What the Rittenhouse trial resembles

With all due respect, Donald? Your knowledge of history is sketchy at best. FDR may not have officially declared war on Germany early on but he was sending military equipment to Great Britain as part of the Lend Lease program even before the US entered the conflict.
For a profit. You can't bullshit me kid.

And during that time the US was still doing business with Nazi Germany.

For a profit. You can't bullshit me kid.

And during that time the US was still doing business with Nazi Germany.
You know what's amusing, Donald? Watching someone who quite obviously knows little to nothing about history lecture someone who's MAJOR it was in college! Profit? One of the major parts of the Lend Lease Act was that Britain didn't have to PAY for the military goods we were sending them. FDR and Churchill worked out a deal where Great Britain was "lent" what it needed to survive against the Nazis and in return the US got 99 year "leases" on a handful of military bases around the globe. They HAD to structure it that way because of isolationist legislation that had been passed back in 1935 to keep us out of any European conflicts following WWI.

You should also note that the Neutrality Act of 1935 imposed an embargo on the sale of arms to both Germany and Italy.

In Canada and other democracies the killer wouldn't have even attempted to go hunting people with his military style weapon on public streets.

But Kyle did and it can be said to be pre-meditated.

At least the judge disallowed the self defense claim on one of the charges. Now the judge is only left with finding an excuse to reduce the penalty to a slap on the wrist.
Did you forget the muslim "hunting" in the streets of Ottawa a few years ago?

We saw a very deliberate attempt by the judge to belittle and demean the prosecution side. That led to forming the false impression that the prosecution's lawyers were arguing a weak case.

Rittenhouse went out hunting somebody to kill with his AR-15 and that fact can't be ignored by any court, even one under the influence of the Klan.

There 'will' be guilt but it will pale in light of the punishment being a wrist slap.
And then America will have practically what it needs for the purpose of Trump's fascist agenda.
You should shut up before you look even dumber than you do now.

Why did that judge dismiss the gun charge?

Was it worth it to blow the cover of trying to claim it was an unbiased court?

If there is no guilt found by the jury on the existing charges then the effort will be proven to be worthwhile. The severity of the gun charge in Kyle's case would have demanded the maximum 9 months in jail.

I'm still betting on a 5 year suspended sentence.

Why is everybody else so afraid of making a guess?
Because the law only applies to guns with "shortened barrels" 16 inches or less, they never checked it, it was 18 inches.

You will already know of standards adhered to by Canada and most of the world's other democracies on disallowing killers to go hunting for people.

Is it a matter of pride that American permits the sort of behaviour demonstrated by Rittenhouse? Or is there shame attached?
We have laws against "killers" owning guns, that is why Kyle could have one. He still can own a gun, convicted felons, REAL KILLERS can't own one legally.

What specific crime did he specifically do? A lapsed conceal carry permit? Well, even if you agree with this judge on the underage thing, Kyle still purchased the gun through a straw buyer, which is illegal. Both also we’re violating curfew. Gaige pursued an active shooter. That isn’t a crime.
He was a CONVICTED felon, DUI and discharging his fire arm while driving. They should have taken the gun.

Of course I realize the politicians work for the wealthy and the wealthy are then enabled to rip off the American people.

But the real issue is that the ordinary working class people in America continue to allow it to happen. And of course Trump was just another snake oil salesman who said he would change that and then give billions to the wealthy in tax breaks and made everything even worse.

I'm mildly impressed with Biden's successes but I wouldn't expect it to be allowed to become reality. Those bills may move America a couple of places up from 15th. on quality of life, but it won't get your country into the top ten.
What successes?

I get that the upper class pay very little in taxes.

You need to learn the truth by examining what is 'effectively' paid in taxes after all the kickbacks, exemptions, loopholes, and cozy deals with the politicians are taken into consideration.

But I don't think you're ready for that yet.

However, several besides you are at least becoming involved in a conversation over why America's working people are being cheated out of a piece of the Americn pie. AZrail has mentioned some surprising revelations for a person of his political ilk!

Biden's efforts could be having an effect on the people's heads, even though it's been watered down to too little, too late.

So I suspect they will re-elect Trump again, who will spirit any gains away and back into the the billionaires' pockets.

get with the program truly.
Hey fool canuck, the top 10% PAY 80% of the taxes. IDIOT.

Forum List

Back