What the hell is wrong with Republicans anyway?

I like the Rs way better than the Ds as posters should already know. But good grief, what the hell is wrong with the Rs?

This raid was like a last straw.. and some Rs are expressing great outrage over it and of course, they should. And some are promising to get these bastards (my words of course, they are too "polite" to use such terms) when the Rs win in November.

Well, we would like to think that is going to happen. We can dream, can't we? Hope springs eternal...

But I remember other promises Rs made that.. I don't know.. I realize the Ds are right there at all times to block good R legislation but good grief.. Recently, we Rs had all 3 branches of legislature: House, Senate and WH and

well... I guess some things were accomplished but some things promised were not..

Ok, we can forgive past mistakes, but you know... this double standard stuff in the fbi and doj... that has GOT to be dealt with. We have no choice. I feel that if this problem isn't fixed, this problem of weaponizing govt agencies against conservatives while letting the Dimrats get away with damn near everything. That cannot continue...

Thank you for listening. I am Justaschmuck9 and it's been way too long since my last drink...

:redface::hyper:
What happened? Paul Ryan was what happened. The RINO decided that the Russian Dossier must of been true since the FIB had come forward with it, so Pauly decided not to work with President Trump because it could stain his image. So the 2018 election had 45 of the R's lose their seat to the Demoncraps, and Nancy Piglosi got the gavel back. Then two years later Georgia allowed the big steal not only of the President but two vital Senate seats...

After acting like self righteous entitled jackasses for over six years and now seeing what a failure/Joke Biden is after they scammed him into office…they know their goose is cooked.

They like to pretend they are better than everyone else. Above it all. And now after 3 years of gloating and acting like idiots they are going to be back down in the gutter in a few months and they know it.

So sad.
bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

I like the Rs way better than the Ds as posters should already know. But good grief, what the hell is wrong with the Rs?

This raid was like a last straw.. and some Rs are expressing great outrage over it and of course, they should. And some are promising to get these bastards (my words of course, they are too "polite" to use such terms) when the Rs win in November.

Well, we would like to think that is going to happen. We can dream, can't we? Hope springs eternal...

But I remember other promises Rs made that.. I don't know.. I realize the Ds are right there at all times to block good R legislation but good grief.. Recently, we Rs had all 3 branches of legislature: House, Senate and WH and

well... I guess some things were accomplished but some things promised were not..

Ok, we can forgive past mistakes, but you know... this double standard stuff in the fbi and doj... that has GOT to be dealt with. We have no choice. I feel that if this problem isn't fixed, this problem of weaponizing govt agencies against conservatives while letting the Dimrats get away with damn near everything. That cannot continue...

Thank you for listening. I am Justaschmuck9 and it's been way too long since my last drink...

:redface::hyper:

Eventually you will awaken to realize no difference exists between the two major American political parties when it comes to how those elected and appointed officials in charge feel about and treat the American people. Our glorious American government has begun to govern us against our will. From mandatory COVID lockdowns, curfews and mandates, to armies of heavily armed, paramilitary law enforcement officers who will kill us at the drop of a pin, to the ruthless shackles of regulation and suffocating taxation—our government is no longer for the people and it sure as hell isn't by the people. Our government has become wardens and jailors and prison guards of a land and a people who are no longer very free.

But the uncensored truth of it all is even much worse than all of the above.

So-called sovereign nations, all 193 of them, are nothing more than cattle farms existing only for the purpose of raising human livestock and fleecing them for their labor, tax money, DNA and industrial use; raising human beings like cattle is the way of the modern world and no country on earth remains truly independent or free of those who control the entire globe and everyone on it.

The poster above who posted about Kabuki theater is spot on. Our elected leaders are little more than performers or actors who stage great performances on a grand stage with the intent of keeping us all in check, occupied, ignorant, trapped, confused and easy to manipulate. You must get through your head the reality where when democrats lose an election or win an election, or when republicans win or lose an election, those in control of the whole global show still win. THEY always win, no matter who pretends to be in charge of any of the 193 human cattle farms on planet earth.

Should a make believe sovereign nation get too big for its pants pretending to actually be sovereign or independent, the armies of those who control the entire world will march and teach said nation and its civilian population a very grave lesson indeed.

What you must realize and accept is that NO ONE on planet earth is free and NO ONE on planet earth chooses their political masters, not really. We are human cattle bred for centuries to be commercialized, used, exploited and drained dry of our lives, eventually.

Just like in that famous sci-fi movie from a quarter century ago we human cattle can choose to swallow one of two realities or pills. The first pill involves ignoring real reality and going about our business as good heads of livestock—breeding, working hard, giving ourselves over to all the industries that exploit us for profit. We can be happy leading such lives of ignorant, blind servitude, but the chance will always exist THEY can take us or someone we love at any time and butcher us, both metaphorically and literally, because they are the ranchers, the masters of the whole show; they and they alone run the global slaughterhouse.

Or you can take the second pill, the so-called red one. Do that and you will forever be awakened to and cognizant of your existence as a human head of cattle and you will be aware of THEIR cruelty and insanely malevolent intent. Take the red pill and you will never ever be truly happy again in your lifetime and it is very likely you will either die from the stress of knowing or breakdown and try to go out guns blazing.

