What the hell happened Truthers?

Its been ten years and you have yet to provide a single piece of evidence supporting your ridiculous theories

Where is that groundswell of support you have been promising for ten years? There are actually more Birthers than there are Truthers right now

What happened to your movement?

Thermite paint!

Jesse Ventura rules!

So eots...

Fill us in. What makes truthers relevant ten years after 9-11

truth does not exist on a time schedule it just is and te events of 9/11 are just a peice of a systemic problem ..the fight against these systems of control takes place in many battle grounds and there have been many victories over the last ten years

Most people don't even know you guys still exist

I would beg to differ debwunker
Victories?........Oh, I gots to hear this shit!

Please enlighten us all on the twoofer victories.:eusa_whistle:

So eots...

truth does not exist on a time schedule it just is and te events of 9/11 are just a peice of a systemic problem ..the fight against these systems of control takes place in many battle grounds and there have been many victories over the last ten years

The truth is that you have accomplished nothing in ten years
The truth is that while you were a minor curiosity at one time, you are now widely ignored
The truth is that your movement consists solely of a bunch of Internet posters who endlessly cut and paste from troofer web sites
The truth is that your movement has no passion. If I believed my government had intentionally killed 3000 Americans, I would be outraged. The best you can manage is a YouTube clip

or maybe the truth is, nobody cares about the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth anymore RW

~S~

Please clarify...they have no evidence of what exactly??
hey mister dense...I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..
any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition false.
You keep saying that as a way to not have to answer with real proof that the scientific facts they put forward, showing that the NIST report about the collapses of the WTC are flawed, and in some instances out right BS.
It is you that keeps posting pure opinion and conjecture, where as you have been given links to scientific studies and papers done, with a few of them even mentioning the Bazant paper directly, where in they show you where it is flawed, and all you can come back with is the same old line that it is not valid, while not even attempting to substantiate your own position and opinions as being valid.
All you do is keep running your mouth and avoiding the facts of the topic.
You lose dawhshit101 :cool:
..any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..
any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition false.

provide evidence of a controlled demo... How about all the people who have come forward in the last ten years telling how they were involved in wiring all those buildings or saw someone do it?

How about some evidence of a missile hitting the pentagon or radar evidence that the actual plane went somewhere else?

How about evidence that no plane crashed in shanksville? And evidence showing the actual plane going somewhere else

should be easy

you got to remember,disinfo agent rightwinger has no interest in facts,evidence or whistleblowers.:lol: He is just paid to close his eyes and cover his ears when it is presented to him since it does not go along with his version of events.
and that which you have revealed, is the truth. Some of us were raised to believe "never shit where you eat," but this crowd of sell outs, lack intellectual and moral fortitude to the highest degree, and
future generations will be paying the price.
bahaahahahahahahah!

Hey truthers...

I asked for any evidence of a controlled demo. Your theory is that either the trade center buildings were all wired while being built or were wired for demo sometime afterwards.

Where is your evidence? There are other buildings still standing in that complex. Are they wired too? Why don't you check

wire is not required
ITis if you're not willing to take the chance with unwanted frequencies that could cut across your bandwidth causing premature detonation. the same problem you have when dating!

Bullshit-5.jpg
if for no other reason then NYC is a 24hr town and thousands of wittinesses would have seen the hundreds of diguised "workers" going in and out of the wtc buildings.then there is that little problem of noise, debris cleanup and the office worker noticing the patches or new paint. just to name a few...

Now haven't we learned in the past and from truther videos that things like beams have to be cut half way through, and that stairwells have to be cut, and that elevator cars have to be removed. And all this takes weeks of work... And now eots would have us believe that the power was turned off, security was lightened yet people came to work anyway, and the maintenance crews wired the buildings all within 24 to 36 hours.

Goodness this gets more hilarious all the time.
that one makes me laugh till my gut hurts!

So eots...

Bullshit-5.jpg

Hey truthers...

I asked for any evidence of a controlled demo. Your theory is that either the trade center buildings were all wired while being built or were wired for demo sometime afterwards.

Where is your evidence? There are other buildings still standing in that complex. Are they wired too? Why don't you check

wire is not required
ITis if you're not willing to take the chance with unwanted frequencies that could cut across your bandwidth causing premature detonation. the same problem you have when dating!

dating ??? fuck are you weird...I have used remote detonators at events where thousand of people where present and all safety adhered to and there was without question cell phones and random radio signals do you really think they shut off all radios and cell phones at a pyrotechnics display ?

wire is not required

dating ??? fuck are you weird...I have used remote detonators at events where thousand of people where present and all safety adhered to and there was without question cell phones and random radio signals do you really think they shut off all radios and cell phones at a pyrotechnics display ?
that's bullshit! rat in the hat already outed you on your false claim of working for a demo company! :lol::lol:

so anything you say about your experience with demolition is false!

Last edited:
Yet another paradox from the wacky world of TRUTHER woo.

They run around claiming that the "perps" sacrificed the NYFD and NYPD because they knew radio signals wouldn't penetrate the structure of the WTC towers, but magically the radio signals for remote detonators will work in perfect synchronization. :cuckoo:

They run around claiming that the "perps" sacrificed the NYFD and NYPD because they knew radio signals wouldn't penetrate the structure of the WTC towers, but magically the radio signals for remote detonators will work in perfect synchronization. :cuckoo:

that's cuz the detonators were magic!

that's cuz the detonators were magic!

Oh wait, maybe the detonators were set off by 7stupid's "orb". :lol:

that's bullshit! rat in the hat already outed you on your false claim of working for a demo company! :lol::lol:

so anything you say about your experience with demolition is false!

I never claimed to work for a demolition company you lying sack of shit ..I worked as a commercial diver and and set charges for the demolition of bridges and for u/w propeller removal one of the divers had a blasting tickets and pyrotechnics tickets,He also did fireworks and pyrotechnics at rodeos and sporting events and in film and I assisted

Last edited:

Forum List

Back