put them against the wall, I wouldn't know. The issue is, how does this negatively impact on those around you? Or does it.

I don't think you know what a racist is. There are cultural differences between people. Many of those cultural differences are correlated with race. Observing a cultural difference as a generalization isn't racist. I've been in a family of color for 33 years. In some ways it's the same and some ways not. There are things I like and don't like about it. But I look at it that it's a great to have more than one experience.

If everyone is racist, then why is it lily white Democrats who are screaming racist, racist, racist at everyone then wanting to be rewarded for racism?

Last edited:
What is not true?

What's clear because it bis a law made in the name of the people of New Zealand. Such a law takes care that the conditions are for everyone the same. I read an interview with a New Zealander - sure is always every information also able not to be true - who owned on his own such a war weapon and who was not unhappy that this weapons were banned.

You speak with a German. Very most Germans were not sure whether the narcissist Donald Trump was stupid, criminal or both - if he was not totally mad at all. And all this ideas had nothing to do with the democratic party of the USA. And it had also nothing to do with more conservative and/or more progressive Germans. I'm sure Donald Trump will stay to be forever a so called "persona non grata" in Germany - completelly independent from any politics. To try to speak with a man like him makes absolutelly not any sense - for no one.

¿Google?

1) I don't know, you cut whatever you said from the quote

2) You didn't contract my point they are confiscating guns, they are obviously

3) That you're a German doesn't contradict that you are a Democrat. Democrat is as Democrat does and you're here constantly advocating them

4) ?

zaangalewa:

In Germany nearly never a policeman will be shot down. And in general die less than 10 criminals - often much less than 10 criminals - a year in Germany. So I would not say we make everything wrong in this context.

No one needs guns in Germany - for nothing. What doesn't mean we don't have millions of sports marksman and a huge number of rod and gun clubs. And no one takes more serios all the laws we made.

:lol: ... Oh god. What to say to a structural Nazi like him? Makes it really any sense to try to speak with the new supersdisunited superassholes of Superamerica, who like to shoot with superguns on everyone who not agrees with them?

Violence continually goes up in Germany as you become a less homogenous society.

Your spouting off about Germany without honest comparing similarities and acknowledging differences with the US is pretty meaningless. I've spent a lot of time living and working in Europe, including Germany. If the only difference you see is guns then you really don't know much about it. And those other things clearly affect gun attitudes and realities.

Do you have any meaningful content on the subject you're you're just going to say Germany ... ???

1) I don't know, you cut whatever you said from the quote
Aha.
2) You didn't contract my point they are confiscating guns, they are obviously

Sure they do. They made a law to do so - so they do so. You think people who make laws make this laws agaist the will of the people - and I think normal is it to make laws with the will of the people. We call this "democracy". So it will happen it exist many New Zealanders who love it that their war guns - and all other war guns - are confiscated. And some will hate this. Depends what they think and how this law is made. I heard they got even money for their weapons. Generous.

In Germany we had some longer years ago a confiscation of weapons of a special type - I don't remember it now exactly. Was not very important. The people brought their weapons to the police and they were destroyed. This was for 1 or 2 (or were it some more years?) possible without any problem. But after some time it became a crime to own such a gun any longer. And who is not respecting our gun laws is in an extremely bad position.

3) That you're a German doesn't contradict that you are a Democrat. Democrat is as Democrat does and you're here constantly advocating them

All Germans are democrats - and no German is a Democrat. All Germans are republicans - but no German is a Republican. Okay - some Germans are also for dictatorships or kingdoms and other forms of governmental systems as for example anarchy - but the political party "Democrats" and the political party "Republicans" opf the USA are for sure not the belly button of the world. There are mich more than only 2 colors in the world of politics.

¿?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back