Ritenhouse Closing Arguments

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Watching the closing arguments with video of the riot. One thing I hadn't anticipated is seeing how these BLMers are all organized and how they incite others to violence. Interesting. This was obviously planned out. I hope Kyle is exonerated and the Wisconsin governor gets recalled for lack of law enforcement.

Watching the closing arguments with video of the riot. One thing I hadn't anticipated is seeing how these BLMers are all organized and how they incite others to violence. Interesting. This was obviously planned out. I hope Kyle is exonerated and the Wisconsin governor gets recalled for lack of law enforcement.
I know people who have LE family in Kenosha....The unreported news is that there were over $400,000 worth of gift cards confiscated from arrested rioters.

They were a paid out-of-state rent-a-mob.

The judge just stopped the rebuttal. The jury was removed. The prosecution just tried more funny biz.

And they might be easily intimidated too. Justice is this country is taking a turn for the worse IMHO, or so it seems. Vote guilty or it's your ass. Or maybe your family's.
Biden influenced the jury when he accused Rittenhouse of being a "white supremist"
Psaki also influenced the jury when she accused Rittenhouse of being a "vigilante"

Rebuttal? Wait a minute, I thought the defense always has the last word in closing arguments, WTF?
No. The last word is always the prosecution. If there are issues raised, the defense can ask for a sur rebuttal.

I expected the judge to grant a mistrial with prejudice over this.

I know people who have LE family in Kenosha....The unreported news is that there were over $400,000 worth of gift cards confiscated from arrested rioters.

They were a paid out-of-state rent-a-mob.
Thanks, it's really revealing to see all the videos of that night. The rioters were coordinated and well armed. Dumpster fires were started with fire starting fluid. Rioters were armed with bats, sticks and in several cases handguns. Some of them worked as a mob to try to assault Rittenhouse and even threatened to kill him.

The prosecutor just said there are no left and right handed guns. Semi autos typically eject hot shells to the right. If you shoulder it on your left shoulder the spent shells will be ejected across your face.

Prayers up for saving the Constitution from those who disregard for the tenth commandment.

Thousands of Americans who formed the nation at its birth asked God to save the nation through posterity for all time. I'm still praying that we honor the precepts of brotherly love in this time when false narratives coming out of Congress for five years against President Trump, and his finest hour of being a peacemaker to both sides in the Middle East. President Biden annuled that in leaving Americans behind for slaughter in Afghanistan.

Judge is charging the jury.

Deliberations on the way.

Jury to be back at 9am

How long before they reach a verdict?

I predict by noon tomorrow.

Would it surprise anyone to know that both CNN & MSNBC barely covered
the Defense's closing arguments.Where they both made sure to not miss a word
of the Prosecutions closing arguments.
One excuse given { CNN } owned by Comcast was due to breaking news of
Biden signing his Prized Infrastructure bill.MSNBC dint even bother to
cite an excuse.Showcasing their Obvious Bias.
Imagine if the Defense picked up the gun { AR-15 } like this
Binger prosecutor and pointed directly at the Jury.Not checking to see if
loaded.To make sure the Jurors also knew.Plus No One who owns and practice
shoots a gun/rifle would dare break that rule { Never point a firearm at anyone }
unless ready to shoot.

in closing, the prosecution used a higher res video from the drone. 3.6mb to 11.5 and violated disclosure (as i understand law) and now the defense is going for mistrial unless kyle is acquitted.

these prosecution lawyers need to be removed from the profession.

Forum List

Back