Lets try Mr. Trump as a citizen, not former Potus out of office, we try him for sedition, have AG Garland do it.

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
-----------------------------------
I keep hearing how we can't impeach a Potus after he leaves office, I say to try him as a Citizen which he is!!

He has to account for insurrection.

I don't think the libs have the cojones to persecute Trump for his politics in either the Senate or before 12 angry men.

We have public trials in this country, and AG Garland (who doesn't have any particular bone to pick with Trump) isn't going to risk getting humiliated and his reputation destroyed by bringing Fake Charges.

Xiden has great plans, he wants to get American all-in behind his Red Chinese masters. Pickiing a fight with 75 million Americans isn't a good way to start.

At least with Pelosi doing it in the Senate, that isn't in his ability to change.

Your brown shirt thong must be chafing you today.

Laughing Smiley.png

18 U.S. Code Chapter 115 - TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES | U.S. Code | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute (cornell.edu)
I keep hearing how we can't impeach a Potus after he leaves office, I say to try him as a Citizen which he is!!

The deliberate lack of security incited the "insurrection". If there had been a proper level of police force, NOT NATIONAL GUARD, there would have been a large peaceful protest at the Capitol and nothing more. The DC Mayor, intelligence leaders and others who KNEW that Congress was the target are culpable. Let's have impeachments and trials for the real facilitators.

I hope you Nazis try.
What is crazy is that the nazis today are the ones who would be killed during nasty times.

If the charge of sedition could hold up in a court of law, Trump would already be charged. Problem is, that charge wouldn't hold up.

If the senate can try private citizens for political crimes they can try ALL private citizens for political crimes. Then the nation is well and truly over.

Good idea. It's probably not going to go well for his co-defendants, though. Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Joe Biden, and Kamala Harris are all on video and audio tape actively fomenting insurrection against a sitting president.

Your brown shirt thong must be chafing you today.
Crimes should go unprosecuted?

A witch hunt targeting political opponents is not Prosecuting A Crime, champ.

Garland? Isn't he that fool that couldn't make the supreme court? Wow , you guys can't come up with someone worthy?
IDK who the fuck you even are, but I've seen enough. You're now on my Ignore List, loser.

Good to see Donald Trump still rules your head. Why is it you people want revenge so bad? You successfully stole the 2020 presidential election. Your "man" Biden sits in the Oval Office cramping up his writing hand signing dictatorial EOs. You've kept the House and stolen the Senate. Certainly the next four years will see you getting your way in every way politically imaginable. And despite all of your so-called victories you still want to punish and dance on the political grave of one man and all of his supporters. Can you not see what this lust for vengeance has turned you all into? You people are stone cold evil.

Forum List

Back