What the hell happened Truthers?

the only evidence revealed by the twoofers is they have no evidence.

Please clarify...they have no evidence of what exactly??
hey mister dense...I know this is a tough concept for you ,so I'll make it as simple as I can..any opinion, extrapolation,of ANY 911 truth based organization is erroneous ,as it is based on a false and unprovable premise..
any study, report or opinion based on that premise is by definition false.
You keep saying that as a way to not have to answer with real proof that the scientific facts they put forward, showing that the NIST report about the collapses of the WTC are flawed, and in some instances out right BS.
It is you that keeps posting pure opinion and conjecture, where as you have been given links to scientific studies and papers done, with a few of them even mentioning the Bazant paper directly, where in they show you where it is flawed, and all you can come back with is the same old line that it is not valid, while not even attempting to substantiate your own position and opinions as being valid.
All you do is keep running your mouth and avoiding the facts of the topic.
You lose dawhshit101 :cool:

trying to disprove someone elses theory does nothing to prove your theory

provide evidence that a controlled demo was conducted.

i keep asking them to simply tell us in their own words what their theories are. They won't even do that. Just that the only official investigations are wrong. I spell their names with a capitol l.

the "theory" is the 9/11 commission report and the nist report are cover ups and elements within the government most likely pLayed a role in events of 9/11 and the collapse of wtc 1-2 and 7

It has been put forward many times yet people like this guy like to continue going round and round in all manner of evasiveness. They have nothing to offer to contribute to any serious debate, fuck em.

Trying to disprove someone elses theory does nothing to prove your theory

Provide evidence that a controlled demo was conducted.

I keep asking them to simply tell us in their own words what their theories are. They won't even do that. Just that the only official investigations are wrong. I spell their names with a capitol L.

I will just have to conclude that there is no evidence to support any theory other than that of the official 9-11 commission

says the disinformation agent troll who says oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lol::lol: no we tell you the facts and evidence,its just like in your kennedy debates,you ignore them since it doesnt go along with your version of events troll.you trolls have no debating skills,every time I ask you to prove whats wrong with a video or a link we post,you trolls wont even do that,you guys wouldnt last one minute in a first grade debating contest with a first grader refusing to address points brought up to you like you always do.the only THEORY is the offical 9/11 commission as you already know agent.yeah there is no evidence to support what we say because YOU wont look at is so of course you fool yourselfs that way.:lol:

i keep asking them to simply tell us in their own words what their theories are. They won't even do that. Just that the only official investigations are wrong. I spell their names with a capitol l.

the "theory" is the 9/11 commission report and the nist report are cover ups and elements within the government most likely pLayed a role in events of 9/11 and the collapse of wtc 1-2 and 7

It has been put forward many times yet people like this guy like to continue going round and round in all manner of evasiveness. They have nothing to offer to contribute to any serious debate, fuck em.

yeah people like this stupid fuck who actually says oswald killed kennedy:lol: seriously,he thinks THAT as well,and gomer pyle ollie, thats all they do is go around in evasiveness dodging facts and evidence you bring up.if they were in a court of law they would be laughed out of the courtroom.they got NO debating skills whatsoever.they would be laughed out cause the judge would say-you did not address his points.are you conceding you are wrong? if not,why are you silent and saying nothing? :lol: i mean you got to at LEAST try and tell someone whats wrong with their evidence they present,you dont call them names then run off and evade addressing the points brought up:lol::lol::lol::lol: thats how they debate around here though.its laughable.:lol:

you in your empy bed listening to coast to coast so you could laugh at twoofers sounds like a freak show alight...not sure if its funny however
It was a fuckin' riot. The wife had to kick me a couple o' times to get me to shut up. You know how headphones deaden your own sounds.

Yeah, a comedic freak show it was.....Seriously, do you people realize just how ridiculous your bullshit sounds?

Just wondering what exactly is BS about-
The Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics, that show NIST is wrong?
Or studies like the The Missing Jolt: A Simple Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis?

Or How NIST Avoided a Real Analysis of the Physical Evidence of WTC Steel?

