Not Every Fact Democrats Disagree With Is A Conspiracy

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
That seems to be the case with some people.
You bring up a fact that a Democrat or a Progressive doesn't agree with and automatically they claim it's a conspiracy theory.

This is especially alarming when you have people who are in positions of power or control who are leftists or left-leaning.

Nobody is a bigger asshole than someone on the fringe.
Right or left....they're both dangerous to everyone else around them.
On the far right you have Muslims......and on the far left you have Communists.

Both extremes have no sense of humor.

I'm seeing a total lack of humor by some here at USMB.
Everyone included.

141932714_10224367671243009_3480595577996108970_o.jpg

Last edited:
For fairness and equity all of the CNN anchors should also be arrested for "disseminate misinformation designed to deprive individuals of their constitutional right to vote."

To be honest, I'm concerned that Biden might get us into another war.

Maybe why Fox News is getting behind him..

The election being stolen and COVID being a hoax are indeed conspiracy theories. Now I don’t subscribe to either one of those conspiracy theories, but just because something is a conspiracy theory doesn’t mean it lacks truth. From what I’ve seen 90% of conspiracy theories on the left and right are garbage IMO.

The election being stolen and COVID being a hoax are indeed conspiracy theories. Now I don’t subscribe to either one of those conspiracy theories, but just because something is a conspiracy theory doesn’t mean it lacks truth. From what I’ve seen 90% of conspiracy theories on the left and right are garbage IMO.
One fake story was Russian Collusion.
Another was their false-flag operation at the Capital on Jan 6th.
The list of fraudulant issues pushed by the left is growing by the day.

That seems to be the case with some people.
You bring up a fact that a Democrat or a Progressive doesn't agree with and automatically they claim it's a conspiracy theory.

This is especially alarming when you have people who are in positions of power or control who are leftists or left-leaning.

Nobody is a bigger asshole than someone on the fringe.
Right or left....they're both dangerous to everyone else around them.
On the far right you have Muslims......and on the far left you have Communists.

Both extremes have no sense of humor.

I'm seeing a total lack of humor by some here at USMB.
Everyone included.

View attachment 449729

Well, it's like this: I have a Twitter follower, a fan of my novel, who earlier this morning posted proudly about how she was Antifa and how every American who hates fascism must call themselves Antifa. As if that wasn't bad enough dozens of my other followers loved her post and chimed in to agree with her. Man, if I keep unfollowing and blocking my fans I won't have any left. And so it goes in our modern Age. Otherwise normal, even likeable people—fellow Americans—spout as if perfectly normal the most insane bullshit on social media and then try to cancel you as some kind of conspiracy nut if you don't immediately agree with them.

The modern American left, ideologically, is no different than any other totalitarian government or religious organization risen to power since time immemorial. The first thing totalitarians eliminate is free speech. The second is opinion. Opinions are not conspiracies. What they are is a primary means of expressing freedom of thought and speech.

One fake story was Russian Collusion.
Another was their false-flag operation at the Capital on Jan 6th.
The list of fraudulant issues pushed by the left is growing by the day.

No, Russian collusion is true. Junior's Trump Tower meeting proves it. So does Roger Stone's pardon.

Forum List

Back