Jacinda smashes the opposition. Kiwis reject populism. Its all good.

Of course you approve of the lunatic's actions, despite the clear idiocy of implementing vaccine passports for a vaccine that doesn't stop transmission,
Vaccines increase herd immunity. If people won't play their part they need to be isolated from the herd.

Your struggle is a self induced struggle tommy, as long as you want to pretend you do not see the lack of diverse opinion in the claim you made you can then pretend it is not there

no, NZ is liberal democracy with a press that supports liberal ideals while barring the type of press that calls BS on those ideals and that, in and of itself, bores out the bogus nature of the report

no, just the type in your post who it is made clear are not permitted to ply their trade in NZ due to their opposing views
There atrnt any listed in my post.Nowhere is it stated that opposing views are banned.

'That information' was categorically stated, you fucking imbecile.
Not at all what was said, moron. Which is why you cannot, and will not quote where it was said.

You provided a video where it clearly was not said.

"We will share with you the most up-to-date information daily. You can trust us as a source of that information."

If that's what you mean, you're dumber than I thought, which is a difficult bar, idiot.

There atrnt any listed in my post.Nowhere is it stated that opposing views are banned.

The article makes the point that there is no Murdoch owned press in New Zealand. Unlike the UK and the US where this evil man blights the political landscape. Well done Jacinda, a well deserved victory for a woman who has kept her people safe.

Murdoch is free to set up in New Zealand.
There is no ban on him.and his lying rrags.
Is that your example ? Jeeeez.

Forum List

Back