What the hell is wrong with Republicans anyway?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
I like the Rs way better than the Ds as posters should already know. But good grief, what the hell is wrong with the Rs?

This raid was like a last straw.. and some Rs are expressing great outrage over it and of course, they should. And some are promising to get these bastards (my words of course, they are too "polite" to use such terms) when the Rs win in November.

Well, we would like to think that is going to happen. We can dream, can't we? Hope springs eternal...

But I remember other promises Rs made that.. I don't know.. I realize the Ds are right there at all times to block good R legislation but good grief.. Recently, we Rs had all 3 branches of legislature: House, Senate and WH and

well... I guess some things were accomplished but some things promised were not..

Ok, we can forgive past mistakes, but you know... this double standard stuff in the fbi and doj... that has GOT to be dealt with. We have no choice. I feel that if this problem isn't fixed, this problem of weaponizing govt agencies against conservatives while letting the Dimrats get away with damn near everything. That cannot continue...

Thank you for listening. I am Justaschmuck9 and it's been way too long since my last drink...

:redface::hyper:

what a disappointment. I thought there would actually be a response here..

:eusa_doh:

I guess you haven't realized yet that the GOP establishment calls all the shots for Repubs & the RINOs in charge are just controlled opposition to the UNiparty.
Everything you see from DC is scripted Kabuki Theatre to keep the masses distracted & divided while they continue to follow orders from their globalist masters to bring about the reset they have talked about for decades.

Once you realize this, you see right through the fake drama & can spot the true agenda moving in the background while MSM runs cover for them

what a disappointment. I thought there would actually be a response here..

:eusa_doh:
I'll give you one: When Trump is indicted for mishandling classified documents, do you think he will fight for a change of venue from Washington to Florida for the trial so that he can get maga bubbas on the jury?

Republicans are spineless pussies. They are do nothings. They are seat warmers only. I’m surprised they have donors actually.

They arent going to do shit. They have sat for 2 years letting Democrats take political prisoners and have said absolutely nothing.

Even their press conference about the raid was mediocre and half assed. Does anyone really think they are going to do anything about corruption in the DOJ and FBI? I don’t.

And they put through yet another tax cut for the billionaires which is what they do and all they do.
I've seen no evidence of that, save the loopholes

same old same old w/ lefties here: state BS as though it were fact, provide Zero evidence and expect people to buy it..

:rolleyes:

Republicans are spineless pussies. They are do nothings. They are seat warmers only. I’m surprised they have donors actually.

They arent going to do shit. They have sat for 2 years letting Democrats take political prisoners and have said absolutely nothing.

Even their press conference about the raid was mediocre and half assed. Does anyone really think they are going to do anything about corruption in the DOJ and FBI? I don’t.
I have to say, even though your words are a little "brutal" or however u say it, they are not far from my own thoughts.. or maybe I am just one of those hope springs eternal knuckleheads who keeps hoping against hope..................

sigh

:(

I'll give you one: When Trump is indicted for mishandling classified documents, do you think he will fight for a change of venue from Washington to Florida for the trial so that he can get maga bubbas on the jury?
could we just wait until that happens or doesn't happen?

I know you liberals are slobbering all over this and can't wait for a good man to go down..

but it's really very unattractive to wish evil on people, even if they did interrupt the baby murder business... wahhhhhhhhhh

Democrats are in charge. Why do they continue to behave like whiny losers? Tell us how great Brandon is instead of complaining about criticism.

I like the Rs way better than the Ds as posters should already know. But good grief, what the hell is wrong with the Rs?

This raid was like a last straw.. and some Rs are expressing great outrage over it and of course, they should. And some are promising to get these bastards (my words of course, they are too "polite" to use such terms) when the Rs win in November.

Well, we would like to think that is going to happen. We can dream, can't we? Hope springs eternal...

But I remember other promises Rs made that.. I don't know.. I realize the Ds are right there at all times to block good R legislation but good grief.. Recently, we Rs had all 3 branches of legislature: House, Senate and WH and

well... I guess some things were accomplished but some things promised were not..

Ok, we can forgive past mistakes, but you know... this double standard stuff in the fbi and doj... that has GOT to be dealt with. We have no choice. I feel that if this problem isn't fixed, this problem of weaponizing govt agencies against conservatives while letting the Dimrats get away with damn near everything. That cannot continue...

Thank you for listening. I am Justaschmuck9 and it's been way too long since my last drink...

:redface::hyper:
D.C. R's are part of the swamp. A few are pushing back on this raid but not many. Trump is an existential threat to the D.C. bureaucratic swamp and the creatures therein will ban together to thwart any threat that threatens their cush positions and their hugely padded expense accounts and payroll.

I guess you haven't realized yet that the GOP establishment calls all the shots for Repubs & the RINOs in charge are just controlled opposition to the UNiparty.
Everything you see from DC is scripted Kabuki Theatre to keep the masses distracted & divided while they continue to follow orders from their globalist masters to bring about the reset they have talked about for decades.

Once you realize this, you see right through the fake drama & can spot the true agenda moving in the background while MSM runs cover for them
well, there are a few in Congress who don't want the globalization scenario to come to pass...

I admit they are out-numbered but... sigh.. i don't know what to say

D.C. R's are part of the swamp. A few are pushing back on this raid but not many. Trump is an existential threat to the D.C. bureaucratic swamp and the creatures therein will ban together to thwart any threat that threatens their cush positions and their hugely padded expense accounts and payroll.
you wonder... do these creeps ever feel the least twinge of guilt about such problems as: pepole not able to afford rent so they move into... their vehicles? There was a story on Tucker not long ago about a young woman who did that, and we know for every story like that there are thousands of others, maybe millions

Do these seemingly soul-less creatures ever think about that.. about how they have more $$ than they could spend in 10 lifetimes, while some people have almost nothing?

But of course, it is always, always, always, the poor person's fault.. (they tell u that.. they know you will believe it)

Democrats are in charge. Why do they continue to behave like whiny losers? Tell us how great Brandon is instead of complaining about criticism.
they whine bc they know they likely will not be in charge much longer.. .the poor things.. they will then make only 10s of millions as opposed to 100s of millions...

how utterly sad...............

you wonder... do these creeps ever feel the least twinge of guilt about such problems as: pepole not able to afford rent so they move into... their vehicles? There was a story on Tucker not long ago about a young woman who did that, and we know for every story like that there are thousands of others, maybe millions

Do these seemingly soul-less creatures ever think about that.. about how they have more $$ than they could spend in 10 lifetimes, while some people have almost nothing?

But of course, it is always, always, always, the poor person's fault.. (they tell u that.. they know you will believe it)
Once the get elected and go to D.C., they seem to forget what it's like to live in America. The D.C. is full of elite politicians some of whom have spent decades in office. They no longer experience what it is like to actually have to earn a living. I would also say that there are many there that have NEVER had a real job.

they whine bc they know they likely will not be in charge much longer.. .the poor things.. they will then make only 10s of millions as opposed to 100s of millions...

how utterly sad...............
After acting like self righteous entitled jackasses for over six years and now seeing what a failure/Joke Biden is after they scammed him into office…they know their goose is cooked.

They like to pretend they are better than everyone else. Above it all. And now after 3 years of gloating and acting like idiots they are going to be back down in the gutter in a few months and they know it.

So sad.

For the first time in American history a former president's home (republican) was invaded by the FBI and democrats whine about criticism as if they are the freaking victims. Grow the fuk up and stop whining.

Forum List

Back