What the hell happened to the Democrats?

They have lost the any democratic support, they have lost any claim to the name of democrat. They are shills for wealthy investment groups. Yin yang or blackwater. Europeans and the Chinees. Funding this weirdo fringe groups and supplanting the majority, I left the democrats over this.
Shills for Blackwater? Please elaborate.

They have lost the any democratic support, they have lost any claim to the name of democrat. They are shills for wealthy investment groups. Yin yang or blackwater. Europeans and the Chinees. Funding this weirdo fringe groups and supplanting the majority, I left the democrats over this.
Well it was working so well for republicans.

The rich are doing great. That shit will trickle down.

Figured sense we are just making shit up I'll play along. Everybody just make shit up like these guys. It's kinda fun.

We are just doing what the Republican party has done for decades when you voted for them.
We have stocks in a major LCC like Blackwater that invests our money in bullshit China funded anti American crap like "pride month". What do we do? Post here how much we hate this shit? Here we are.

I think the dems just want to watch it all burn at this point hoping for a "reset" that benefits them. They really want to hurt us and I honestly think that they are that mean-spirited and vindictive to continue to do so.

Talk about a top to bottom rudderless fail boat of a administration.....It's really hard for a person with any common sense about them to fathom.

It seems that as long as anything they do is a complete reversal of a former Trump policy they are perfectly fine with the terrible consequences.

I guess when you think on it why wouldn't they be fine with it, a preponderance of then are elitist liberal Ivy League lawyers that will land on their feet someplace else to plague us and make bank while doing it.

I remember when Carter was POTUS.....While he and his administration was ineffective I don't think that they held better than half the country in complete distain/contempt like the current dems in power do.

I don't recall anyone calling Carter or his hirelings enemies of the country. I think Carter was, and is, a good man, I just didn't care for his politics nor his abilities as POTUS.....But hell we were shittin' in tall cotton when compared to the train wreck that is about to befall us.

What the hell happened to the Democrats?​

This is what happened to demonrats , they became and extint species.

1655004430583.png

I used be a democrat until 2008. Obama. The first black president EVER. He was as much white as black, The racial angle? The whole "I voted for Obama a black man" . No. you didn't I left the democratic party over this bullshit.

I used be a democrat until 2008. Obama. The first black president EVER. He was as much white as black, The racial angle? The whole "I voted for Obama a black man" . No. you didn't I left the democratic party over this bullshit.
Did you fall out your coo coo best?

George Wallace (D)was the last “ Far Right” mainstream Politician on the American Political Landscape ( During his POTUS Primary victories in 1972)

So you left a party over voting for a half black man. 😂 You are crazier than I thought.

And now you harbor Animus over anything democrat because we voted in a half black dude.

Now we are getting so where.

So you hated the black dude or that the democrats picked a black dude?

Which one exactly?

Not to mention the oft feared group "ACORN" I went to a meeting of theirs. This is absolutely the democrats in a nutshell :We have a bunch of minority groups overturning the majority. Dems glom onto this imaginary cause "It's harming them as a minority and we can't have that". No, it's NOT. Nope. Now, we, as a normal human beings, Shouldn't the Democrats be concerned with what We the majority want, not a bunch of cobbled together groups? You would think that. but here we are.

Forum List

Back