People talk about fighting back or rebelling against our real masters. Sure, we could mount some kind of slave rebellion but it would be even less effective than cows trying to fight a war against farmers and ranchers. THEY have us by the balls, over a barrel. There's no defeating them, no taking our world back, no liberating ourselves and the rest of the human cattle.

Accept reality or deny it; history and those who write it really, truly could care less because you, me, everyone else? We're grains of sand in the grand scheme and if we perish—if a hundred million of us perish—they'll just breed more; many, many more human cattle.

Once the get elected and go to D.C., they seem to forget what it's like to live in America. The D.C. is full of elite politicians some of whom have spent decades in office. They no longer experience what it is like to actually have to earn a living. I would also say that there are many there that have NEVER had a real job.
for sure, well said

I don't believe our (supposed/presumed) president ever had a real job

I don't believe I myself would ever be changed by having to live in DC... Unfortunately, we likely will never find out as my chances of serving We the People in DC is about as likely as lightning striking a person twice...

Eventually you will awaken to realize no difference exists between the two major American political parties when it comes to how those elected and appointed officials in charge feel about and treat the American people. Our glorious American government has begun to govern us against our will. From mandatory COVID lockdowns, curfews and mandates, to armies of heavily armed, paramilitary law enforcement officers who will kill us at the drop of a pin, to the ruthless shackles of regulation and suffocating taxation—our government is no longer for the people and it sure as hell isn't by the people. Our government has become wardens and jailors and prison guards of a land and a people who are no longer very free.

So-called sovereign nations, all 193 of them, are nothing more than cattle farms existing only for the purpose of raising human livestock and fleecing them for their labor, tax money, DNA and industrial use; raising human beings like cattle is the way of the modern world and no country on earth remains truly independent or free of those who control the entire globe and everyone on it.

The poster above who posted about Kabuki theater is spot on. Our elected leaders are little more than performers or actors who stage great performances on a grand stage with the intent of keeping us all in check, occupied, ignorant, trapped, confused and easy to manipulate. You must get through your head the reality where when democrats lose an election or win an election, or when republicans win or lose an election, those in control of the whole global show still win. THEY always win, no matter who pretends to be in charge of any of the 193 human cattle farms on planet earth.
This part of your post (following) is something I have known a long time (I will finish reading to the end)

..when democrats lose an election or win an election, or when republicans win or lose an election, those in control of the whole global show still win. THEY always win, no matter who pretends to be in charge of any of the 193 human cattle farms on planet earth.

Should a make believe sovereign nation get too big for its pants pretending to actually be sovereign or independent, the armies of those who control the entire world will march and teach said nation and its civilian population a very grave lesson indeed.

What you must realize and accept is that NO ONE on planet earth is free and NO ONE on planet earth chooses their political masters, not really. We are human cattle bred for centuries to be commercialized, used, exploited and drained dry of our lives, eventually.

Just like in that famous sci-fi movie from a quarter century ago we human cattle can choose to swallow one of two realities or pills. The first pill involves ignoring real reality and going about our business as good heads of livestock—breeding, working hard, giving ourselves over to all the industries that exploit us for profit. We can be happy leading such lives of ignorant, blind servitude, but the chance will always exist THEY can take us or someone we love at any time and butcher us, both metaphorically and literally, because they are the ranchers, the masters of the whole show; they and they alone run the global slaughterhouse.

Or you can take the second pill, the so-called red one. Do that and you will forever be awakened to and cognizant of your existence as a human head of cattle and you will be aware of THEIR cruelty and insanely malevolent intent. Take the red pill and you will never ever be truly happy again in your lifetime and it is very likely you will either die from the stress of knowing or breakdown and try to go out guns blazing.

People talk about fighting back or rebelling against our real masters. Sure, we could mount some kind of slave rebellion but it would be even less effective than cows trying to fight a war against farmers and ranchers. THEY have us by the balls, over a barrel. There's no defeating them, no taking our world back, no liberating ourselves and the rest of the human cattle.

Accept reality or deny it; history and those who write it really, truly could care less because you, me, everyone else? We're grains of sand in the grand scheme and if we perish—if a hundred million of us perish—they'll just breed more; many, many more human cattle.
well, i don't think either one of us can prove this absolutely. It is not provable IMO, although I am not saying I deny there is truth in what u say. I'm just not sure it is that simple, that cut and dried.. I always felt we wer HEADED toward such... but not so much that we are fully there at this time... :dunno:

:dunno:
:dunno:

After acting like self righteous entitled jackasses for over six years and now seeing what a failure/Joke Biden is after they scammed him into office…they know their goose is cooked.

They like to pretend they are better than everyone else. Above it all. And now after 3 years of gloating and acting like idiots they are going to be back down in the gutter in a few months and they know it.

So sad.
sad?

I am not sad for these people at all. They were given freedom of will just like everyone else. They choose to use their freedom to do evil to others and are destroying our nation

they know they need to repent. They refuse.. so let them suffer their fate

I was going to say Let's make a list of good Republicans

but a lot of Rinos keep popping into my head... :(

Write to your congresspersons. Tell them that if they are Rino, you aren't voting for them and you are keeping track of their Rino-ness

Forum List

Back