What the Rittenhouse trial resembles

Not at all true but it's more complicated than your pay grade. Don't come to me for an education.
TeeDub is far closer than you although it is so very easy to find on-line.

2021-11-22%20percent%20paid-L.jpg

Last edited:
It appears to have nothing, whatsoever, to do with this thread but a few characters here seem to spout an awful lot about World War II and about which they seem bent on trying to prove that they are more ignorant about the war than the other.

Donald H and AZrailwhale seem to be leading that pack but, there could be others I didn't notice.

Now back to this thread, PLEASE!

Grosskreutz wasn’t on trial.

But he SHOULD be. Well, if you actually care about following the law, and justice.

Pretty clear that the prosecution doesn't care about either.

Are you trying to get me to fight an imaginary war like the children do in their sandboxes.
Forget it.
If the US ever becomes a serious threat, as you're suggesting, we'll have Britain, Russia, or China nuke ya.
None of them are going to risk a war for Canada. Plus I don’t think the UK can launch its missiles without US permissive action links being activated by our president.

Are you not aware that Britain paid back war debt to the US until 2006?
Or are you trying to pull of a Trumper lie with me?

Go play.
Yeah, the UK paid back the interest free loans. It never paid for or returned the tens of billions of Dollars of military hardware, machine tools and food provided under Lend Lease. That was all written off by Truman.

It appears to have nothing, whatsoever, to do with this thread but a few characters here seem to spout an awful lot about World War II and about which they seem bent on trying to prove that they are more ignorant about the war than the other.

Donald H and AZrailwhale seem to be leading that pack but, there could be others I didn't notice.

Now back to this thread, PLEASE!
Sorry,

Yeah, the UK paid back the interest free loans. It never paid for or returned the tens of billions of Dollars of military hardware, machine tools and food provided under Lend Lease. That was all written off by Truman.
Wrong again AZ, but is it lying or is it ignorance of the facts once again?

None of them are going to risk a war for Canada. Plus I don’t think the UK can launch its missiles without US permissive action links being activated by our president.
That situation could remain intact as long as the US doesn't turn into a renegade fascist state. We'll have to wait to see what Trump does.

TeeDub is far closer than you although it is so very easy to find on-line.

2021-11-22%20percent%20paid-L.jpg
A long way from the original lie, but still not correct due to the actual tax paid after kickbacks, exemptions, etc., etc.
But once again, the huge and growing income inequality is the main issue. Why have working class Americans tolerated that ripoff and associated bullshit for so long? No wonder half the country turned to a corporate lying shyster to save their country.

We saw a very deliberate attempt by the judge to belittle and demean the prosecution side. That led to forming the false impression that the prosecution's lawyers were arguing a weak case.

Rittenhouse went out hunting somebody to kill with his AR-15 and that fact can't be ignored by any court, even one under the influence of the Klan.

There 'will' be guilt but it will pale in light of the punishment being a wrist slap.
And then America will have practically what it needs for the purpose of Trump's fascist agenda.
There's nothing false about the fact that the prosecution had a weak case. Heck, the prosecutor (gun idiot) even tried to intimidate the jury by pointing a gun at them with his finger on the trigger. That most likely backfired and cemented in the minds of the jury what Rittenhouse was thinking when he had a gun pointed at him. When you state that something is a fact that has been completely demolished (such as "Rittenhouse went out hunting somebody to kill with his AR-15"), you're lying. Either that or TRUMP! is just plain wrong and not lying when he says he won the election.

Consider yourself mocked for even mentioning the klan in this case.

LMAO... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
It only seems remotely possible right now Yours, but the changes in America toward fascism have been accelerated. The rest of the world will be seeing the Rittenhouse murders as an indicaation that the US is heading toward anarchy and fascism.
Yesterday's mass murder incident was another omen. We'll have to wait and see what follows?

A long way from the original lie, but still not correct due to the actual tax paid after kickbacks, exemptions, etc., etc.
But once again, the huge and growing income inequality is the main issue. Why have working class Americans tolerated that ripoff and associated bullshit for so long? No wonder half the country turned to a corporate lying shyster to save their country.
You're a canuck and worrying about OUR tax system? That is laughable. I suppose you enjoy paying 30% more than list for everything you buy in BC after provincial and federal GST. Add to that an income tax between 15 and 33% plus property taxes and fuel prices that are taxed to the point that you pay ~25% more than south of the 49th--Yeah, you and Trudeau live in a communist utopia.

He was smart enough to bring a gun with him to a riot. Rosenbaum and Huber didn't. Grosskreutz did, but he was just too slow.
You are confirming my point on the attitudes of many Americans. Did you think that would irritate me? Sorry Yours, but wrong country.
Please try to combine your snarks toward me to no more than two. I'm swamped with trying to reply and I don't want to exclude more than I've already put on the shelf.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back