What the Oligarchy has Forgotten - they depend on Us

The oligarchy is not left or right. It uses the left/right paradigm to divide the masses, so they can continue to enrich and empower themselves.

You are truly confused.

We have a side that promotes a centrally planned and managed economy under authoritarian rule with Oligarchs working on a world stage to undermine the interests of Americans. We call this side the left.

Then we have a side which purports to promote liberty with individual freedom and a free market. We call that side the right.

Power corrupts, as a result about 90% of the supposed leadership of the right is actually serving the left.

However, the vast rank and file is as I described. There is a massive difference - which couldn't be more clear as the democrat Reich slams it's Iron Fist down on the nation - using the 1/6 Reichstag fire as justification.

Decent people are rising up. The election of Trump was a MAJOR defiance of our ruling elite, who did not allow it to happen again - even at the cost of selling the absurd claim that 80 million voted for a guy who needs the army to protect him during inauguration.

Now we have decent people rising up against the rigged Wall Street game, and the rulers are NOT PLEASED.

Angered the political deep state
Angered the financial deep state
Who's next?

The oligarchy is not left or right. It uses the left/right paradigm to divide the masses, so they can continue to enrich and empower themselves.

You know I keep hearing this refrain from libertarians, but for the life of me I can't make out what it means, precisely, in terms of a solution.

They are not looking for a solution
They simply complain

This is why the Fascist Oligarchy Coup is doomed to fail. They depend on the people they are trying to destroy.

The point is that the left has taught us something very important this last decade: the power of being petty. Because they are. And they’re not afraid of using it.
And when one side insists on being fair and above board while the other side is petty, the petty side wins.

So, you’re going to say “but we can’t get down to their level!”
Why not? Because you want to lose? And you want to lose to the most detached, cultist bunch of cosplayers since the Aztecs thought they needed to kill all the people to keep the sun going?
Like hell. You’ll be petty and like it. And after that, we can rebuild and make sure the left learns to play fair. But until that day fairplay is death.

They’re going to run it off every site their control. Their HR is going to run off anyone to the right of Lenin. Their marketing managers are going to disadvantage our products. They’re going to do their best to obliterate us. And they dream of executions and prison camps.

So put fair n the box for a while. Be petty. Learn to be petty. Dare to be petty.

Because the truth is, though they’ve managed to control most institutions of power. But where the ability meets the real world? They’ve got nothing. Our side is the one that keeps things working.

It's time to be petty. Our freedom depends on it.

The oligarchy just lost the election, in case you haven't noticed.

An illegitimate president says the oligarchy won. And they bought the Nazis with them.

A legitimate election ( your ilk has proven zilch and you don't care that you lost) and a legitimate president.

There was massive fraud. The censorship alone is a huge admission of guilt. Period.

There was no fraud according to 60 court cases. What censorship? Your boy wanted independent views and he got 'em and didn't like them. A sore loser all his life. Period

There were never any independent reviews. Every review was conducted by corrupt election officials and or a corrupt SOS. They are still fighting to get independent reviews. So far they have been blocked.

You are an uninformed liar. There was massive fraud and a conspiracy to cover it up with censorship, intimidation, and now persecution. Got that Commie?

Of course there were independent reviews. Who are you kidding?

Name one. A link would be nice.

A nice link to 60 court cases? Are you serious? When our courts decide, it is final and we accept the verdict whether we like it or not. That is why we have courts.

You did not say court cases you said an independent review of ballots and machines. Got nothing? Stop deflecting. Admit it did not happen.

A court is an independent review. You asked for observers and ad nausea recounts, and nothing. If the courts and recounts and observers were unacceptable, then why demand them to begin with?

Only 1 Court looked at any evidence
They just ruled that Virginia's election was unlawfully carried out.

You know I keep hearing this refrain from libertarians, but for the life of me I can't make out what it means, precisely, in terms of a solution.
If I offered a solution would my post you commented on be more correct?

I guess your solution is more of the same. Do think that is a good solution?

Well, certainly I'd be open to understanding exactly what you're getting at, but I am not a libertarian. I'm a classical liberal of natural law.
I thought I was perfectly clear.

The Oligarchs control the politicians of both criminal parties. Do you disagree?

They simply complain
Your solution is continue the status quo. Crazy!

And John Galt was an elitist, as was Ayn Rand.
So was Margret Sanger. The mother of government funded Black genocide.

Yeah
But without her and inner city gangs keeping the numbers down, the USA would turn into just another African shithole.

The problem you have, as a partisan of one of the two criminal gangs, is the oligarchs run the R party too. The R rank and file have nothing to do with my original post.

That's where you're wrong.

The Oligarchs DON'T control the GOP - they DO Control the Nazi.

Now the leadership of the GOP is extremely corrupt and many - most are bought off - but the GOP is STRUCTURED as a bottom up organization, which means crooks like McConnell don't control the party.

The democrats, the Nazis, have a top down structure to the party which is why the rulers could toss Bernie aside through "super delegates" and other means - because the party is ruled from the top.

When Trump won, the GOP couldn't do a damned thing - no matter how bad the elite wanted to.

The GOP is a mess, but built on a foundation of liberty.

The democrats are simply a tyranny.
Your post merely proves you’re a partisan R.

