What the hell happened Truthers?

Hey truthers...

I asked for any evidence of a controlled demo. Your theory is that either the trade center buildings were all wired while being built or were wired for demo sometime afterwards.

Where is your evidence? There are other buildings still standing in that complex. Are they wired too? Why don't you check

the evidence is the speed and controlled nature of the collapse

That is a theory, not evidence

Now, what evidence do you have to support your theory?

no it is indeed evidence and it is more evidence than there is to support the NIST theory

Hey truthers...

I asked for any evidence of a controlled demo. Your theory is that either the trade center buildings were all wired while being built or were wired for demo sometime afterwards.

Where is your evidence? There are other buildings still standing in that complex. Are they wired too? Why don't you check

thats something the trolsl cant get around is how they fell at freefall speed.the trolls like to get around that saying they didnt fall at freefall speed.well they obviously dont know how to count cause if you count the collapse of the towers it happens in approximately 11 seconds which =freefall speed.you go to a 110th story building and drop a rock,it lands in around 11 seconds.freefall speed which again is how fast these towers fell.you cant do that unless you removie all steel columns underneath.thats only possible with explosives.the trolls ignore ther towers should have TIPPED over.they flunked out of junior high school science class obviously.:lol: bld 7 is the crux of the coverup,barry jennings story is the smoking gun of the coverup they cant get around.

wire is not required

In 1971?

There were seven buildings in the complex. Why were only three wired for a controlled demo?

wtf are you rambling about if wireless charges were planted the need for labor intensive wiring is eliminated making it a much quicker and simpler task

I did it!

I knew I could do it

I got eots to actually state his theory of what happened on 9-11. Some dastardly government type planted thousands of these wireless charges into 100 floors of two towers and 80 floors of WTC 7. Thats something of the order of 3000 charges secreted into the buildings without anyone seeing it

Now you have to tell me how they coordinated the placement of charges with the hijacking of four planes

OK now eots....who pulled the trigger killing thousands of Americans?

That is a theory, not evidence

Now, what evidence do you have to support your theory?

no it is indeed evidence and it is more evidence than there is to support the NIST theory

Lets see?

I have evidence of two planes being flown into the towers
I have evidence of intense fires raging in both buildings
I have evidence of people being subjected to such terror and agony that they chose to jump out of a hundred story building rather than face an agonizing death
I have evidence of buildings collapsing minutes after people started to jump

Hey truthers...

thats something the trolsl cant get around is how they fell at freefall speed.the trolls like to get around that saying they didnt fall at freefall speed.well they obviously dont know how to count cause if you count the collapse of the towers it happens in approximately 11 seconds which =freefall speed.you go to a 110th story building and drop a rock,it lands in around 11 seconds.freefall speed which again is how fast these towers fell.you cant do that unless you removie all steel columns underneath.thats only possible with explosives.the trolls ignore ther towers should have TIPPED over.they flunked out of junior high school science class obviously.:lol: bld 7 is the crux of the coverup,barry jennings story is the smoking gun of the coverup they cant get around.

No dumb ass, you can see pieces of the building falling outside the cloud at free fall. And those pieces are falling about twice as fast as the buildings. Fact, not fiction. Try it sometime.

In 1971?

There were seven buildings in the complex. Why were only three wired for a controlled demo?

wtf are you rambling about if wireless charges were planted the need for labor intensive wiring is eliminated making it a much quicker and simpler task

I did it!

I knew I could do it

I got eots to actually state his theory of what happened on 9-11. Some dastardly government type planted thousands of these wireless charges into 100 floors of two towers and 80 floors of WTC 7. Thats something of the order of 3000 charges secreted into the buildings without anyone seeing it

Now you have to tell me how they coordinated the placement of charges with the hijacking of four planes

Do they still tell you to turn off radios and Cell phones in blasting areas? I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

I did it!

I knew I could do it

Do they still tell you to turn off radios and Cell phones in blasting areas? I wonder why?:eusa_whistle:

are you really trying to pretend that state of the art wireless detonators
are in danger of being triggered by cell phones or radios

I did it!

I knew I could do it

the wtc 7 was 47 floors and according to the NIST theory the failure of a single column was all that would be required to initiate the collapse sequence...so I do not accept your estimates

I did it!

I knew I could do it

So tell us....Where are all the witnesses to the explosives being placed?...That would have been one hell of a lot of exposives placed in all three buildings to pull it off....Those buildings were alive with activity, 24/7...Not one witness has come forward, to say they saw demo teams prepping the buildings, in what would arguably be the biggest controlled demolition in history.

Do you people even see where your claims consistently fall apart?

It's just bizaare.:cuckoo:

I did it!

I knew I could do it

Hmm, last one I set off would have been 1991. so I don't know what tech they may have had 10 years later. Don't know how safe wireless would even be today with all the wild frequencies shooting around........ But I do know that they still run det cord for the vast majority of Controlled Demos, even today..............

Now haven't we learned in the past and from truther videos that things like beams have to be cut half way through, and that stairwells have to be cut, and that elevator cars have to be removed. And all this takes weeks of work... And now eots would have us believe that the power was turned off, security was lightened yet people came to work anyway, and the maintenance crews wired the buildings all within 24 to 36 hours.

Goodness this gets more hilarious all the time.

Nice little Hitler style intro......Says everything we need to know about you lunatics.

Now, ya' got any witnesses to the demo teams and explosives being placed?

Somebody, actually, many people would have undoubtedly seen the explosives being placed...The buildings being prepped...Structure being weakened....Elevators being removed......Even after hours, with all the cleaning crews, delivery drivers, security guards, various contractors and whatnot, somebody would have had to have seen it, correct?

We're talking about three massive buldings, and not one witness.

Can you explain it in your own words, without ridiculous videos and shit?

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Now haven't we learned in the past and from truther videos that things like beams have to be cut half way through, and that stairwells have to be cut, and that elevator cars have to be removed. And all this takes weeks of work... And now eots would have us believe that the power was turned off, security was lightened yet people came to work anyway, and the maintenance crews wired the buildings all within 24 to 36 hours.

Goodness this gets more hilarious all the time.

well in the case of wtc 7 none of that would of been required,according to NIST all that was required was the failure of column 79,...remember the NIST report Ollie ?

So eots...

Fill us in. What makes truthers relevant ten years after 9-11

Most people don't even know you guys still exist

So eots...

Fill us in. What makes truthers relevant ten years after 9-11

truth does not exist on a time schedule it just is and te events of 9/11 are just a peice of a systemic problem ..the fight against these systems of control takes place in many battle grounds and there have been many victories over the last ten years

Most people don't even know you guys still exist

I would beg to differ debwunker

Forum List

Back