You ridicule things that prove how ridiculous your ridiculing truly is :lol:

agents dont care how bad their bullshit sounds,thats what they are paid to do is post bullshit.they should get their own comedy club started showing how the world how they flunked out of junior high science class.:lol::lol::lol:

Given that truthers never provide an actual theory of what they think actually happened, they do not have to provide any evidence

St plenty of evidence that proves how wrong and implausible the NIST theory is, you people just simply ignore it, but believe what the government and it's agencies tell you even though they themselves have not provided scientific proof!

Provide evidence of a controlled demo... How about all the people who have come forward in the last ten years telling How they were involved in wiring all those buildings or saw someone do it?

How about some evidence of a missile hitting the Pentagon or radar evidence that the actual plane went somewhere else?

How about evidence that no plane crashed in Shanksville? And evidence showing the actual plane going somewhere else

Should be easy

you got to remember,disinfo agent rightwinger has no interest in facts,evidence or whistleblowers.:lol: he is just paid to close his eyes and cover his ears when it is presented to him since it does not go along with his version of events.

St plenty of evidence that proves how wrong and implausible the NIST theory is, you people just simply ignore it, but believe what the government and it's agencies tell you even though they themselves have not provided scientific proof!

Provide evidence of a controlled demo... How about all the people who have come forward in the last ten years telling How they were involved in wiring all those buildings or saw someone do it?

How about some evidence of a missile hitting the Pentagon or radar evidence that the actual plane went somewhere else?

How about evidence that no plane crashed in Shanksville? And evidence showing the actual plane going somewhere else

Should be easy

There's plenty of evidence that proves how wrong and implausible the NIST theory is...the collapse scenario that NIST tells us has been shown to be flawed. Let's deal with that first afterall the people who have pointed the flaws out are scientists, and mechanical engineers, and physicists, NOT Sherlock Holmes.

Your reasoning is to dismiss the scientific studies and calculations and laws of physics and dismiss them because
1-no one has come forward to confess about the plot
2-the other things such as flight 93-the pentagon plane , or who they "wired" the buildings have not been exposed

How exactly do those things discredit the real scientific facts that prove the impossibilities of the collapses?

The A&E folks and those that have done the scientific studies are not charged with figuring out HOW 19 Arabs with box cutters managed to circumvent security. They have however proven that the NIST explanations are BS.
Again how do you dismiss the scientific facts? How does not knowing exactly how they rigged the buildings, automatically compel you to dismiss the laws of physics?

Does NIST mention anything about the 19 Arabs and how EXACTLY they circumvented the NORAD defenses? NO! They were charged with the physics and science..and they were proven wrong.

How could the Manhattan Project that involved 130,000 people and cost 2 billion been kept secret for so long?
Your excuses and reasons are lame.

Never gets old watching you take the trolls to school and hand their asses to them on a platter.simple as pie to do but its REALLY fun watching you do it all the time.:lol::lol::lol:

Controlled Demolition Not Possible?

Debunking the Debunkers: Controlled Demolition Not Possible?

Why don't you try to prove your theory, instead of asking the same of others? You know how fire will destroy a massive building while making it appear to look like a CD? :lol:

Trying to disprove someone elses theory does nothing to prove your theory

Provide evidence that a controlled demo was conducted.

with agents like you its pointless,you cover your ears and eyes when you see it.:lol::lol:

I keep asking them to simply tell us in their own words what their theories are. They won't even do that. Just that the only official investigations are wrong. I spell their names with a capitol L.

I will just have to conclude that there is no evidence to support any theory other than that of the official 9-11 commission

says the disinformation agent troll who says oswald killed kennedy.:lol::lol::lol::lol: no we tell you the facts and evidence,its just like in your kennedy debates,you ignore them since it doesnt go along with your version of events troll.you trolls have no debating skills,every time I ask you to prove whats wrong with a video or a link we post,you trolls wont even do that,you guys wouldnt last one minute in a first grade debating contest with a first grader refusing to address points brought up to you like you always do.the only THEORY is the offical 9/11 commission as you already know agent.yeah there is no evidence to support what we say because YOU wont look at is so of course you fool yourselfs that way.:lol:

Oswald?

