'This Time Is Different': Fox News Publishes Parkland Shooting Survivor David Hogg's Op-Ed

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i'm so proud that FOX gave my bro Hogg a platform despite his anti-police, anti-America, anti-gun agenda

i'm convinced my bro Hogg will change his views when he grows up

excerpts:

“How could adults have let this happen?” he asked. “In shock, we marched for our lives with a million other Americans of all stripes. There have been countless reasons to give up in the years since. You know the city names and the incidents they represent. This time the outcome must be different, and if it is, it will be because of responsible citizens.”

Attitudes are “changing for what feels like the first time,” Hogg added. “Gun owners, even former gun industry executives, are demanding action because tragedies like Uvalde do not reflect their values. I know there are millions of you who want to do the right thing.”

“I don’t know what the exact answer is, but I know that you should be at the table,” Hogg emphasized. “Your voice matters. Your rights matter. Your decency matters. We have disagreed in the past, but we are not enemies. Our enemy is not a party or organization, it is gun violence.”

1655005135691.png

Yep! Time to raise the age to you must be to 25 years for voting, drinking, smoking, marriage, volunteering to enlist in the military, the draft, any medical choices, tattooing, piercings, seeing a R rated movie, etc,... federally mandated with no exceptions.

Welcome to the nanny state.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
i'm so proud that FOX gave my bro Hogg a platform despite his anti-police, anti-America, anti-gun agenda

i'm convinced my bro Hogg will change his views when he grows up

excerpts:

“How could adults have let this happen?” he asked. “In shock, we marched for our lives with a million other Americans of all stripes. There have been countless reasons to give up in the years since. You know the city names and the incidents they represent. This time the outcome must be different, and if it is, it will be because of responsible citizens.”

Attitudes are “changing for what feels like the first time,” Hogg added. “Gun owners, even former gun industry executives, are demanding action because tragedies like Uvalde do not reflect their values. I know there are millions of you who want to do the right thing.”

“I don’t know what the exact answer is, but I know that you should be at the table,” Hogg emphasized. “Your voice matters. Your rights matter. Your decency matters. We have disagreed in the past, but we are not enemies. Our enemy is not a party or organization, it is gun violence.”
Hogg is a disgusting piece of trash using his dead classmates for fame and wealth.

• Banned
View attachment 656818

Yep! Time to raise the age to you must be 25 years for voting, drinking, smoking, marriage, volunteering to enlist in the military, the draft, any medical choices, tattooing, piercings, seeing a R rated movie, etc,... no exceptions.

Welcome to the nanny state.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Biersack! that's my bro right there!

• Banned
if Hogg wants a revolution, he needs to get up off his ass, and organize a March For Our Lives every other weekend

Forum List

Back