The R party is almost identical to the D party when it comes to being owned by the oligarchs. Yet another example of how the two gangs are very much alike. If you can’t see that, you’re blind.

They simply complain

More complaining

Angered the political deep state
Angered the financial deep state
Who's next?

I think that depends on how this Wall Street revolt works out.

{ “Populism is contagious.” Yes, a few smart randos on a Reddit thread, ‘wallstreetbets,’ decided to exercise their right to free speech and only boost the stock price of GameStop through the roof. It cost hedge fund firms, who were trying to keep the price low, tons of money—billions of dollars were just roasted. If you need a visual comparison, think the Joker lighting that mountain of money on fire in The Dark Knight. Some hedge funds got wiped out. }

The Reichstag Fire of 1/6 was a setup by the left. Yes, many of those involved were Trump supporters, but the thing was set up by the left for the purpose of crushing America with the Iron Fist of the Reich.

But this is a legitimate uprising, the peasants are storming the financial towers of the Bastille. All indications are that the federal government will crush the free market on behalf of the hedge funds. If they do, it's kind of hard to deny a rigged system.

Last edited:

The R party is almost identical to the D party when it comes to being owned by the oligarchs. Yet another example of how the two gangs are very much alike. If you can’t see that, you’re blind.

I am a Murray Rothbard, Harry Browne libertarian. That means I have utterly nothing in common with you of the Noam Chomsky psuedo libertarian mess.

IF what you claimed were true, the GOP would have derailed Donald Trump in 2016. But unlike the Nazi democrats, the party leaders were powerless to do so. The leadership in the GOP doesn't hold the power.

The rulers of the Nazi party, the democrats, do. Which is why they could so easily sideline Sanders.

I have not yet switched my registration back to Republican. I switched to Libertarian when the GOP nominated that scumbag George Bush (the eviler). I don't care what you call me, I oppose the Nazis, the democrats. That you refuse to open your eyes is well known and your own problem. You're too busy hoping for freebees to be bothered understanding how things work.

They simply complain

More complaining
True. There’s much to complain about with you dumb partisans of the two criminal gangs always fucking things up.

They simply complain

More complaining

I am a Murray Rothbard, Harry Browne libertarian. That means I have utterly nothing in common with you of the Noam Chomsky psuedo libertarian mess.

IF what you claimed were true, the GOP would have derailed Donald Trump in 2016. But unlike the Nazi democrats, the party leaders were powerless to do so. The leadership in the GOP doesn't hold the power.

The rulers of the Nazi party, the democrats, do. Which is why they could so easily sideline Sanders.

I have not yet switched my registration back to Republican. I switched to Libertarian when the GOP nominated that scumbag George Bush (the eviler). I don't care what you call me, I oppose the Nazis, the democrats. That you refuse to open your eyes is well known and your own problem. You're too busy hoping for freebees to be bothered understanding how things work.
I really can’t understand how you can’t see the reality that both parties are very much alike.

They simply complain

More complaining
True. There’s much to complain about with you dumb partisans of the two criminal gangs always fucking things up.

They simply complain

More complaining

Followed by more complaining
Posted in the wrong spot
Jeez.

I really can’t understand how you can’t see the reality that both parties are very much alike.

Describe how that would help.

I think what confuses you is that you look at Congress and find that Chuck Schumer and Mitch McConnell are Siamese Twins. I started by saying 90% of the GOP leadership is corrupt.

But the reality is that regardless of the corrupt toads in Congress, the STRUCTURE of GOP places power into the hands of the rank and file, and in 2016 they actually exercised it.

The rank and file have NO POWER in the democrats. They can do nothing. Party bosses make all decisions going back to Tammany Hall. The democrats cannot be salvaged, their base cannot throw out the leaders.

This is why the Fascist Oligarchy Coup is doomed to fail. They depend on the people they are trying to destroy.

The point is that the left has taught us something very important this last decade: the power of being petty. Because they are. And they’re not afraid of using it.
And when one side insists on being fair and above board while the other side is petty, the petty side wins.

Why not? Because you want to lose? And you want to lose to the most detached, cultist bunch of cosplayers since the Aztecs thought they needed to kill all the people to keep the sun going?
Like hell. You’ll be petty and like it. And after that, we can rebuild and make sure the left learns to play fair. But until that day fairplay is death.

They’re going to run it off every site their control. Their HR is going to run off anyone to the right of Lenin. Their marketing managers are going to disadvantage our products. They’re going to do their best to obliterate us. And they dream of executions and prison camps.

So put fair n the box for a while. Be petty. Learn to be petty. Dare to be petty.

Because the truth is, though they’ve managed to control most institutions of power. But where the ability meets the real world? They’ve got nothing. Our side is the one that keeps things working.

The problem with that plan is that the palace people will have no problem enslaving the people to force them
They brought almost 30 thousand palace guards in with orders to use deadly force if necessary

That only works if the guards and military are on the side of the Slavers. That's a false assumption in the U.S.

The problem with that plan is that the palace people will have no problem enslaving the people to force them
They brought almost 30 thousand palace guards in with orders to use deadly force i

That only works if the guards and military are on the side of the Slavers. That's a false assumption in the U.S.

Unfortunately military people are not immune from the cult of the bubble.

Describe how that would help.
You tell me your wonderful solutions.

Forum List

Back