You want my theory? Oswald read in the paper that the Kennedy motorcade would pass right by where he worked. So he took his gun to work and fired three shots, one of which blew JFKs brains out

What is your theory? I have evidence, do you?

Like clockwork,here comes the agent trol rightwinger to fling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lol:

Last edited:

Should be easy

you got to remember,disinfo agent rightwinger has no interest in facts,evidence or whistleblowers.:lol: he is just paid to close his eyes and cover his ears when it is presented to him since it does not go along with his version of events.
And that which you have revealed, is the truth. Some of us were raised to believe "never shit where you eat," but this crowd of sell outs, lack intellectual and moral fortitude to the highest degree, and
future generations will be paying the price.

Hey truthers...

I asked for any evidence of a controlled demo. Your theory is that either the trade center buildings were all wired while being built or were wired for demo sometime afterwards.

Where is your evidence? There are other buildings still standing in that complex. Are they wired too? Why don't you check

Should be easy

And that which you have revealed, is the truth. Some of us were raised to believe "never shit where you eat," but this crowd of sell outs, lack intellectual and moral fortitude to the highest degree, and
future generations will be paying the price.

they're simple as hell to spot.the ones like agent rightwinger and gomer pyle ollie here for instance,they constantly come back all the time posting lies and bullshit and ignoring evidence,facts and witness testimonys since it doesnt go along with their version of events so they are too stupid to realise they advertise themselves that way all the time.they do exactly what their handlers pay them to do,try and derail truth discussions.

they wouldnt come back here constantly everyday making up lies and b.s like they do without being paid.the ones that are just loyal Bush dupes in denial and afraid,you'll post some thing that refutes the evidence and then they leave and dont come back since they know they are beat.I have seen quite a few of them over the years at this site come and do that,take off and leave when that happens.

whats REALLY hysterical about these agents like gomer pyle and rightwinger,is their debating skills are so laughable its not even funny.they dont even try and refute the evidence and facts you give them.they evade it by changing the subject and asking irrelevent questions that have NOTHING to do with the points you brought up.typical tactic of an agent.:lol::lol::lol:

their debating skills are so laughable they are a pitiful joke.You'll find out that if you refer them to a video or link or ask them to read a book that debunks the official version and refute the facts and evidence in them,they wont say a word,they'll say nothing about your points you brought up and ignore it.you have to actually address your opponent and tell him whats wrong with your evidence to avoid losing a debate.these trolls NEVER do that.they wouldnt last ONE MINUTE in a first grade debating contest with a first grader with debating skills like that.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

they always ignore this point that anytime someone posts a video for me to watch or refers me to a book to read,I ALWAYS read that book they refer me to and watch that video.thats admitting defeat if you dont.which is what they always do since they wont take you up n your challenge.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats the number one rule of a debate they dont get is that you actually got to try and refute the points your opponet brings up,not call them names and then run off like they always do.:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

you ask them to show you where the seats are of the alleged plane that hit the pentagon,the luggage,the tail section,or why people did not go to jail for destroying and removing evidence if it wasnt an inside job,they ignore it and change the subject EVERYTIME.

Last edited:
Let's get back to the OP

What the fuck happened truthers?

You were nowhere on 9-11. No organized protests, no angry mobs....not even a mention of your bizarre theories

Are you now officially irrelevant?

Hey truthers...

I asked for any evidence of a controlled demo. Your theory is that either the trade center buildings were all wired while being built or were wired for demo sometime afterwards.

Where is your evidence? There are other buildings still standing in that complex. Are they wired too? Why don't you check

wire is not required

Hey truthers...

wire is not required

In 1971?

There were seven buildings in the complex. Why were only three wired for a controlled demo?

Last edited:
Hey truthers...

the evidence is the speed and controlled nature of the collapse

Hey truthers...

wire is not required

In 1971?

There were seven buildings in the complex. Why were only three wired for a controlled demo?

wtf are you rambling about if wireless charges were planted the need for labor intensive wiring is eliminated making it a much quicker and simpler task

Hey truthers...

the evidence is the speed and controlled nature of the collapse

That is a theory, not evidence

Now, what evidence do you have to support your theory?

Forum List

Back